Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trump vs Biden 2020, Ultimate battle for the fate of our universe (pt 3)Read OP 01/11

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40,211 ✭✭✭✭ohnonotgmail

Yea that's how allegations work I thought. You think they are so incredible not to be addressed and I disagree. He at least got a hard drive with pictures of Hunter, so if its the russians then what else do they have on Hunter? Little questions like that.
    yeah that is how allegations work. you make an allegation and provide proof of the allegation. then there is something to refute. Rudy needs to put all his cards on the table and let the info be independently verified. But he wont because the cards he holds are jokers.

MoonUnit75 wrote: »
    When the accused is in the world spotlight but doesn't claim the evidence is fake or tampered with, yes it's looking pretty bad for them. Only for it concerns Biden and people don't want to acknowledge he is likely corrupt before the election it would be business as usual instead of this charade. They can't wait it out another two weeks. That is an admission.

what evidence? a poor photoshop of an email. that is it.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,051 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

That excuse doesn't work though. They have already denied the meeting referred to in the email was on the official schedule. Therefore they acknowledge the email, the date of the meeting referred to in it, the people alleged to have been at the meeting and the New York Post story itself. All that is missing is the denial that the emails themselves are genuine.

The story made global headline because of Facebook and Twitter's panic to cover it up, there's no excuse about 'drawing more attention to it'.
    Hey Fred, did you meet with Barney on the 12th?
    Didn't have a meeting on the 12th, Barney.

OK Fred thanks for acknowledging my question!

Sigh

• Registered Users Posts: 8,449 ✭✭✭Call Me Jimmy

yeah that is how allegations work. you make an allegation and provide proof of the allegation. then there is something to refute. Rudy needs to put all his cards on the table and let the info be independently verified. But he wont because the cards he holds are jokers.

You know there are other sources already? It's no longer just Guiliaini. And the store owner and FBI are not Guiliaini.

Maybe if the only evidence was the hard drive in Guiliani's office and there was no timeline outside of this that could easily be falsified I would say, bleh it's just a political operative doing what they do, nothing to see here.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Posted this already but it's worth repeating because it makes me wonder why the Trump supporters are more concerned about someone not even in the race than they are about someone in the White House.
    . . .

We have been shown some emails that implicate Joe Biden while carrying out his role as American vice president in "pay to play" schemes. The veracity of these emails has not been denied by the Bidens or their legal representatives who have in turn requested the return of the material from both the repair shop owner and Mr. Rudy Giuliani.

If you would not mind pointing out what offence Ivanka Trump or her father has committed please feel free to enlighten us. As the Chinese government has approved these trademark applications, can you point to wrong doing on the Trumps part? Do you have any emails or other documentation indicating a quid pro quo arrangement as a result?

From the emails Burisma made their expectations of Hunter Biden clear, they were buying influence to protect their boss. Joe Biden denied knowing what his son was involved with in Ukraine at the time, but somehow his son introduced a representative from Burisma to him in 2015. Several months later and by his own admission Biden withheld $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to pressure the government to remove Shokin from the Prosecutor General's Office.

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

We have been shown some emails that implicate Joe Biden while carrying out his role as American vice president in "pay to play" schemes. The veracity of these emails has not been denied by the Bidens or their legal representatives who have in turn requested the return of the material from both the repair shop owner and Mr. Rudy Giuliani.

If you would not mind pointing out what offence Ivanka Trump or her father has committed please feel free to enlighten us. As the Chinese government has approved these trademark applications, can you point to wrong doing on the Trumps part? Do you have any emails or other documentation indicating a quid pro quo arrangement as a result?

From the emails Burisma made their expectations of Hunter Biden clear, they were buying influence to protect their boss. Joe Biden denied knowing what his son was involved with in Ukraine at the time, but somehow his son introduced a representative from Burisma to him in 2015. Several months later and by his own admission Biden withheld $1 billion in aid to Ukraine to pressure the government to remove Shokin from the Prosecutor General's Office.

Really? Can you show me these emails?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,395 ✭✭✭francois

You know there are other sources already? It's no longer just Guiliaini. And the store owner and FBI are not Guiliaini.

Maybe if the only evidence was the hard drive in Guiliani's office and there was no timeline outside of this that could easily be falsified I would say, bleh it's just a political operative doing what they do, nothing to see here.

the timeline has changed since it was first announced. who dropped it in has changed. rudy even claims that hunter was drunk when he dropped it in, something the store owner never mentioned.

we have seen a poor photoshop of an email.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 17,642 Mod ✭✭✭✭Graham

we have seen a poor photoshop of an email.

Who do we know with poor photoshop skills? :D

530004.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭MoonUnit75

what evidence? a poor photoshop of an email. that is it.

Why didn't they say 'This poor photoshop fake email is not legitimate therefore no meeting could have taken place'.

We all know, even if you don't want to admit it here or even to yourself, they are in deep discussions with their legal teams and everyone on the email chains to see what can be denied and what needs to be faced up to. They are just buying time and the media is enabling it. The genie is out of the bottle, several copies of the drive are now in the wild and with the FBI.

