Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

BrianD3 wrote: »
    Posters in this thread could get a Spanish Caganer of themselves made up and put it in the Crib at Christmas.

https://www.dailynews.com/2014/12/16/in-spain-pooping-ceramic-figures-of-famous-people-are-a-thing-really/

I have one, I bought it in Barcelona last year :) it's not of me though, just a wee lad in a cap.
    I also had the squirts on the Camino de Santiago, and cut my arse to shreds wiping with grass somewhere outside Palas de Rei. It's a fine turd studded path at times.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,365 ✭✭✭StevenToast

Johnny Flash and Maradona....gone too soon....

"Don't piss down my back and tell me it's raining." - Fletcher

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Johnny Flash and Maradona....gone too soon....

hmmm Maradona...maybe ..yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,936 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

3d4life wrote: »
    I put it to you that most people hiking in Spain hail from Germany :p

Poo-obsessed durty fcukers at the best of times, with their "continental shelf" toilets.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Slideways wrote: »
    I’m just wondering what do you be at tht you only get 15km in over 75 mins. Do you be stopping for the groceries and calling in to elderly neighbours

Not wanting to digress but it is a classed as a steady endurance run including a progressive 15min warm up and progressive 15 min cool down. So it is 45mins of a steady well below threshold run. It is just a training run on a Monday night which is one of 5 I will do this week. I will clock up 70km this week by Sunday (inc 1 interval session).

I'm a 3:12 marathon finisher so back in your box sunshine.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,990 ✭✭✭Slideways

Aye, and the marathon probably started at 8am.. going by your training runs 7hours + for a marathon is understandable I suppose :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,936 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

Well he did have to stop for a shyte twenty times :pac:

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Pintman Paddy Losty

Aye, and the marathon probably started at 8am.. going by your training runs 7hours + for a marathon is understandable I suppose :pac:

No one gives a ****ing skittering shyte about running times here amigo. Take that sh1t to the fitness forums with all the other boring Garmin wearing cünts.

Capische?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,284 ✭✭✭BrianD3

Poo-obsessed durty fcukers at the best of times, with their "continental shelf" toilets.
    Yes, I received a high brow education on these practices from watching Eurotrash circa 1994. Caganers, Dutch sh*t museum, German Potty museum, dog toilets, eating one's own sh*t etc.

Pales into insignificance of course compared to contemporary "glass coffee table" type stuff which is now a now mere mouse click away.

Another one that springs to mind from the same time is a documentary on BBC about an Indian Aghor who was searching for a human skull in the Ganges. Once found he used it as both a toilet and a food bowl and no, I'm not making this up.

https://genome.ch.bbc.co.uk/8f326d63b75c445ca2184353b2bcda67

Not wanting to digress but it is a classed as a steady endurance run including a progressive 15min warm up and progressive 15 min cool down. So it is 45mins of a steady well below threshold run. It is just a training run on a Monday night which is one of 5 I will do this week. I will clock up 70km this week by Sunday (inc 1 interval session).

I'm a 3:12 marathon finisher so back in your box sunshine.

*checks thread title

Bet he wears compression socks and a bandana making sweet love to his auld doll

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,065 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Only time that fcuker ‘medaled’ is when he got the ‘rough towel’ to his hole after three days at Electric Picnic.

Left it like a champion Irish dancers kilt.

Filthy kernt.

• Registered Users Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dual wheels

I’d say maradona blocked many’s a jacks over the years

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

I’d say maradona blocked many’s a jacks over the years

I don't know about blocking them but I'd say he polished plenty of cistern lids with his snout anyhow

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Bullocks wrote: »
    I don't know about blocking them but I'd say he polished plenty of cistern lids with his snout anyhow

He wasn't too fond of the aul Coke. He just liked the smell of it

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    He wasn't too fond of the aul Coke. He just liked the smell of it

I’d say he was letting fair rippers on the way down

Sweet mother of Jaysus. The home cooking is a difficult transition from the shyte I get fed at work.

Dropped off a king brown there in the last 15 minutes. Took a while to get my HR and breathing back under control. Let me tell yiz, it want the heaving that caused it. It was the site of the bastard cooked up in the bowl. Surely 24 inches of unbroken shyte. A snake charmer could have has this bastid weaving its way back out of the throne to push the flush handle itself. Shocked and bleeding slightly after that experience

Sweet mother of Jaysus. The home cooking is a difficult transition from the shyte I get fed at work.

Dropped off a king brown there in the last 15 minutes. Took a while to get my HR and breathing back under control. Let me tell yiz, it want the heaving that caused it. It was the site of the bastard cooked up in the bowl. Surely 24 inches of unbroken shyte. A snake charmer could have has this bastid weaving its way back out of the throne to push the flush handle itself. Shocked and bleeding slightly after that experience

Get yer arse up to Dunnes and get a bearth of pears, Mr S

You will be spraying yellow drittle at a 360 degree spread in a day or two.

Like a burst jar of blown picalilli.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 253 ✭✭Xtrail14

Did you pull off the ghostie?

Get yer arse up to Dunnes and get a bearth of pears, Mr S

You will be spraying yellow drittle at a 360 degree spread in a day or two.

Like a burst jar of blown picalilli.

No Dunnes here unfortunately. Coles will have to suffice. Have a flight at 0530, I’ll bring them as checked luggage. No point getting a soling charge, the jacks on a A320 aren’t ideal for high speed deposits

No Dunnes here unfortunately. Coles will have to suffice. Have a flight at 0530, I’ll bring them as checked luggage. No point getting a soling charge, the jacks on a A320 aren’t ideal for high speed deposits

Good call.. hope it’s an internal flight, as fruit can carry some pests that some jurisdictions don’t like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

You're in Australia right ?

Good call.. hope it’s an internal flight, as fruit can carry some pests that some jurisdictions don’t like.

How right you are Brenner. Obviously you’re a man well versed in the transportation of FMCG

Luckily the flight is intrastate and I’ve picked up a punnet of Nashi Pears. Will report of proceedings as they occur.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

How does one go about such a task. Do you stop with the turtles head just protruding and snip it off with a cigar cutter?

Or trap it against the side of the armitage shanks, taking a dollop out of the middle using an ice-cream scoop?

Sorry I missed this. You have to catch it somehow and with the provided spoon fill the specimen bottle with your finest turd

Just dropped shyte that I’m a bit worried might block the sewers. Should have weighed myself before and after

Gael23 wrote: »
    Just dropped shyte that I’m a bit worried might block the sewers. Should have weighed myself before and after

Ring the lads in the shït farm, just say “get the big knives out,lads.”

Ah Monday’s, sheriffs badges across the land are feeling the pain

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

Shi1tting light brown tagliatelle here all day, 5 trips in all I think. Each and every one of them preceded by loud noxious gases just as I sit down to expunge.
    It's as if the Numbskulls are sounding the hooter to let the trapdoor operators know what's on the way.
    Things calming down since the 2 capfuls of Gaviscon thank Christ. Overdid it on the Blade over the weekend.

Shi1tting light brown tagliatelle here all day, 5 trips in all I think. Each and every one of them preceded by loud noxious gases just as I sit down to expunge.
    It's as if the Numbskulls are sounding the hooter to let the trapdoor operators know what's on the way.
    Things calming down since the 2 capfuls of Gaviscon thank Christ. Overdid it on the Blade over the weekend.

Any production today?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

I will never look at tagliatelle the same again.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

I bought a half priced super size madeira cake 2 days ago in Lidl - only a euro.

Scored some cream and Drawberry jam and whipped all together and have been eating nothing else for the last 48 hours. Necked 4 bottles of Rosé and all. I would not usually touch vino with a barge pole, but it was a pressie from a neighbour for managing an annoying episode he was undergoing, it was all a pleasure.

Just rang my local Alien Spacer there and the missus is gone shopping with her sister and is sleeping overthere, hal a phucking loo yah..

I am blaring techno quite loudly and have the Maradonna documentary on repeat. Comtemplating life and feeling the urge coming. I have ripped the mickey raw already, it needs to calm down... but I was honestly terrified I might end up blowing the Christmas spends on some South American Tranny with a horn on her like Dirk Diggler. I will update later, it is all still on the table once the space powder arrives.

Really looking forward to terrorising the porcelain later, I am going to leave that baby looking like a map of the Philippines when I am finished with it. I had a peek in earlier, almost like a psychopath likes to wind up his prisoner before he initiates the murder.... I could hear the poor wee toilet shuddering, it knows what is coming and mummy is a long long way away....

Happy Times.

Advertisement