Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

4 Series X's in Castlebar Argos

One Series X Clonmel Argos

All gone

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

😓 hope to get one closer to me in Wicklow

Loads have come and gone, just one at Tralee still hanging on.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 TheJockster

Damn it keep missing them!!!

4 in Naas

Keep missing them too.

I think that's the end of today's Argos Series X lottery. About 10 or so came up.

Basil3 wrote: »
    4 in Naas

Are you checking the stock checker regularly or where?

• Advertisement

dwainec wrote: »
    Are you checking the stock checker regularly or where?

Yeah, although I have my own personal build of it.

Yeah, although I have my own personal build of it.

Ah okay.

Yea the normal one online is busy Basil3 so difficult to catch

Yea the normal one online is busy Basil3 so difficult to catch

There was one available in Liffey Valley just now for literally 30 seconds. I tried to grab it for one of you guys, but it went from showing in stock to not by the time I had it in my basket.

Haven't seen one at all come up on the stock checker. Have checked other stuff too that are in stock and still doesn't work

Is there a better version or preferred browser

Snap with omni!

• Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭scottyboy

piplip87 wrote: »
    Just checked argos Cavan. 5 series s available for click and collect

Just reserved a Xbox Series S in Argos Dundrum, 4 more available

Good few s models popping up now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,112 ✭✭✭flyton5

If anyone bags a code for an X model they won't be using in the South Dublin/Wicklow area let me know. Cheers!

Edit: gone

• Advertisement

If anyone sees stock in:

Wicklow
    South Dublin
    Laois
    Tullamore

I'd appreciate someone trying to hold one for me

Will return the favour in other counties if I see any pop up

Argos stock checker is useless , anyone any other stock checkers?

Edit: gone
    Hey Basil3, quick one any chance you can tell me how ya using custom stockchecker? The one online is bust and wont refresh anymore and i keep missin one for my mates little fella :( He in dublin so if ya see any preorder codes also will ya keep in mind please! P.S Your messages folder is full so thats why postin here :)Thanks

Hey Basil3, quick one any chance you can tell me how ya using custom stockchecker? The one online is bust and wont refresh anymore and i keep missin one for my mates little fella :( He in dublin so if ya see any preorder codes also will ya keep in mind please! P.S Your messages folder is full so thats why postin here :)Thanks

Wondering the same also

dwainec wrote: »
    Wondering the same also

I downloaded the old php version of checkargos from github and messed with it until I got it working. It's piggybacking on another site I have so I can't make it public.

If I see anything come up in the areas you guys want, I'll just reserve straight away. Most seem to appear after the shops close between 6-7pm, but there's not many left at all right now.

By the way, if anyone is considering a Series S, there is a lot around the country, but Dublin has amost been cleared out (as far as Argos goes anyway). Just 2 in the Ilac, and 3 at Stephen's Green.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭clancger

If anyone spots a Series X in Navan /generally North East i'd appreciate if you can grab a reservation

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I downloaded the old php version of checkargos from github and messed with it until I got it working. It's piggybacking on another site I have so I can't make it public.

If I see anything come up in the areas you guys want, I'll just reserve straight away. Most seem to appear after the shops close between 6-7pm, but there's not many left at all right now.

Could you keep an eye in Limerick too m8?

2020, is definitely the worst year for getting your hands on any tech like this, ranging from pc hardware to consoles.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,141 ✭✭✭pm.

Series S or X? There's still a tonne of Series S's in Argos around the country.

I've been hunting down Series X reservations in Argos for the last few days. The only one I've come across is in Letterkenny, so have the reservation code if someone is looking for it.

Basil3 you are a gent, just picked up the new console, that's the yoind lad sorted now thanks again

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

Basil, just to let you know I just also picked up the console for my lad, thanks once again for your help!!

• Advertisement

pm. wrote: »
    Basil3 you are a gent, just picked up the new console, that's the yoind lad sorted now thanks again

Nice one!

Advertisement