Why didn't they say 'This poor photoshop fake email is not legitimate therefore no meeting could have taken place'.

We all know, even if you don't want to admit it here or even to yourself, they are in deep discussions with their legal teams and everyone on the email chains to see what can be denied and what needs to be faced up to. They are just buying time and the media is enabling it. The genie is out of the bottle, several copies of the drive are now in the wild and with the FBI.

bidens team did say that no meeting took place.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,801 ✭✭✭hometruths

you dont know it is true but you are waiting for it be proved false? I'm not sure you know this but it is up to the people making allegations to provide the proof for them. Especially so given the source of the information. I imagine the reason you "dont buy" it is because you want it to be true.

There were rumours of Joe Biden's family business relationships being a bit suspect long before Giuliani ever touted this laptop.

Are these rumours Russian disinformation as well?

No, they said there was no meeting on the official schedule. They said they wouldn't rule out the people mentioned meeting in a more casual setting.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,549 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

francois wrote: »

That's the level of debasement and thuggery you are dealing with in Trump's sycophants unfortunately.

Graham wrote: »
    Who do we know with poor photoshop skills? :D

530004.jpg

that is a work of creative genius compared to the email photoshop.

schmittel wrote: »
    There were rumours of Joe Biden's family business relationships being a bit suspect long before Giuliani ever touted this laptop.

many people say....

am i doing it right?

the timeline has changed since it was first announced. who dropped it in has changed. rudy even claims that hunter was drunk when he dropped it in, something the store owner never mentioned.

Yes there was some ambiguity about it, I believe it was claimed that the person came in twice, the first time drunk, the second time not described.

This is my problem, there are very specific claims; some of them could have and should have been denied or explained by now given that there is an allegation that has been known to the FBI since the impeachment. Literally nothing is denied or explained through surrogates even?

• Registered Users Posts: 25,434 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Maybe they will as soon as they manage to stop laughing.

Yes there was some ambiguity about it, I believe it was claimed that the person came in twice, the first time drunk, the second time not described.

This is my problem, there are very specific claims; some of them could have and should have been denied or explained by now given that there is an allegation that has been known to the FBI since the impeachment. Literally nothing is denied or explained through surrogates even?

that is not what the store owner said originally. originally they said they had no idea who it was.

• Advertisement

Maybe they will as soon as they manage to stop laughing.

A week is a very, very long time to spend laughing while the public are left wondering why they are not denying the laptop is Hunter's and the emails are genuine.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,549 ✭✭✭✭Kermit.de.frog

schmittel wrote: »

Russian attacks on US democracy did not start with Trump.

They succeeded in 2016 in getting a friendly voice in the White House and one that would damage the US.

It's very sophisticated manipulation that in my view is an act of war really.

francois wrote: »

Definitely interesting. Although they have already alluded in public to the fact they think some of the women in the pictures could be underage, so it's not necessarily revealing anything new there.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,501 ✭✭✭Pa ElGrande

Bidens campaign admitted to Politico that an "informal" meeting with Burisma may have occurred.
    Biden’s campaign would not rule out the possibility that the former VP had some kind of informal interaction with Pozharskyi, which wouldn’t appear on Biden’s official schedule. But they said any encounter would have been cursory. Pozharskyi did not respond to a request for comment.

source

Net Zero means we are paying for the destruction of our economy and society in pursuit of an unachievable and pointless policy.

A week is a very, very long time to spend laughing while the public are left wondering why they are not denying the laptop is Hunter's and the emails are genuine.
    the public dont care. the only ones who care are trump supporters who are desperate for some good news

that is not what the store owner said originally. originally they said they had no idea who it was.

It is what he said originally. He wrote to the congressional committee to say that well before the story broke. He was promised anonymity and was then doorstepped and recorded by the media. I'm sure you would be spooked, disorientated and afraid if you were just being made aware you will be on world headlines in hours.

Yes, I took it as he didn't realise at the time that it was biden only after. But yea there's definitely a sticky point there.

It is what he said originally. He wrote to the congressional committee to say that well before the story broke. He was promised anonymity and was then doorstepped and recorded by the media. I'm sure you would be spooked, disorientated and afraid if you were just being made aware you will be on world headlines in hours.

i would still know what actually happened. he didnt until Rudy reminded him what the story should be. and even then Rudy had to throw in a bit about hunter being drunk.

Definitely interesting. Although they have already alluded in public to the fact they think some of the women in the pictures could be underage, so it's not necessarily revealing anything new there.

Getting in there first with the forged evidence claims. Sounds like they have been told there's something nefarious on there.

• Advertisement

Russian attacks on US democracy did not start with Trump.

They succeeded in 2016 in getting a friendly voice in the White House and one that would damage the US.

It's very sophisticated manipulation that in my view is an act of war really.

Let's say that's true. Who do China want to win or do they not care? WHat's your take on that side of the equation?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement