Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,133 ✭✭✭akelly02

IAMAMORON wrote: »
    I bought a half priced super size madeira cake 2 days ago in Lidl - only a euro.

Scored some cream and Drawberry jam and whipped all together and have been eating nothing else for the last 48 hours. Necked 4 bottles of Rosé and all. I would not usually touch vino with a barge pole, but it was a pressie from a neighbour for managing an annoying episode he was undergoing, it was all a pleasure.

Just rang my local Alien Spacer there and the missus is gone shopping with her sister and is sleeping overthere, hal a phucking loo yah..

I am blaring techno quite loudly and have the Maradonna documentary on repeat. Comtemplating life and feeling the urge coming. I have ripped the mickey raw already, it needs to calm down... but I was honestly terrified I might end up blowing the Christmas spends on some South American Tranny with a horn on her like Dirk Diggler. I will update later, it is all still on the table once the space powder arrives.

Really looking forward to terrorising the porcelain later, I am going to leave that baby looking like a map of the Philippines when I am finished with it. I had a peek in earlier, almost like a psychopath likes to wind up his prisoner before he initiates the murder.... I could hear the poor wee toilet shuddering, it knows what is coming and mummy is a long long way away....

Happy Times.

alien spacer?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 348 ✭✭Trouser Snake

Gael23 wrote: »
    Any production today?

Yeah, oozed out a few pellets yesterday morning with great effort. The sweetcorn on the pizza certainly helped.

• Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

Yeah, oozed out a few pellets yesterday morning with great effort. The sweetcorn on the pizza certainly helped.

Nice to re-acquaint with old friends eh .....?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

You might need to invest in a few suppositories to produce more pellets or even better a few logs

Fatal Explosion at a sh1t farm in the U.K. today.

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-england-bristol-55173667

Out bodily waste can be dangerous stuff

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 485 ✭✭interlocked

It's not funny, poor lads went to work doing the most vital but most unglamorous job and ended up with someone else taking off their boots. RIP

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Good call Inter.

Very tragic, there are are times when when we should think of folk who take care of stuff we send down the pipes.

We should sometimes think of Mr T Crapper inventor of the flush lavatory and marvel at sewage system which enables us ,like the Sidewinder missile to simply get into the position and ‘fire and forget’

She will reach the target unerringly.

Good call Inter.

Very tragic, there are are times when when we should think of folk who take care of stuff we send down the pipes.

We should sometimes think of Mr T Crapper inventor of the flush lavatory and marvel at sewage system which enables us ,like the Sidewinder missile to simply get into the position and ‘fire and forget’

She will reach the target unerringly.

Its many the turd I despatched with a 'with compliments' slip attached, in acknowledgement of the sterling work unknown heros undertake.

Its many the turd I despatched with a 'with compliments' slip attached, in acknowledgement of the sterling work unknown heros undertake.

What about back in the days where it flowed straight into the river?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,810 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

That still happens a lot nowadays - even in first world countries .... disgusting ..

• Advertisement

That still happens a lot nowadays - even in first world countries .... disgusting ..

Widespread practice in Ireland too https://www.irishtimes.com/news/environment/raw-sewage-flowing-into-rivers-and-sea-in-35-places-across-ireland-1.4406687

Twas many the juvenile trout who cut his chops on a piece of succulent sweetcorn before moving on to mayflies

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭partyguinness

Twas many the juvenile trout who cut his chops on a piece of succulent sweetcorn before moving on to mayflies

Jesus Christ...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Sur mackerel eat shag all else only surplus dung from treatment plants

Does a log get broken up into liquid before it reaches the bowels of sewers?

Bullocks wrote: »

Every gillie worth his salt know the finest trout are always downstream of the sh1thouse - the goldilocks zone.

Not too much sh1te, but just enough

Does a log get broken up into liquid before it reaches the bowels of sewers?

Its rare the turd that makes it to the gates of the sh1thouse. Mainly well compacted butchers' turds.

Bullocks wrote: »

Liffey is full of mackerel right ?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,067 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

Liffey is full of mackerel right ?

There’s an outflow pipe down at the Ringsend basin, fcukers nearly give themselves up at certain times of the year.

Shoaling all around the area.

Apparently Pike love a feed of ripe shïte.

In rural areas back in the day it was de rigeur for butchers to heave cartloads of offal in to the nearest lake, Cavan Leitrim area..Monaghan as well.

One of the local papers had a story of a big Pike being caught with 3 pork hocks in his gullet.

:eek:

• Advertisement

Yes the blood from abattoirs just flowed straight into drains

Yes the blood from abattoirs just flowed straight into drains

Is blood considered a bad pollutant ? surely chite is worse ?

Is blood considered a bad pollutant ? surely chite is worse ?

Sh1te isn't the worst I reckon.
    You never hear of a mackerel getting sick

Sh1te isn't the worst I reckon.
    You never hear of a mackerel getting sick

:D:D:D:D

I have always looked on with amazement at the Liffey swims. I mean who the fcuk in their right mind would step into that river of ****e.

I have always looked on with amazement at the Liffey swims. I mean who the fcuk in their right mind would step into that river of ****e.

Don't worry, they have these cleansing showers that they go through after :P

Agreed, ****ing manky..

liffey-swim-1-1024x631.jpg

hmmmmm I just hope it's at least high tide...

• Registered Users Posts: 33,938 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

There's no shíte going into the Liffey - well, apart from some homeless lads who drop their cacks and sit on one of the invitingly low parts of the quay wall...

I remember when Clondalkin paper mills was still in operation, the stink at low tide when crossing the Ha'penny Bridge was something else.

Life ain't always empty.

There's no shíte going into the Liffey - well, apart from some homeless lads who drop their cacks and sit on one of the invitingly low parts of the quay wall...

I remember when Clondalkin paper mills was still in operation, the stink at low tide when crossing the Ha'penny Bridge was something else.

I dunno man, I still wouldnt take any chances. Plenty of old undocumented Victorian era sewer pipes spewing out somewhere.

That's my take and I'm sticking to it.

• Advertisement

Theres storm overflows all over the gaff.

Advertisement