Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the etiquette here??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

Importing those high tech Japanese Toto toilets could be a good earner. There would be plenty of interest from this thread.

The Xiaomi jaxes look the business. Some of them with an assistant built in so you can have a chat with the sh*tter. What a time to be alive.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,570 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

To be honest with you, I’m really not a fan of “over complicating” the throne. I’d always be afraid of a “malfunction”.

What are odds on that? A jet of, scalding, hot water shooting right at the balloon knot is a frightening thought. Could catch the “barse” or testicle sac just as easy. Dangerous game.

Give me a solid pot, wooden seat, and a chain pull flush and I’d be a happy man. A “low-fi” approach, I know, but one that guarantees comfort and safety.

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 19,142 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

To be honest with you, I’m really not a fan of “over complicating” the throne. I’d always be afraid of a “malfunction”.

What are odds on that? A jet of, scalding, hot water shooting right at the balloon knot is a frightening thought. Could catch the “barse” or testicle sac just as easy. Dangerous game.

Give me a solid pot, wooden seat, and a chain pull flush and I’d be a happy man. A “low-fi” approach, I know, but one that guarantees comfort and safety.

Yes.... good call there Eee.

Japanese pots tend to be very ‘high’ which is not a good posture for unloading a stubborn baton.

Personally I don’t like ‘hot’ seats and and prefer the cool seat on the cheeks, which indicates lack of arse tracery from after a blubbery taxi-man releasing the ‘afters’ from the third snack box of the day.

Nice low pot, solid and wide, giving confidence to get the legs behind and spooling up to blow a solid peppery blast of dense midden into the pewter.

Don’t want the pot left like the map of the Phillipines, festooned with gobbets of splatthery scutther.

Nah mate, contained explosion is what one wants.

Personally I don’t like ‘hot’ seats and and prefer the cool seat on the cheeks, which indicates lack of arse tracery from after a blubbery taxi-man releasing the ‘afters’ from the third snack box of the day.

There’s only one thing worse than a cold seat, B, as they say.
    And that’s a warm one!

“It is not blood that makes you Irish but a willingness to be part of the Irish nation” - Thomas Davis

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭gerrybbadd

Hot seats - nothing worse than Ghost Cheeks.

But hold on now, you don't have to worry about Taxi Arse in the comfort of your own home. As for the blast of scalding hot water to the leather Cheerio, i couldn't see it happening. Its a jacks at the end of the day, a high tech one, but still a jacks. Its not a kettle

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,055 ✭✭✭JohnnyFlash

gerrybbadd wrote: »
    Hot seats - nothing worse than Ghost Cheeks.

But hold on now, you don't have to worry about Taxi Arse in the comfort of your own home. As for the blast of scalding hot water to the leather Cheerio, i couldn't see it happening. Its a jacks at the end of the day, a high tech one, but still a jacks. Its not a kettle

Those North Korean hackers could break into your smart toilet and update the firmware so the jet of water is at boiling point or so powerful it gives you an unexpected prostate exam. Or have the self cleaning blades snip off your ballbag.

No thanks. Nearly as dumb as having one of those Amazon Echo yokes in your house.

Or have the self cleaning blades snip off your ballbag..

You’d have to hope that if it came to that they’d, at least, try some honest “extortion” before de-balling you.

Fair is fair, at the end of the day.

Those North Korean hackers could break into your smart toilet and update the firmware so the jet of water is at boiling point or so powerful it gives you an unexpected prostate exam. Or have the self cleaning blades snip off your ballbag.

No thanks. Nearly as dumb as having one of those Amazon Echo yokes in your house.

Ya know what Jonathan, a fountain of knowledge as always. I never considered the self cleaning blades. Sure with them in place all over homes across the country, the lads down the shít farm would be out of work - no more phone calls of a Sunday morning to advise them to get the big knifes out.

Ya know what Jonathan, a fountain of knowledge as always. I never considered the self cleaning blades. Sure with them in place all over homes across the country, the lads down the shít farm would be out of work - no more phone calls of a Sunday morning to advise them to get the big knifes out.
    I'm sure they wouldn't need a heads up at this stage, if this thread is anything to go by the waste treatment plants are fairly busy after every weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

Ush1 wrote: »
    The Xiaomi jaxes look the business. Some of them with an assistant built in so you can have a chat with the sh*tter. What a time to be alive.

The Xiaomi MiNo2 is feature-packed. I saw a very pretty Asian model demonstrate one at an Expo in Amsterdam. No other exhibitors, which I thought was strange, and the demonstration itself was a little feature-packed, shall we say, but I was high as a kite and it's a gift to see a professional who really knows their sh1t . A very enthusiastic young woman and she extruded it's virtues. The rest of the lads on the stag thought the Expo was very educational and congratulated me for peppering the itinerary with intellectual stuff. That's how I roll.

"Ok sh1tter", I feel a bit of movement. Call my ex boss, on the bowlcam.

"I'm sorry, I don't understand ex boss. Did you mean asshat?"

Edit. Lithuanian lad trying out the new jacks in the new bosses place, who imports AsianBlissThrones...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,475 ✭✭✭An Ri rua

I'm sure they wouldn't need a heads up at this stage, if this thread is anything to go by the waste treatment plants are fairly busy after every weekend.

This thread will serve as a suppository, sorry, repository for future generations when they have one portal(oo) where they can dip in and out of the faecalore of the great and the good (like Johnny flash) and the simple folk and simpletons like, well, ye know who like...

Just like they did in the 60s when they collected up all them stories and folklore. The 'oral tradition', they called it. Professor Lavatory, aka Sean Mac an Flash, will be remembered as the Godhead of the Anal tradition (that sounds worse than it is, Sean). At peak moments, crest of the hill times, lads (and lasses, for they will sh1t too, in future times), will call out to Johnny Flash in the darkness and the morning light. Thunder all through the night, as Prince put it so aptly.

Schools in the future will marvel that we'd all line up in our imaginary airtight and soundproof cubicles (a bit like those Covid dolls House classrooms on the News there recently. In the gyms no less) and let rip in our own time. They'll wonder how we didn't see the connection between a lad beside you firing a warning shot that would rise pheasants and you hours or weeks later in A&E with a ripped colon where you lost control of the pressured line, for a split second, be it through auditory distraction or sensory overload /shock.
    Some lads could study with a radio on and some couldn't. It's the same with having a sh1te. Ya might as well have a lad shooting rabbits with a side by side resting on your shoulder as have a unpredictable stall neighbour skipping gears as he races for the finish line.
    Post Trap-Trauma Sh1t Disorder is a thing Johnny. Can affect your golf swing, your business decisions, the works. I mean, look!! It's where the phrase "Sh1t or get off the pot" derives from. When the round is chambered and presents itself to the muzzle, pull that trigger. Each time they drop. Until the magazine is empty.
    If you DON'T, you could foul your weapon. A messy job.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Hand in Your Pants

Smooth flat parcel of Excrement shat out there, almost like a pocket bible, I do worry recently that the hoop and piping have gone malformed. Lots of air escaping around the body of the turd and they are less like logs and more like angular bits of stone, awful smell of saccharine and black pudding and ronseal off them. Chemical and nasty. Water is iron coloured in the pot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 165 ✭✭Hand in Your Pants

Smooth flat parcel of Excrement shat out there, almost like a pocket bible, I do worry recently that the hoop and piping have gone malformed. Lots of air escaping around the body of the turd and they are less like logs and more like angular bits of stone, awful smell of saccharine and black pudding and ronseal off them. Chemical and nasty. Water is iron coloured in the pot.

Forgot to mention blobs of whitish mucoid sometimes seen clinging to the shells and parcels. Definitely something gone haywire in the tract. Smell of paint stripper mixed with roast lamb.

Blighted with a nasty “affliction” here. Didn’t sleep well at all.

Was out walking the dog in the park yesterday, bad idea to do it in shorts. Not only did my legs get wet in the long grass but some sort of “midgey” must have flown up my leg, into my loose boxers and right to the anus ring.

It’s been a lesson in self control not going at it for relief, lots of bathroom trips for a papered “rub” to ease the, intense, itch.

I slathered on some calamine lotion last night and it did help for a while but I was up have the night trying to restrain myself from using my nails, I’m terrified of breaking the skin. It’s very close to the badge so can’t risk any sort of open sore, or “infection”.

Does anyone know how long these sort of “bites” itch for? Is there anything one can do to speed up the process? Would icing it help?

Currently swirling in my seat trying to get at it without “manual” intervention, works a bit but does not look good. Any advice would be appreciated.

Blighted with a nasty “affliction” here. Didn’t sleep well at all.

Was out walking the dog in the park yesterday, bad idea to do it in shorts. Not only did my legs get wet in the long grass but some sort of “midgey” must have flown up my leg, into my loose boxers and right to the anus ring.

It’s been a lesson in self control not going at it for relief, lots of bathroom trips for a papered “rub” to ease the, intense, itch.

I slathered on some calamine lotion last night and it did help for a while but I was up have the night trying to restrain myself from using my nails, I’m terrified of breaking the skin. It’s very close to the badge so can’t risk any sort of open sore, or “infection”.

Does anyone know how long these sort of “bites” itch for? Is there anything one can do to speed up the process? Would icing it help?

Currently swirling in my seat trying to get at it without “manual” intervention, works a bit but does not look good. Any advice would be appreciated.

Careful E - you want to be sure it wasn't a flea or tick that latched onto you. Could you imagine coming down with a dose of Lyme's Disease to the anus? Best "assume the position", and investigate via the double mirror method. Or get a trusted friend to take a high res image with the camera in your phone, for investigative purposes

• Registered Users Posts: 5,708 ✭✭✭NeinNeinNein

...some sort of “midgey” must have flown up my leg, into my loose boxers and right to the anus ring.

Sounds like one of those A and E fairytales such as "I was changing a light bulb in the nude when I fell off the chair I was balancing on and landed on an abandoned Star Wars figure which is now wedged up my rectum". No offence Em.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,890 ✭✭✭Bullocks

Sounds like one of those A and E fairytales such as "I was changing a light bulb in the nude when I fell off the chair I was balancing on and landed on an abandoned Star Wars figure which is now wedged up my rectum". No offence Em.

I was thinking along the same lines 9. In the park, in long grass and ends up with a "midge bite" near the anus....
    I'd say the dog won't want to go on another "walk" for awhile!

Careful E - you want to be sure it wasn't a flea or tick that latched onto you. Could you imagine coming down with a dose of Lyme's Disease to the anus? Best "assume the position", and investigate via the double mirror method. Or get a trusted friend to take a high res image with the camera in your phone, for investigative purposes

Solid advice, G. I’ll definitely give it the “double mirror” when I get home. If that proves inconclusive I’ll asked my partner to take a look.

So ticks itch? I’ve never had one, really don’t fancy having to get my ring piece “lanced” down in the GP’s office.
    Bullocks wrote: »
    I was thinking along the same lines 9. In the park, in long grass and ends up with a "midge bite" near the anus....
    I'd say the dog won't want to go on another "walk" for awhile!

Gentlemen, please. I am a well respected, and much loved, member of this online “community”. I am not a man who would stoop so low as to collect Star Wars toys.

Let’s stick to the facts here. I went out for a dog walk, a strictly owner-pet relationship, awhile after I got home I developed an, incredible, itch. After a cursory investigation I discovered, what felt like, a “bite”. It bears all the hallmarks of a midgey bite.

Right now, I’m hungrily eyeing up the flooring here. Tempted to give it the “wormy dog drag”. If I can find a way to sit my balls in a sling I’d give it a go. The idea of dragging myself over them isn’t a nice thought. At all.

Solid advice, G. I’ll definitely give it the “double mirror” when I get home. If that proves inconclusive I’ll asked my partner to take a look.

So ticks itch
    ? I’ve never had one, really don’t fancy having to get my ring piece “lanced” down in the GP’s office.

Like you wouldn't believe E. The little bastards bury their entire head into the "flesh" and when they are scratched off, the head can remain buried in the skin. That's what is root cause of the itch. I'd say whatever it was knew he'd made a grave error once he sinked the teeth in. "this human steak tastes like chite"

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Spice, you need to douse your entire badge with lumps of Sudocream, essentially disinfect the entire region. You are going to spend the next 48 hours surfing every seat in ecstasy, make sure no one catches you, it will look really inappropriate, especially at meetings and the likes.

I would also start wolfing a few antihistamines as well. I spend time hiking and get 1000's of midge bites, they react to itching.

Good luck.

• Advertisement

Dip an old tea towel in Jeyes Fluid then apply generously to the biff, badge, and the rim. Get in good and proper.

Dip an old tea towel in Jeyes Fluid then apply generously to the biff, badge, and the rim. Get in good and proper.

Missed opportunity there to perfect it JF - the tea towel to the tea towel holder surely?

• Registered Users Posts: 19,142 ✭✭✭✭Brendan Bendar

J.Cloth dipped in hot water pressed well into the muzzle might draw the fcukers out.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

J.Cloth dipped in hot water pressed well into the muzzle might draw the fcukers out.

Or a hot bread poultice.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,078 ✭✭✭IAMAMORON

Spice, I would say your fingers smelt divine this morning. I hope you wore gloves to bed. Probably ripping the badge off yourself all night.

Reminds me of that ancient monologue from the heart of Sichuan.

"man who go to bed with itchy bomb" ( adopt Ching Chong Chinaman accent as per usual, slanty eye optional, but make sure you wash your hands, getting bummy sweat around your eyes is not a good idea. ) " wake up with smelly finger ".

• Registered Users Posts: 842 ✭✭✭Hego Damask

None of these tech Japanese toilets, as mentioned it could be hacked and you have a jet of boiling water burning the starfish!!
    Or worse video footage of the jax time.

F*ck that! - Give me a good old Armitage Shanks from the 1970s with a full high tank of t'water for the powerful flush !

A good solid wooden seat to plonk my arse down on while I deposit 5KG of rancid arse slurry reading the daily mail ...

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭Ush1

What's the jax equivalent to a luddite, turdite?

F*ck that! - Give me a good old Armitage Shanks from the 1970s with a full high tank of t'water for the powerful flush !

A good solid wooden seat to plonk my arse down on while I deposit 5KG of rancid arse slurry reading the daily mail ...

Spot on, Hego.

Something like this is the high-point of bog design. Pull chain, good wide bowl with none of those wretched Italian 'shelves', Yankee high water lines or, a splash zone the size of an eggcup.

Spool up, unload with gusto, and get rid of all but the worst of fallout with a full tank of water descending from a height. :cool:

5c3dcb90-e8f1-461c-a4f5-c4fefc70f826_1.324d46c15bdd5ad92fb478d8ab1cd283.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,913 ✭✭✭Lewis_Benson

Spot on, Hego.

Something like this is the high-point of bog design. Pull chain, good wide bowl with none of those wretched Italian 'shelves', Yankee high water lines or, a splash zone the size of an eggcup.

Spool up, unload with gusto, and g Iet rid of all but the worst of fallout with a full tank of water descending from a height. :cool:

5c3dcb90-e8f1-461c-a4f5-c4fefc70f826_1.324d46c15bdd5ad92fb478d8ab1cd283.jpeg

Great auld jacks, those.
    Was one in my grandmothers house up until recently.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 832 ✭✭✭Nevin Parsnipp

As a relation of yours L.. Im sure the old dear sphattered the pan with great frequency ?

Advertisement