Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Series S & X - All Supply/Order Chat Here **SEE UPDATED MOD NOTE IN FIRST POST**

Options

Comments

2 Series X's available in Tullamore Argos

Edit: gone already

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Dudz

I motion to create the thread:

Xbox Series S & X - Supply Post Launch

For discussions regarding supplies after date 10, November 2020.

This group would the assist in those seeking Xbox Series S & X ,

running up to the PROJECTED Christmas of 25, December 2020

MOD NOTE: This thread is going to be our go to thread for all supply and orders chat from now on. As per the forum charter, there is to be no selling on thread, even if selling at cost price.

CIAB

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Dudz

HOPE
    A four letter word

Digest or Regurgitate this information, as you wish.

I escaped from my oppressive 5 km tether today.
    Beyond this 5 km, lies a baron wasteland of abandoned retail real estate.
    I discovered a few details regarding the supplies of the Xbox Series X.

I collected a Series S from a 'UK based Big Box Shop'. I inquired about the 844/8262. The Front-line Worker pulled the inventory up, and with a rapid reply, 'Sorry, none available.' I persisted on, and asked how many outstanding Reservations. They replied 'I am not allowed to divulge that information.'

I proceeded on with my quest for that elusive chalice, the Series X. This tribe was a similar nature, an 'EU based Big Box Shop of a fun nature'.
    I engaged with a tribe member called Manager, he was full of great wisdom. These pearls of Hope and Reassurance rang true to my faith.

He spoke of 2 separate deliveries of the Series X, BEFORE the 3rd ADVENT. He could sense my delight. He even encouraged me to contact any member his local tribe, and provided a magical number to communicate with his tribe. Tribe members could provide details of a shipment a few days before delivery.

I was very surprised that the manager encouraged me to call his shop for those details, phone will be hopping now.

BOTTOM LINE: Smyths should/could have an Xbox Series X delivery in late November and again in December.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,307 ✭✭✭dan786

5+ Series X in ilac now

3 in Stephens Green now

• Advertisement

5+ in Castlebar
    2 in Letterkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭Canonfan

dan786 wrote: »
    5+ Series X in ilac now

Please get me a Dublin code if you see one, thanks Dan. You're the man.

Have a code for Stephens Green and iLac, pm me.

Only ask if you can collect tomorrow before they close and do not plan to sell it on for profit. Users with over 20 posts only.

Edit: Had two for ilac both gone - still have Stephens Green

Edit: All gone

dan786 wrote: »
    Have a code for Stephens Green and iLac, pm me.

Only ask if you can collect tomorrow before they close and do not plan to sell it on for profit. Users with over 20 posts only.

I can collect, thanks, pm you now.

So happy finally got one with the help of dan786, thank you so much. Now time to check game reviews :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭clancynl

Many thanks all for the updates and thanks to dan for sorting me out.

Much appreciated, really... n

Have a code for Kilarney that I took for a family member who doesn't need it. Good until close of business tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Basil3 wrote: »
    5+ in Castlebar
    2 in Letterkenny

How you guys are seeing stock for these stores? I'm checking on Argos.ie but the UI is terrible, can only check one store at a time even though there are 5 or 6 close enough to each other. I thought maybe it was CheckArgos.com but see that's no longer operational.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    How you guys are seeing stock for these stores? I'm checking on Argos.ie but the UI is terrible, can only check one store at a time even though there are 5 or 6 close enough to each other. I thought maybe it was CheckArgos.com but see that's no longer operational.

Checkargos is back up and running (just a bit buggy)

• Registered Users Posts: 7,994 ✭✭✭Stone Deaf 4evr

Have a code for a series X in tullamore to be collected today. PM me for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

Can spare codes for the south of the country would be greatly appreciated. Based in Cork

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭simonp1

Have a code for Kilarney that I took for a family member who doesn't need it. Good until close of business tomorrow.

Hi Enfilade Would you still have the code?

Thanks
    Simon

• Registered Users Posts: 168 ✭✭Demios

PM SENT :)

• Registered Users Posts: 407 ✭✭Tec Diver

I was checking the usual sites daily only to see them all sold out. I got lucky on Friday (yesterday). Our local Argos had ONE LEFT. I managed to reserve it and rocked up later in the day and nabbed it.

I was checking around for a couple of weeks. Keep checking, it'll pay off in the end.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,107 ✭✭✭piplip87

Just checked argos Cavan. 5 series s available for click and collect

• Advertisement

simonp1 wrote: »
    Hi Enfilade Would you still have the code?

Thanks
    Simon
    Demios wrote: »
    PM SENT :)

Had a few PM's over night so replied to the first one that came in, was the fairest thing to do. Hopefully you get sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Had a few PM's over night so replied to the first one that came in, was the fairest thing to do. Hopefully you get sorted.

I have one for Killarney, had hoped to drive down today to collect but won’t be able to make it :(

First to PM can have it, needs to be collected today.

If anyone has one going in Limerick that they won’t be able to collect, I’ll be forever in your debt.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43 Monolake

I have one for Killarney, had hoped to drive down today to collect but won’t be able to make it :(

First to PM can have it, needs to be collected today.

If anyone has one going in Limerick that they won’t be able to collect, I’ll be forever in your debt.

I'll take it if it's still there. Thanks.

Monolake wrote: »
    I'll take it if it's still there. Thanks.

PM sent :)

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭hangar18_

Have a code for series X castlebar needs to be collected today. First to pm me gets it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 PAULC1892

Hi Hangar18_

You would be a lifesaver if i could have it for my son please.

PM sent

Thanks so much

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭hangar18_

PAULC1892 wrote: »
    Hi Hangar18_

You would be a lifesaver if i could have it for my son please.

PM sent

Thanks so much

PM Sent

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭simonp1

No worries thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I am still trying to snipe X in Limerick. Keep checking all day with no luck. If anyone else stalking Argos, It would be fantastic, if someone would get a code for Limerick.

• Advertisement

I am still trying to snipe X in Limerick. Keep checking all day with no luck. If anyone else stalking Argos, It would be fantastic, if someone would get a code for Limerick.

I’m in competition to you, was so close last night when one popped up in Childers road, I made an error putting in my phone number and by the time I corrected it was gone :(

Advertisement