Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Who thinks Trump will win?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,171 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Imagine if just upped sticks and moved over to Moscow :pac: what would his supporters say??

I don't think he'll leave unless it's to escape prison.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

D.Q wrote: »
    Its really baffling thst there are Irish people that support trump with the same fevered lunacy. Same rhetoric, same tone to the comments. Even parroting the same terms.

Genuinely pathetic haha

But it speaks to the fact that these sort of people are everywhere. Chip on their shoulder, hard done by, and easily radicalised.

Yep, There are stupid people everywhere. Willing to subordinate themselves in the most extreme way for someone who wouldn't even piss on them if they were on fire. Ready to jump through numerous hoops and to defy even the most basic logic, and all the while repeating blatant, insincere and ridiculous claptrap at every opportunity.

I put it down to being one of the less desirable consequences of the internet.

• Registered Users Posts: 82,016 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

MadYaker wrote: »
    Imagine if just upped sticks and moved over to Moscow :pac: what would his supporters say??

I don't think he'll leave unless it's to escape prison.

Honestly they’d probably still believe he was over there fighting the deep state in exile. They’re hopeless.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,423 ✭✭✭✭Outlaw Pete

I guess you'll no longer be arguing the Republicans are treating Covid seriously.
    What a bunch of idiots
    It was outdoors and none of you have a word to say when democrats huddle together indoors. Stop using Covid as a political tool.

Just last week in the Senate:

Masks1.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

It was outdoors and none of you have a word to say when democrats huddle together indoors. Stop using Covid as a political tool.

Masks1.jpg

If that was during this pandemic then yes, they are idiots too! He may be outdoors but his face is about six inches away from theirs.

Idiots.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,171 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Masks1.jpg

Doesn't matter a fcuk where they are. They are pilled up on top of each other and not a mask in sight and you're posting it as if its something to be admired after all thats happened.

When's that photo from? I'm sure you didn't just randomly google an image of some democrat politicians, right?

Edit, nvm its from the senate apparently?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,840 ✭✭✭hetuzozaho

Doesn't matter a fcuk where they are. They are pilled up on top of each other and not a mask in sight and you're posting it as if its something to be admired after all thats happened.

When's that photo from? I'm sure you didn't just randomly google an image of some democrat politicians, right?

Think it's from here: https://twitter.com/brianklaas/status/1316395177066594304

• Registered Users Posts: 13,119 ✭✭✭✭Igotadose

Breitbart from Kavanaugh's hearing. Pete needs to get better material.

I was all prepared to say they were absolute morons. Except I did a reverse image search first, the screenshot is from the Kavanaugh Hearings. Not the first time you've posted images that were pre covid. Fyi, being outside and being carried by a densely populated crowd is not safe.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,457 ✭✭✭✭Timberrrrrrrr

hetuzozaho wrote: »

Oh dear, Another own goal by the Trump zealots

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,370 ✭✭✭Phoebas

Yep. Easily checked. From the Kavanaugh SCOTUS hearings.

Pete?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,046 ✭✭✭✭Tony EH

Stop using Covid as a political tool.

Stop using mindless whataboutry to shill for your hero.

Phoebas wrote: »
    Yep. Easily checked. From the Kavanaugh SCOTUS hearings.

Pete?

Don’t hold your breath for a retraction.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,522 ✭✭✭✭Tell me how

A - At least the people in the senate know the people they are interacting with, and whether or not they have been tested etc and contact tracing is easily completed. None of these are the case at the clown show in Florida

B - The point in Bold. Did you miss your idol blaming Blue states for the impact of Covid last Spring? Or his grandstanding at daily Covid press briefings throughout the summer. 'Stop using it as a political tool'? Laughable nonsense.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,220 ✭✭✭Silentcorner

Where was all this covid pearl clutching back in May when BLM Protests/Riots erupted all over the world?

Nobody cared about the recklessness of those people.

Where was all this covid pearl clutching back in May when BLM Protests/Riots erupted all over the world?

Are you trying to deflect from the laughing we're doing at Pete's phoney-baloney Breitbart image?

More shocking images of Dem politicians not wearing masks have emerged.

EkTOlb1XkAUXpGM?format=png&name=900x900

Phoebas wrote: »
    More shocking images of Dem politicians not wearing masks have emerged.

EkTOlb1XkAUXpGM?format=png&name=900x900

Uhh. Lincoln wasn't a Dem.

A - It was here with many Trump fans saying they should stay at home because of Covid but the vigilantes marching on state houses to demand a reduction in lockdown measures were actually patriotic.

B - Most people protesting wore masks.

C - There's a bit of a difference when being careless with Covid precautions in order to protest against the continued unfair and disproportionate treatment of a sector of society and doing so to provide masturbation fodder for an egomaniac.

Igotadose wrote: »
    Are you trying to deflect from the laughing we're doing at Pete's phoney-baloney Breitbart image?

I'm struggling to understand why one set of massive gatherings is perfectly ok and another set of massive gatherings is like spreading death.

• Advertisement

I'm struggling to understand why one set of massive gatherings is perfectly ok and another set of massive gatherings is like spreading death.

We know Silentcorner, we know.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,583 ✭✭✭✭osarusan

You'd want to have a think about wherever you got that photo from.

Somebody knowingly misrepresented it in the hope that it would be used as you used it, and you swallowed their bullsh!t unquestioningly.

Igotadose wrote: »
    Uhh. Lincoln wasn't a Dem.

b2ec1c66172f40ceeb178d8ea59bcfa9.jpg

A - It was here with many Trump fans saying they should stay at home because of Covid but the vigilantes marching on state houses to demand a reduction in lockdown measures were actually patriotic.

B - Most people protesting wore masks.

C - There's a bit of a difference when being careless with Covid precautions in order to protest against the continued unfair and disproportionate treatment of a sector of society and doing so to provide masturbation fodder for an egomaniac.

Can you confirm for me the percentage of rioters/protesters who wore masks and compare it to the people who attend Trump rallies?

So you get to decide which massive gathering has the moral duty to show up and protest and who doesn't!!!

Seems fair!!!

osarusan wrote: »

Somebody knowingly misrepresented it in the hope that it would be used as you used it, and you swallowed their bullsh!t unquestioningly.

Good advice for future image posters - we know how to do image search on this site. It isn't hard. Post something to wind us up, we're liable to look it up. You should verify before posting.

FWIW, this isn't the first time this has happened on the Trump/US politics threads.

A great example of fake news. The enemy of the people if you ask me. :pac:

Anytime you crowd you increase risk. Outdoor air, masks, distancing mitigate risk. At least we can say of the protests the overwhelming majority of participants have worn masks and all events have been outdoors. Holding election rallies where people huddle and go maskless as some badge of honor is just dumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Why does Pete keep posting pre-pandemic pics and trying to pretend that they are more recent?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,236 ✭✭✭mcmoustache

Not the first time either. You'd think that he would be a bit more skeptical after he got fooled by his diet of misinformation before.

• Advertisement

Can you confirm for me the percentage of rioters/protesters who wore masks and compare it to the people who attend Trump rallies?

Sounds like an interesting project! You should give it a whirl yourself. Be careful of misleading sites etc though. A lot misinformation out there. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement