Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15 Llamd3

Basil3 wrote: »
    3 available in Castlebar Argos.

I have 2 codes for Clonmel Argos, not sure if that helps anyone.

Id love one please

JDxtra wrote: »
    That's great news and I'm always one for Boards users helping each other. But reserving multiple consoles is beyond the spirit of this unwanted reservations thread. It's possible some equally deserving other customer has now missed out despite checking around as hard as you have.

Yeah, you're probably right. I was only really trying to do people a favour in the faith they legitimately wanted it for themselves/their kids. I've sorted out a good few people with Xboxes over the last week or so, a couple of them I met in person and they were genuinely appreciative.

It looks like we're getting to the end of the line with Argos stock anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

JDxtra wrote: »
    That's great news and I'm always one for Boards users helping each other. But reserving multiple consoles is beyond the spirit of this unwanted reservations thread. It's possible some equally deserving other customer has now missed out despite checking around as hard as you have.

So your saying someone else was more deserving than me? If not I don't see the problem

One in Tralee Argos.

Is this gone

Llamd3 wrote: »
    Is this gone

Yeah, looks like someone got it.

• Advertisement

Yeah, looks like someone got it.

How about the other two you had?

sugarman wrote: »
    Argh missed 1 again in Stephens Green tonight, was just too slow and got the dreaded reservation code of all 0s.

I think some of the ones that flash up aren't legitimate. I reserved one in Stephen's Green for a friend last week, and when I went in they told me it wasn't there, and that there was a 'glitch in the system'. I thought maybe someone else had tried the code, or a member of staff had claimed it. I dunno.

Llamd3 wrote: »
    How about the other two you had?

All gone, sorry. Any available ones are being snapped up in a matter of minutes.

All gone, sorry. Any available ones are being snapped up in a matter of minutes.

I need to get faster at this... I'm new to boards so I'm learning..... Hopefully I'll get one soon...your being so helpful thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 206 ✭✭Skidmcmarx

I've been refreshing the below stores on the argos checker website like a lunatic trying to catch a series X.

If any come up at the below I'd happily travel to any of these to pick one up.

Castlebar, Clonmel (Extra), Cork Mahon (Extra), Cork Retail Park, Galway, Liffey Valley (Extra), Limerick Childers Road (Extra), Limerick The Crescent, Naas (Extra), Portlaoise (Extra)

• Advertisement

Skidmcmarx wrote: »
    I've been refreshing the below stores on the argos checker website like a lunatic trying to catch a series X.

If any come up at the below I'd happily travel to any of these to pick one up.

Castlebar, Clonmel (Extra), Cork Mahon (Extra), Cork Retail Park, Galway, Liffey Valley (Extra), Limerick Childers Road (Extra), Limerick The Crescent, Naas (Extra), Portlaoise (Extra)

I'd say Castlebar is your best bet. A few seem to show up there most days.

Thanks Basil3, that might end up being the case.
    Hopefully something pops up closer to Clare/Limerick but if I need to travel the i guess I will :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28 2020Con2020

Hi, I have a reservation number for Castlebar, if you need it? .

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 3,713 Mod ✭✭✭✭eeloe

Anyone have a code for Waterford or Clonmel?
    Series X preferably.

Be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi, I have a reservation number for Castlebar, if you need it? .

No way?

Absolutely I'll take it please, yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 2020Con2020

Sure, I think I private messaged it to you there :-) .

Sure, I think I private messaged it to you there :-) .

Huge thank you 2020Con2020. PM received.

I'll come back to the thread once I've picked it up.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

Have to say lads the trust is absolutely amazing on this form, I travelled all the way to letterkenny today, fair play and keep up the great work

• Registered Users Posts: 1,002 ✭✭✭beardo81

Hey all, if anyone gets a preorder code for the north east anywhere can you please DM me? Panicking the child won't get what they want from Santa 😳
    Thanks

I'm still on the lookout for a code for xbox series x if anyone has any today I'd really appreciate it. Really beginning to panic about santa not producing the goods now

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 729 ✭✭✭Robertr

Also need one if anyone has one to spare?? Anywhere around north east of country

cc8c65a5990db76fa63e128d2db87471.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 9,225 ✭✭✭Chardee MacDennis

anyone need a reservation code for a Series S in Argos Stephens Green, reserved until the end of the day tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭PoolDude

Any further updates on stock availability? Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

scottyboy wrote: »
    Just reserved a Xbox Series S in Argos Dundrum, 4 more available

Have you not heard the Series S is rubbish it only does 1080P at 60FPS on demanding games like Forza.

HD Bluray quality images at 60 FPS upscaled to 4k the horror.:D

I was looking for a Series X and settled for a Series S and I am having a great time with it.

anyone need a reservation code for a Series S in Argos Stephens Green, reserved until the end of the day tomorrow.

If you could magical change it to a series x code I'd be delighted haha ...

• Registered Users Posts: 688 ✭✭✭wush06

Hi all
    I understand there is fair few people looking for codes before me. But I said I would just throw my name in the hat and see if any become available around the Dublin area.
    Thanks

I'd say tonight is last chance saloon for the current batch in Argos. I'd be surprised if more than 5 Series X's come up through the whole country.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭detective

Available on Xbox official site... delivery by end of December

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭detective

• Advertisement
Advertisement