Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick and Morty

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 27,055 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Finally back to their best!
    Great episode

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Unearthly wrote: »
    Good episode this week
    I enjoyed how they dissed that stupid dragon episode as well.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,081 Mod ✭✭✭✭ziedth

I really liked that episode too. I was beginning to loose faith a little bit

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Such a fun episode the montage of him using the device was so spot on right down to the music

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Homelander

The Vat of Acid was decent but thought last night's one was fairly bad again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I thought it was the best episode in ages Jerry was great Beth and Rick bonding over the clay kids :D

Morty and Summer scenes were disturbingly good if I die don't eat my ass that'd be weird. Summer has had some great scenes this season

That was a really strong finale for my own viewing. Lots of fans keeping an eager eye open for the return of Evil Morty, but the show blindsides us with a solid continuation of the Beth clone storyline.

That final montage was up there with Season 2's finale and 'Hurt'. When you build a character up to be such an uncaring asshole, those moments of self-reflection peppered with depression have so much more of a pay-off.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,087 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

Great twist, Rick choosing not to look at who is the clone, total dick move. He gets completely emasculated in this episode. Summer and Jerry standouts of the last five episodes.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,358 ✭✭✭Homelander

Best episode of the season along with the premiere. That was real Rick and Morty.

Loved that last episode! Uneven series but some cracking episodes still

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,380 ✭✭✭Riddle101

So kind've new to this show. Just finished watching the first 3 seasons. Absolutely love it though. Haven't' enjoyed a show like this since Futurama.
    One thing that fascinates me now is Evil Morty. Been reading some of the fan theories about how he could be the original Morty or Morty from the future. It could explain why current Morty seems to be changing a bit. Rick's influence is corrupting his innocence and he's becoming colder over time. Perhaps Rick is making the same mistake he made with Evil Morty.

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭Parsnips

The cleverist TV show on at the moment.
    Absolutely fantastic.
    Love every minute of it. From Mr Meeseeks to PickleRick. FFS..... class. 10/10

• Registered Users Posts: 60,315 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 3,833 ✭✭✭s8n

Was there a point to HBO posting this ?

If you like this show i seriously recommend solar opposites.

gmisk wrote: »
    If you like this show i seriously recommend solar opposites.

Thanks for the recommendation. Decent enough. Loved the overarching plot line of the ant/human farm.

Final Space in Netflix is also pretty good

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

GreeBo wrote: »
    Final Space in Netflix is also pretty good

So much better than I expected!

So much better than I expected!

Yeah, for me it was very like Rick and Morty, very close to turning it off in the beginning and then loving it.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,894 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

• Advertisement

Thanks for the recommendation. Decent enough. Loved the overarching plot line of the ant/human farm.
    Second season of solar opposites is out as well, even more bonkers than season 1!

• Registered Users Posts: 70 ✭✭Will_I_Regret

Any dates yet for UK/Ireland release?

Started back last night and I think it has really lost its edge.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,153 ✭✭✭A-Train

Adult swim have released the full episode up to Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭brian_t

Any dates yet for UK/Ireland release?
    brian_t wrote: »
    Rick and Morty Series 5 starts on E4 on Monday 21st June at 10pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,869 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

A-Train wrote: »
    Adult swim have released the full episode up to Youtube.

Where?

https://www.youtube.com/adultswim1/videos

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,049 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Thargor wrote: »

It showed up for me earlier when I seen that post. They must have taken it down.

• Advertisement

It showed up for me earlier when I seen that post. They must have taken it down.

You need to be living in the US to view it. Just tested it with a VPN

Advertisement