Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rate the best Psychic you know

15678911»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,429 ✭✭✭Sheridan81

I'm sick of all the Marjorie in Clondalkin promotion on this forum, from posters with few posts, probably Marjorie herself, or her mates. I really wish a mod would do something about it. Look at this...
    sing_dumb wrote: »
    Is it Margie in Clondalkin? I can pm you her number.
    Four of us went together to her & she is SCARILY accurate. It was on a Tuesday., and she told the 1st girl that she was very ill, she told the 2nd girl her father was going to suffer a major illness & she gave me the full details of a neighbours lad who had recently taken his own life & gave me loads of personal messages to pass on to his mother from him. I did not know his mother at all, and knew nothing about her son who had died & I told Margie “ah, I never see that woman, and anyway she’s very private & would not appreciate me poking my nose in”. Margie dismissed this & said I would see her within days & great good would come from it.

The mother of the lad that died, out of the blue, knocked on my door that Friday evening to ask if my son wanted a cot for his new baby, & I invited her in, gave her coffee & I told her all Margie had said, she was stunned & in tears, but amazed at how accurate it all was. We have since become best friends.

Amazing-until you discover sing_dumb posted the same thing about a different psychic over three years ago.

https://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=102317321&postcount=404
    sing_dumb wrote: »
    Hi, I tagged along to Sandra in Naas, with a friend & did't really expect much. She mostly does clairvoyance, when I really wanted the winning Lotto numbers, ha ha!!!
    But......I ended up amazed. She said my Mam was there & accompanied by a neighbour's son, who had passed by suicide & she decribed both to a T. She said both of them had birthday wishes to convey to someone close (not me) and I immed assumed it was for my son, whose birthday was 2 days later. She gave me health warnings from Mam ( which transpired I needed surgery within a few weeks) & asked me to pass on specific messages to the mother of the lad who'd took his own life.
    Anyway, drove home & was putting my bins out when the lad's mother & her sister passed by my gate & stopped to chat. I had'nt seen her for ages & she came in for a cuppa & I launched into my Sandra story!!! Both these women were stunned by the accuracy of the messages I was asked to give (private stuff that nobody could / would know)......but.....
    then the Mam started to cry. She said " today is my birthday"!!!!

Amazed doesnt describe the reaction of the three of us. We've since become firm friends, & we both tell everyone that her son & my Mam brought us together to be a help & support to each other.

Don't bother passing on Marjorie's number now-I've changed my mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Bertie24

carrie12 wrote: »
    There's also a guy called James Keane in County Galway, he's excellent, some kind of a Shamanic, went to him few years back and everything came true, haven't got his number though.:(

Hey just wondering if u have gotten james number since ? Eager to visit him

• Registered Users Posts: 3 KEScott

Hi,

Would it be possible to send me Anns number also?

• Registered Users Posts: 3 nmelia6

Please send me her number too

Can you send me her no. Too

Can I get Margies no. Too ? Please

• Registered Users Posts: 4 helloboard

Hello just wondering if you got her number since? Thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 1 maggie56

If you got her Marjorie contact details in Clondalkin can you send them to me please thank you

• Registered Users Posts: 64 ✭✭nickkohl

Some are good Psychic reading apps some are not, some are honest some are phonies, some are more accurate than others. Some are biased, some are objective. As in ANY field, this is true.

Post edited by nickkohl on

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 Fredddddddy

I have used https://xhermestrismegistusx.etsy.com a few times and they are super accurate and cheap!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 35,264 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

This is the one field where none are honest and they are all phonies, as it's complete hokum. It's simply cold reading, they read the person by simply looking at them and their responses. Start with vague questions, read the person's responses and then focus it down to specific things. You're also taking advantage of the person as they want it to be true.

It's really awful stuff and takes advantage of some of the worst off in society. I would implore people not to support these parasitic charlatans.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 bbbbb11111

Hello could someone please pm me with Marjorie’s contact details if you have them! Thanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭theoldbreed

Hi Lady41,

Could you send me Ann's number too please? Or anyone else who has it?

I went to her about 5 years ago and she was spot on, she told me stuff that was happening in my life that I wasn't even aware of yet.

Thanks guys.

• Registered Users Posts: 6 georgie23

hi https://www.boards.ie/profile/ernestuke https://www.boards.ie/profile/granniecaz https://www.boards.ie/profile/Busybede I know this thread is quite old at this point but would really appreciate if you could DM me Ann Jensons number - thank you so much! 😊

Post edited by georgie23 on

old thread but hoping someone could share Marjorie’s number with me please! Thanks you 😊

• Advertisement

hey I know this post is a bit old but if by any chance you still have crystal Claire’s number please share with me thank you!!

hey if you got ann jensons number do you mind sharing with me? Thanks so much! 😊

hey would you mind sending me Ann jensons number too - thanks so much 💖

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ababab1

hi, can you send me Marjorie’s number please. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2 ababab1

hi, could you please send me Marjorie’s number from Colindale please. I se it’s old but hopefully you can help.
    thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3 bbbbb11111

__

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Buttercup24

Anyone who has done a psychic reading for the future has any actually come true?

Advertisement