Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 12,341 ✭✭✭✭Faugheen

schmittel wrote: »
    Eh? Why are my posts in bad faith?

You opened with ‘I think Trump is a moron, as is Guiliani...’

And you have proceeded to do nothing but attack Biden and accuse him of corruption because of a private company’s decision to hire his son, all while the current a White contains pretty much the entire Trump family, who have access to confidential files and national security details.

You haven’t a word to say about that, Just that the current situation with Biden stinks and you keep peddling the nonsense anytime someone argues with you.

Then you, who had called Trump a moron, describe them as ‘Trump haters’.

It is the very definition of bad faith. You are fooling nobody here.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Are you saying you think the emails have been fabricated?

At the moment all evidence points to them being fake, this could be cleared up in a matter of minutes if they sent the originals emails to people who have asked for them so they can examine the data and confirm their legitimacy.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,282 ✭✭✭✭Eric Cartman

If don. Jr was selling access to his dad to fund his drug habbit even a tweet from a new account saying that would be enough for most of the people here saying the emails and pictures of hunter smoking crack are fake.

Joe biden allowing his son to sell access is a serious issue.

If don. Jr was selling access to his dad to fund his drug habbit even a tweet from a new account saying that would be enough for most of the people here saying the emails and pictures of hunter smoking crack are fake.

Joe biden allowing his son to sell access is a serious issue.

You don't find it a little odd that Giuliani won't provide the likes of USA Today with copies of the emails so they can verify them? If they can verify them, that's better for Trump.... On top of that the specific meeting didn't happen according to Biden. So we currently just have some screenshots of the most shocking content.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

At the moment all evidence points to them being fake, this could be cleared up in a matter of minutes if they sent the originals emails to people who have asked for them so they can examine the data and confirm their legitimacy.

As could the Donald’s tax affairs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 5,801 ✭✭✭hometruths

The FBI have copies of the originals which will no doubt help wuth establishing the veracity.

As for other newspaper outlets, they could always try and contact the other people included on the emails. I have not seen that yet, but presumably it is something they are doing.

You don't find it a little odd that Giuliani won't provide the likes of USA Today with copies of the emails so they can verify them? If they can verify them, that's better for Trump.... On top of that the specific meeting didn't happen according to Biden. So we currently just have some screenshots of the most shocking content.

Has anybody seen a Biden denial that the emails are true?

i.e formal statement from Hunter Biden unequivocally saying - this is not my laptop, these are not my emails, they have been faked, I never sent or received any of those emails published in the New York Post.

I have googled it, but got lost in a sea of Russian disinformation claims.

Has anybody seen a Biden denial that the emails are true?

i.e formal statement from Hunter Biden unequivocally saying - this is not my laptop, these are not my emails, they have been faked, I never sent or received any of those emails published in the New York Post.

I have googled it, but got lost in a sea of Russian disinformation claims.

Biden has specifically denied via his attorney that one of the bombastic meetings didn't occur. Guessing since the FBI are involved now, he's not commenting further. Can you explain why Giuliani is not allowing anyone to verify the emails? I'd also suspect that there's plenty of real emails and peppered with fake ones. But sure, all Rudy has to do is divulge them.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭BaZmO*

The whole Hunter Biden emails thing is just a red herring and another distraction. You could spend all day on the Trump kids and their dodgy deals and their current involvement in the administration despite having no political experience.

I’m surprised this not got any traction. Probably because there’s been so much other stuff since.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.newyorker.com/magazine/2017/03/13/donald-trumps-worst-deal/amp

• Registered Users Posts: 15,176 ✭✭✭✭ILoveYourVibes

I think it will be close. He could win. I dont know though.

• Advertisement

Faugheen wrote: »
    You opened with ‘I think Trump is a moron, as is Guiliani...’

And you have proceeded to do nothing but attack Biden and accuse him of corruption because of a private company’s decision to hire his son, all while the current a White contains pretty much the entire Trump family, who have access to confidential files and national security details.

You haven’t a word to say about that, Just that the current situation with Biden stinks and you keep peddling the nonsense anytime someone argues with you.

