Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

There's no shíte going into the Liffey -

Assumption is the mother of all phuck ups.

I wouldn't bet on it.

I have often had to spray a load in when around the Drawberry beds. Two arms around a tree and hope wrens nest handles the rest.

I am still sleeping at night.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,094 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Is blood considered a bad pollutant ? surely chite is worse ?

Human excrement on its own is nit really a pollutant, Its all the other stuff we send down the pipes such as bleach to destroy the evidence of dropping a load does damage

• Registered Users Posts: 19,211 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Just left a load like a turkey crown in the ‘downstairs’.

Might let her steep for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Slideways

Leaving one to soak or a dribble of piss on the toilet once a month keeps her indoors on her toes.

Let’s her know how good she has it and if the griping were to occur you could run the tinker spec all year round.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Spent most of yesterday on a full scale clearout. Broke the seal early enough and it just kept on happening. I feel so content and happy with myself this morning, it literally is like solving a problem.

I was considering heading up the mountains and spaying a few around the woods but I just realised that they will be covered in families as today is a Sunday. If I start doing any Yeti impressions or acting like a bear I could cause various levels of consternation. I might leave it until Tuesday to frighten the Squirrels and Deer.

I tell you one thing if you come across a big Stag around Scarr or Luggala give him a wide birth, I wouldn't fancy getting a root in the hole from one of those antlers. Phucker could have you on a colostomy bag till the summer, no thanks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 692 ✭✭✭fuerte1976

Good god, made a pig of myself over the weekend. Over indulgence in every meaning of the term..

We could see 'harpooning' again with what is en route to the sorting facility this morning!

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Took to the Golf Course today for first round in over six weeks ...not a good outcome ...but only to be expected arter a long lay orf.

Visited the club house kludgies post round and blew out a vile, rank smelling arseful of sour sh1te .....left a few on the rim ...bit like my putting.

That's life though ...innit ..?

Took to the Golf Course today for first round in over six weeks ...not a good outcome ...but only to be expected arter a long lay orf.

Visited the club house kludgies post round and blew out a vile, rank smelling arseful of sour sh1te .....left a few on the rim ...bit like my putting.

Fair auld ‘whack’ off the mustard coloured ‘Eezie-Fit’ chinos after the event,Parsnipp, I’d opine.

I’d check the waist band when you get home, pal, seems one or two dollops might have gone in ‘off the crossbar’.

Check the back cheeks of the chinos too, cock, few stains like walked in over ripe plums are often apparent after such events as you have described.

Black bin dude, you won’t shift those bad boys especially with heated seats.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Fair auld ‘whack’ off the mustard coloured ‘Eezie-Fit’ chinos after the event,Parsnipp, I’d opine.

I’d check the waist band when you get home, pal, seems one or two dollops might have gone in ‘off the crossbar’.

Check the back cheeks of the chinos too, cock, few stains like walked in over ripe plums are often apparent after such events as you have described.

No heated seats in a paddy spec Renault fluence.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Good advice there Brenner and spoken like a man with experience.

But didn't think you were one to be throwing out soiled kaks? You're well known as the fat lad with the skiddy yellow Y fronts in the changing rooms of the Belcamp pitch and putt club. You get at least four wears out of each pair. Inside out and back to front. Pong of rotten mushrooms and wet dog off them.

Brenner the lad that throws his leg up on the bench of the dressing room and gives the cluster a good seeing to with a towel in a sawing action. Flecks of dried sh1te and dingbats flying everywhere.

• Advertisement

Good advice there Brenner and spoken like a man with experience.

But didn't think you were one to be throwing out soiled kaks? You're well known as the fat lad with the skiddy yellow Y fronts in the changing rooms of the Belcamp pitch and putt club. You get at least four wears out of each pair. Inside out and back to front. Pong of rotten mushrooms and wet dog off them.

Brenner the lad that throws his leg up on the bench of the dressing room and gives the cluster a good seeing to with a towel in a sawing action. Flecks of dried sh1te and dingbats flying everywhere.

‘Fraid you’re a bit mistaken there Pat.

Generous spraying of Lynx Africa and polished with a coating of deVichy ‘Salve de Majeur’ .

Have the fcukers glinting like ping-pong balls after a Bankok ‘Monster Pop-Out Contest’

Best of five over the line and over the crossbar.

Two players in the 40 to 50 age group disqualified when signs of ‘stitching’ discovered.

The late John Flash apparently was an aficionado of the sport.

Had a ‘stable’ of Japanese High Schoolers in training its reported.

Uhmmmm..................

Strong bang of ‘brown love’ about this thread recently.

Just sayin……………

• Registered Users Posts: 277 ✭✭Nitrogan

Strong bang of ‘brown love’ about this thread recently.

Just sayin……………

Is a nice city, but four days is way too long there.

The good thing is though, it is about 60 minutes by train from Vienna and I believe there is even a ferry on the Danube between the two cities, so it is very very easy to do both cities in one visit.

Flights with Ryanair to Bratislava can be really cheap as well?

Nitrogan wrote: »
    Is a nice city, but four days is way too long there.

The good thing is though, it is about 60 minutes by train from Vienna and I believe there is even a ferry on the Danube between the two cities, so it is very very easy to do both cities in one visit.

Flights with Ryanair to Bratislava can be really cheap as well?

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 34,387 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Gael23 wrote: »
    Human excrement on its own is nit really a pollutant

Afraid not, the little microscopic beasties that break down our leavings (just a continuation of what they do in our guts, really) need oxygen to get their work done, ensuring they're well looked after is part of the process at all shít factories worthy of the name (not the ones which basically just filter out most of the johnnies and pipe everything else out to sea.) Otherwise your local watercourse turns into a stagnant brown lifeless mess... similar to what your bowl looked like that time you 'forgot' to pull the chain for a week.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Do shït plants have employees or is it all automated?
    I hope no Worker has to sniff what I just sent down the pipes

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

they would be nose blind

• Registered Users Posts: 1,931 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Yep, auld Paudgie and Jimmy work down there, ex council lads who got laid off when the. Councils stopped collecting the bins in the 90s.

Yep, auld Paudgie and Jimmy work down there, ex council lads who got laid off when the. Councils stopped collecting the bins in the 90s.

Good lads, did they still hit the boozers of a Friday at around 11am when suddenly they were able to do the full ‘round’ with half the crew in half the time.

Leave the pots in the pubs splattered full of slurry ,as the ‘breakfast rolls’ started to ‘crown out’ around 1430 before staggering home for a kip and wash before hitting ‘ The Sheaf of Wheat’ or some other establishment like ‘The Cuckoos Nest’

No surprise she were privatized,in this posters opinion.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Good lads, did they still hit the boozers of a Friday at around 11am when suddenly they were able to do the full ‘round’ with half the crew in half the time.

Leave the pots in the pubs splattered full of slurry ,as the ‘breakfast rolls’ started to ‘crown out’ around 1430 before staggering home for a kip and wash before hitting ‘ The Sheaf of Wheat’ or some other establishment like ‘The Cuckoos Nest’

No surprise she were privatized,in this posters opinion.
    It's posts like this that make me think of the late great JF. He could put great ways on the civil servants....

• Advertisement

Surely they're all Irish Water lads now, chartered engineers and the like, in business suitsand helmets scraping butchers turds and Johnnies off the splatter baffles in the sh1t farms?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Bullocks wrote: »
    It's posts like this that make me think of the late great JF. He could put great ways on the civil servants....

The **** obviously had first hand experience of it. Must have worked for the state or at least a semi state. My guess is he was a general operative working for Bord na Mona or summat like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Well, the "big knifes" aren't going to take themselves out when a footlong burrito speckled with corn comes flushing down the pipes. There are just some things that need the human judgment, that automation hasn't quite caught up to yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

You mean the bowl ? surely not the seat ?

You mean the bowl ? surely not the seat ?

Lad likes to fire ‘from the shotgun’ not ‘under center’, I’m told.

Gets better manifold pressure from the crouched position rather than seated.

A half-baked arsefull of sour scutther can indeed ‘flare’ shortly after leaving the muzzle and spray a wide footprint with loose midden.

‘An uncontained engine incident’ to quote aviation investigators.

Can do a lot of damage.

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Well, the "big knifes" aren't going to take themselves out when a footlong burrito speckled with corn comes flushing down the pipes. There are just some things that need the human judgment, that automation hasn't quite caught up to yet.

And then the chemical fumes from the bottle of Jif you poured into the bowl to destroy the evidence of your evacuation

• Registered Users Posts: 34,387 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Lad likes to fire ‘from the shotgun’ not ‘under center’, I’m told.

Gets better manifold pressure from the crouched position rather than seated.

A half-baked arsefull of sour scutther can indeed ‘flare’ shortly after leaving the muzzle and spray a wide footprint with loose midden.

‘An uncontained engine incident’ to quote aviation investigators.

Can do a lot of damage.

Like going clay pigeon shooting with a sawn-off shotgun.

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

Like going clay pigeon shooting with a sawn-off shotgun.

You might hit one, but you won't break it.

Hovering in the FÁS facilities, to avoid plum wash, a chaps long range "approach play" game needed both precision and accuracy. No point being precise, but inaccurate leaving soil slide down the exterior of the porcelain onto the floor in the pre Zbigniew days for Margaret. Likewise accuracy, but no precision left the facilities in a poor state for the next patron.

Worst of all were the car maintenance lads, neither accurate nor precise. Cattle would cause less damage

Accuracy-precision-2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,004 ✭✭✭Slideways

You might hit one, but you won't break it.

Hovering in the FÁS facilities, to avoid plum wash, a chaps long range "approach play" game needed both precision and accuracy. No point being precise, but inaccurate leaving soil slide down the exterior of the porcelain onto the floor in the pre Zbigniew days for Margaret. Likewise accuracy, but no precision left the facilities in a poor state for the next patron.

Worst of all were the car maintenance lads, neither accurate nor precise. Cattle would cause less damage

Accuracy-precision-2.jpg

No need to tar all mechanics with the same brush.

I recall attending the facility in Belgard as a young gossun from the sticks. There was a fella from Dublin Bus there. The thickest lad who ever managed to tie shoe laces. He was from Dolphins Barn if I remember correctly and had a horse as a pet. This fcuker would lay some of the foulest smelling slurry in the bowl and just leave it there to fester. Dympna would be in there scrubbing, sometimes would get a wire brush at it if it was left over the weekend.

Dunno what this bucko was eating but it certainly wasn’t hairy bacon with floury spuds and cabbage

• Advertisement

Slideways wrote: »
    No need to tar all mechanics with the same brush.

I recall attending the facility in Belgard as a young gossun from the sticks. There was a fella from Dublin Bus there. The thickest lad who ever managed to tie shoe laces. He was from Dolphins Barn if I remember correctly and had a horse as a pet. This fcuker would lay some of the foulest smelling slurry in the bowl and just leave it there to fester. Dympna would be in there scrubbing, sometimes would get a wire brush at it if it was left over the weekend.

Dunno what this bucko was eating but it certainly wasn’t hairy bacon with floury spuds and cabbage

Horse feed probably......with the ‘good’ whiskas for desert.

Advertisement