Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

Carlow, castlebar and Tullamore have stock

Athlone showing one now too.

Edit: and Killarney. All seem to be updating.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭detective

Series S yeah? Need an X for Christmas as soon as. Young lad unfortunately old enough to know the difference.

detective wrote: »
    Series S yeah? Need an X for Christmas as soon as. Young lad unfortunately old enough to know the difference.

They were all X's I called out. 8-10 showed in stock around the country, but they're all gone now.

There's loads of S's in Argos throughout the country.

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭detective

Basil3 wrote: »
    They were all X's I called out. 8-10 showed in stock around the country, but they're all gone now.

There's loads of S's in Argos throughout the country.

Jaysus I was on it fair quick after you posted but obviously not quick enough

• Registered Users Posts: 1,405 ✭✭✭ziggyman17

detective wrote: »
    Jaysus I was on it fair quick after you posted but obviously not quick enough

not much of a Detective then....:P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 27,821 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

There should be one coming back into stock in Tullamore tonight. I reserved one for a friend but they got sorted with Smyths last night so I offered it to someone on Boards but they couldn't collect.

TitianGerm wrote: »
    There should be one coming back into stock in Tullamore tonight. I reserved one for a friend but they got sorted with Smyths last night so I offered it to someone on Boards but they couldn't collect.

Been and gone, by the look of it. There was one or two in Tullamore for a little bit earlier on.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

TitianGerm wrote: »

They redoing stocks at 9?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

They redoing stocks at 9?

They go back up 10-20 mins after stores close so all gone for today. Any uncollected ones will be back up
    Monday evening now.

• Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭VitreousLife

I know it’s a long shot but any unwanted PS5 preorders please PM me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭kirkfx

I know it’s a long shot but any unwanted PS5 preorders please PM me!

Going to be pretty had to get one here I'm afraid, seeing as this forum is for Xboxes

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

I managed to snag one in Argos on Sunday, absolutely delighted.

I've tried to cancel with Microsoft, but they are now asking me to send back the Xbox that hasn't arrived :rolleyes:

Still a chance it shows, if it does happy to let it go to someone here @ cost rather than sending it back. Will post again if it shows up.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

Did anyone who ordered from Smyths Friday night get an update yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,604 ✭✭✭dave1982

There's a s in letterkenny smyths now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Did anyone who ordered from Smyths Friday night get an update yet?

I got 2 emails, 1 for order recieved, one for order ready for dispatch with a tracking number and that its expected to be delivered by thursday.

I've checked fastway a few times since and no move yet. (as in, they havent scanned it as collected).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,065 ✭✭✭Tipsy McSwagger

I got 2 emails, 1 for order recieved, one for order ready for dispatch with a tracking number and that its expected to be delivered by thursday.

I've checked fastway a few times since and no move yet. (as in, they havent scanned it as collected).

Same thing

• Registered Users Posts: 2,140 ✭✭✭pm.

dave1982 wrote: »

Just checked they are gone, I paid €50 to pre order with GS but haven't heard anything back oyher than i won't be in the first wave of orders. If anyone has one reserved and does not want it please let me know

dave1982 wrote: »

Series S or X? There's still a tonne of Series S's in Argos around the country.

I've been hunting down Series X reservations in Argos for the last few days. The only one I've come across is in Letterkenny, so have the reservation code if someone is looking for it.

Basil3 wrote: »
    Series S or X? There's still a tonne of Series S's in Argos around the country.

I've been hunting down Series X reservations in Argos for the last few days. The only one I've come across is in Letterkenny, so have the reservation code if someone is looking for it.

I'll take it please

pm. wrote: »
    I'll take it please

PM sent.

• Advertisement

I have a code for iLac to be collected before 6pm. Gave it to someone on here Saturday but they now cant collect.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Arciphel

dan786 wrote: »
    I have a code for iLac to be collected before 6pm. Gave it to someone on here Saturday but they now cant collect.

I'll send you a PM :)

Arciphel wrote: »
    I'll send you a PM :)

Sent you the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

Still looking if anyone can help

Wexford, Wicklow, laois, tullamore, south Dublin , can collect anywhere there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭Arciphel

dan786 wrote: »
    Sent you the code.

Cheers Dan, you are a legend. I tried to send you a PM back but it says your mailbox is full - It's actually for my own kids (and myself!) for Christmas. Let me know if I can ever do anything to return the favour!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

How the hell you catch Argos Stock? I am checking regularly and cant get it at all. For the love of god, if anyone able, please snipe me one in Limerick! I am getting "snipped" on Wensday, I need something to cheer me up. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 28 TheJockster

If you go here it lists all stores and checks all stock too, its a bit buggy but does work! - checkargos.com and the stock number is 8448262 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭dwainec

If you go here it lists all stores and checks all stock too, its a bit buggy but does work! - checkargos.com and the stock number is 8448262 :)

Is there a link?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28 TheJockster

as i said above...checkargos.com lol

Advertisement