Then you, who had called Trump a moron, describe them as ‘Trump haters’.

It is the very definition of bad faith. You are fooling nobody here.

Sitting President employs his family? He gives them a leg up by giving them a cushy jobs in the White House. Not a good look, but presumably not illegal.

Sitting Vice President with responsibilities for US policy on Ukraine gives his son a leg up by schmoozing Ukrainian businessman. Not a good look, and presumably illegal.

Yes I think (if true) Biden's actions are worse than Trumps and happy to state so clearly.

Nothing bad faith about that.

Biden has specifically denied via his attorney that one of the bombastic meetings didn't occur.

Have you got a link to that?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,166 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

You realise that nobody has actually seen these emails? All anyone has seen is screenshots.

Here you go, it's pretty clearly implied that they're nonsense in general too. All Giuliani has to do is provide other news outlets with the emails to verify them. It would be a huge win for him and damage Biden's credibility. It's pretty telling when he won't.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/feds-examining-if-alleged-hunter-biden-emails-are-linked-foreign-n1243620

"George Mesires, attorney for Hunter Biden, said in a statement, “We have no idea where this came from, and certainly cannot credit anything that Rudy Giuliani provided to the New York Post, but what I do know for certain is that this purported meeting never happened.”"

The email story was plastered all over the Fox News website when it emerged, now it’s nowhere to be seen.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,023 ✭✭✭Gruffalux

MadYaker wrote: »
    You realise that nobody has actually seen these emails? All anyone has seen is screenshots.

I'd say Rupert Murdochs legal people have seen the emails. And the meta data. And the photos. And the videos.

Gruffalux wrote: »
    I'd say Rupert Murdochs legal people have seen the emails. And the meta data. And the photos. And the videos.

That’s a nice opinion. Why do you believe they actually exist, since we haven’t seen any proof?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Sitting President employs his family? He gives them a leg up by giving them a cushy jobs in the White House. Not a good look, but presumably not illegal.

Sitting Vice President with responsibilities for US policy on Ukraine gives his son a leg up by schmoozing Ukrainian businessman. Not a good look, and presumably illegal.

Yes I think (if true) Biden's actions are worse than Trumps and happy to state so clearly.

Nothing bad faith about that.

You don't need to presume, because there have already been two Republican-led Senate committee investigations that found no evidence of wrongdoing.

Here you go, it's pretty clearly implied that they're nonsense in general too. All Giuliani has to do is provide other news outlets with the emails to verify them. It would be a huge win for him and damage Biden's credibility. It's pretty telling when he won't.
    https://www.nbcnews.com/politics/national-security/feds-examining-if-alleged-hunter-biden-emails-are-linked-foreign-n1243620

"George Mesires, attorney for Hunter Biden, said in a statement, “We have no idea where this came from, and certainly cannot credit anything that Rudy Giuliani provided to the New York Post, but what I do know for certain is that this purported meeting never happened.”"

Sorry I thought you meant a specific denial from Joe Biden's attorney - i.e somebody talking on Joe Biden's behalf - that this meeting never took place.

That's what I am surprised about.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,571 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

A lot more than dodgy emails. 1000s of extreme photos and video footage and all verified to be from Hunter's laptop, and to be of Hunter, by Hunter's lawyer.

I haven't seen anything to that effect yet myself. Could you post up a link?

• Advertisement

Sorry I thought you meant a specific denial from Joe Biden's attorney - i.e somebody talking on Joe Biden's behalf - that this meeting never took place.

That's what I am surprised about.

The Joe Biden campaign explicitly denied it though.... It's pretty amazing that you don't seem to find it odd that Giuliani won't divulge the emails. Also worth noting that the NYP never attempted to verify any details with Biden or the campaign, that's standard practice to do.
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-politics/hunter-biden-ukraine-senate-committee-joe-biden-donald-trump-b1040279.html

MadYaker wrote: »
    That’s a nice opinion. Why do you believe they actually exist, since we haven’t seen any proof?

