Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rick and Morty

Options
1101112131416»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 505 ✭✭✭Full_Circle_81

Is it ok to mention the guest star, or would that be spoilers? Forget Roiland, I felt like the guest stars voice was being imitated all the way through and was shocked to see his name pop up at the end. I thought it didn't sound like him at all. He guest starred on multiple episodes of Human Resources and sounded so much more like himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,348 ✭✭✭Homelander

Second episode a big improvement, not sure why they didn't use that as a pilot. Not only is it just a better episode and more like normal Rick and Morty, the voice acting is better too, the new Rick sounds much closer to Roiland.

I wonder will the voice change a bit depending on what order the material was recorded. Overall, it's actually really impressive they managed to find two VAs that can handle that level of impersonation while also actually acting.

• Registered Users Posts: 31,849 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

Episode 4 of the new season, terrific return to form for me! Very creative episode, voices not an issue for me tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,348 ✭✭✭Homelander

Ep5 was pretty strong as well. Didn't expect an episode like that so early in the season at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,893 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Was just watching the end credits when I spotted government of Ireland logo. Didn't realise Lighthouse Studios in Kilkenny animate this

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,804 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Yeah I think I mentioned before how it's just strange seeing it pop up in multiple things. Can't remember off the top of my head where else I've seen the harp like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 60,297 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

• Registered Users Posts: 27,034 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

I'm finding some of this season a bit hit and miss.

The numbericons thing was up there with the sex dragons for me....brutal, I turned it off halfway through.

Kuato, Fear No Mort and Ragnarick were solid, recent episodes, some of the others were ok too.

Advertisement