The New York Post is a conservative leaning tabloid newspaper founded in 1801 and now owned by the world's biggest media mogul Rupert Murdoch. I don't read it nor am I fond of Murdoch and his ways but News Corp will have had proper teams fully investigate the Hunter Biden material before publication because they do not want to be sued. Steve Bannon, that obnoxious millenarian weirdo who has ties to other sinister people like Alexandr Dugin and all that wild end of geo political stuff, is all over this information. It is however very likely to be true that Hunter Biden's laptop has delivered gold to people like Bannon - Hunter's own lawyer wrote to the repair guy last week asking for the laptop and hard drives to be returned and Bannon has that email - and no amount of denial on here or censorship from Silicon Valley is going to hold back the deluge. Looks like really bad stuff on Hunter Biden involved, aside from the political influence emails from when Joe was VP. Seriously bad stuff I have read that does looks really bad connected to the son of a US Presidential candidate.

I may be wrong. Time will as always tell.

osarusan wrote: »
    I haven't seen anything to that effect yet myself. Could you post up a link?

Sky News Australia interviewed Steve Bannon a few hours ago. As I said I am not a fan of narcissist Bannon , quite the opposite, he sees himself as some kind of dharmic warrior acting out a vital role to rebalance the forces of good and evil in the world. I really find him unlikable and even dangerous. But I think he has the goods in this case. Hunter seems to be a squalid character.
    Anyways time will tell the truth. I could be wrong. But we shall see.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Sky News Australia interviewed Steve Bannon a few hours ago. As I said I am not a fan of narcissist Bannon , quite the opposite, he sees himself as some kind of dharmic warrior acting out a vital role to rebalance the forces of good and evil in the world. I really find him unlikable and even dangerous. But I think he has the goods in this case. Hunter seems to be a squalid character.
    Anyways time will tell the truth. I could be wrong. But we shall see.
    What?

This is your response to a request for evidence of your claim that "A lot more than dodgy emails. 1000s of extreme photos and video footage and all verified to be from Hunter's laptop, and to be of Hunter, by Hunter's lawyer."

You're giving us Steve Bannon in place or Hunter Biden's lawyer!!

Are you not embarrassed with yourself?

Phoebas wrote: »
    What?

This is your response to a request for evidence of your claim that "A lot more than dodgy emails. 1000s of extreme photos and video footage and all verified to be from Hunter's laptop, and to be of Hunter, by Hunter's lawyer."

You're giving us Steve Bannon in place or Hunter Biden's lawyer!!

Are you not embarrassed with yourself?

No.
    :)

• Registered Users Posts: 19,860 ✭✭✭✭cnocbui

I find it hard to believe anyone believes this laptop BS:
    https://www.truthorfiction.com/the-saga-of-hunter-bidens-laptop/

If I dropped off my laptop for repair and they gave my laptop to someone else, I'd be on to the Guards.

The owner of a computer store gets in contact with Rudy Giuliani directly because instead of repairing the laptop, he was inspecting all the files on it and immediately knew who to call.

I'm not who you think I am. You would probably be more familliar with my real name, Jesus Christ. I know you probably don't believe me, so here is photo of me setting out from Cork, headed for France:

JC-to-Wales.jpg

No.
    :)

Also in relation to the rest of your post, all Giuliani has to do is allow the emails to be verified by other news outlets. The NYP have shown no indications that they've even done some basic verification.

Also in relation to the rest of your post, all Giuliani has to do is allow the emails to be verified by other news outlets. The NYP have shown no indications that they've even done some basic verification.

Eventually the emails and all the rest will be verified. Or not. Buckle up, protonmike. We are on a weird ride.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,435 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

Eventually the emails and all the rest will be verified. Or not. Buckle up, protonmike. We are on a weird ride.

But why wait? Millions of Americans have already voted and continue to vote, why not get the evidence out there now to get as many Biden supporters to switch to your side.

Instead when asked for the evidence we get nothing but very fake looking screenshot of alleged messages/emails.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

But why wait? Millions of Americans have already voted and continue to vote, why not get the evidence out there now to get as many Biden supporters to switch to your side.

Instead when asked for the evidence we get nothing but very fake looking screenshot of alleged messages/emails.

Probably waiting for Biden to deny it (he hasn't yet), then they can hit him with the sucker punch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement