Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,869 ✭✭✭893bet

unkel wrote: »
    Even my pictures wouldn't have been that bad :p

Best of luck with the sale, two great watches for your boards prices. Can't say I'm not tempted by both of them. Have to keep my urges under control!

Until I try to take decent photos I don’t realise how hard it is. The AT ones took an age and they are still just barely better than what I could do on my phone. Camera is too good and keep showing up water spots and grime between links etc. Still plenty on show!

893bet wrote: »
    Until I try to take decent photos I don’t realise how hard it is. The AT ones took an age and they are still just barely better than what I could do on my phone. Camera is too good and keep showing up water spots and grime between links etc. Still plenty on show!

And that blue AT is step above interms of dial finish than any Rolex!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,579 ✭✭✭micks_address

I'd say more light is the key...of course if you don't want to show blemishes then maybe not

I'd say more light is the key...of course if you don't want to show blemishes then maybe not

Def struggled with light. Had it in a light box to try assist but didn’t come out great. Must look into getting a decent macro lens for experimentation.

It is in great condition anyway. Only one decent scratch to clasp as pictured but even that is nothing more than superficial. Other wise the usually micro scratches. I had it on nato for 80 percent of its life.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,644 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Def struggled with light. Had it in a light box to try assist but didn’t come out great. Must look into getting a decent macro lens for experimentation.

I picked up a new phone earlier this week that has one of the newer quad cam setups.
    I was actually blown away by the macro feature on it.

Usually macro shots, albeit not of watches entailed my borrowing the Mrs' DSLR.
    Not anymore!

Lovely watches by the way, and GLWS!

• Advertisement

Aqua Terra on hold.

PO still available.

Aqua Terra on hold.

PO still available.

James bond sales power.... if you wouldnt mind pm'g me the sales price? i might sell mine at some point.

James bond sales power.... if you wouldnt mind pm'g me the sales price? i might sell mine at some point.

On hold to a boardie for very close to the boardie asking price.

Deal of the century IMO.
    You paid 2800 or so two years for your if I recall? And yours has no box or papers? And that was a lot of searching to get one as cheap as that if I recall.

On hold to a boardie for very close to the boardie asking price.

Deal of the century IMO.
    You paid 2800 or so two years for your if I recall? And yours has no box or papers? And that was a lot of searching to get one as cheap as that if I recall.

I paid 3000 dollars and picked up while in the US last year. I think it worked out about 2500 or 2600 euro. Was hard to source alright.

I paid 3000 dollars and picked up while in the US last year. I think it worked out about 2500 or 2600 euro. Was hard to source alright.

Ah yes forgot it was US.

No box or papers? You got it serviced since?

I think I will regret selling.....but sher you only know that after the fact.

Watch box has gotten very empty lately.

Below all gone last 12 months
    BLNR
    Tag Monaco
    Speedmaster
    Nomos
    Stowa marine
    AT on hold
    PO for sale.

Box will be sparse!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,232 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

Aqua Terra on hold.

PO still available.

I'd be very interested if that sale falls through. I'm abroad and covid makes weekend trips home much rarer than usual though. Could pay a deposit if you don't sell elsewhere

I'd be very interested if that sale falls through. I'm abroad and covid makes weekend trips home much rarer than usual though. Could pay a deposit if you don't sell elsewhere

Looks like it will go through. Will keep you in line next.

In the mean while I have an even better value planet ocean available!

It's actually back with Omega for service..I know it will be expensive but I want to hold it and have warranty cards.. no cards with mine just a box.. it probably didn't need a service but it be fine for a few years once back.. five plus at least..service via john brerton... I think im content with my lot at the moment... Aqua Terra, speedmaster and seamaster 300m..the Stowa marine is essentially new after service.. have an skx007 mod project underway..Casio all metal for beater and lord marvel for something old... I've a Seiko explorer mod that I'll pass on at some point...
    Ah yes forgot it was US.

No box or papers? You got it serviced since?

I think I will regret selling.....but sher you only know that after the fact.

Watch box has gotten very empty lately.

Below all gone last 12 months
    BLNR
    Tag Monaco
    Speedmaster
    Nomos
    Stowa marine
    AT on hold
    PO for sale.

Box will be sparse!

People like a steinhart around here

Fitz has the below for sale. And will let go for 375. Any interest let me know and put ye in touch with him.

https://www.adverts.ie/21393964

People like a steinhart around here

Fitz has the below for sale. And will let go for 375. Any interest let me know and put ye in touch with him.

https://www.adverts.ie/21393964

I'm a sucker for a GMT, if there's noone else after it I'd be interested?

Especially if he fancies a swap for my Arnie ;)
    He does like a Seiko after all :P

Will be selling the below also if my AT goes through.

Especially of interest to Mick and the new buyer.

Nato as below. My eyes ain’t good enough to see the part number and can’t find my loupe. Original omega obviously. Think these are around 150 new from omega. 20mm and will look the bus on any blue omega.

Will take 85 delivered.

And deployant and dark blue strap below. Part numbers can be seen. Strap is 19mm so will suit any 20mm lug omega. Again original omega parts.

Will take 210 euro delivered.

C48-E269-C-D4-E5-41-DA-BC9-A-E3-E771-AA6-C0-B.jpg

03814-C9-C-7-AA3-4170-8-B40-292-F48-D41-D43.jpg

9-D68-B58-B-C69-B-4869-A7-B4-8-C0-A7-B141-EAE.jpg

B7064-E8-F-BE42-4-F1-B-B283-B8-FFBE3-A7-B1-B.jpg

3-F402375-6860-4-EFA-8-BF6-61-FD6080-C80-C.jpg

Search my posts for images on the watch.

Also have a loose deployant for 150euro. Never worn.

5-DBC0-AF1-5406-4-ADD-B063-88-EFF9336055.jpg

99-D4-E9-FB-80-CF-4-D79-8857-91-E11-DA2-D685.jpg

photo upload website

That's me in the Steinhart club then :)
    @893bet thanks for the facilitation on that.

Hi 893 is the deployant strap still available?
    Will be selling the below also if my AT goes through.

Especially of interest to Mick and the new buyer.

Nato as below. My eyes ain’t good enough to see the part number and can’t find my loupe. Original omega obviously. Think these are around 150 new from omega. 20mm and will look the bus on any blue omega.

Will take 85 delivered.

And deployant and dark blue strap below. Part numbers can be seen. Strap is 19mm so will suit any 20mm lug omega. Again original omega parts.

Will take 210 euro delivered.

*SNIP*

Search my posts for images on the watch.

Still available at the moment Mick.

• Advertisement

Loose clasp sold to buyer of the watch.

Nato and strap/deployant still available.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Johnny1980

Willing to sell my omega Seamaster 300 1957 trilogy for 4600 if anyone is interested. Have a bid of 5k on chrono24 but postage is a pain

• Registered Users Posts: 19,943 ✭✭✭✭Cyrus

Johnny1980 wrote: »
    Willing to sell my omega Seamaster 300 1957 trilogy for 4600 if anyone is interested. Have a bid of 5k on chrono24 but postage is a pain

It’s not that much of a pain cost you 100 tops with a courier get a 3rd party insurance co like infosure

Will a courier take if you declare it as a watch? Always reluctant to ship abroad also.

Johnny1980 wrote: »

Stowa used FedEx to ship my watch back and forth. Dhl delivered my seamaster from Hungary. They must have options.. seamaster was private seller

Will a courier take if you declare it as a watch? Always reluctant to ship abroad also.

Yes I’ve send a few via tnt and insured separately

Cyrus wrote: »
    Yes I’ve send a few via tnt and insured separately

Cool.

Any courier will take anything really. Thing is are you covered. Even if insured separate. Let’s say watches were on list of prohibited items and you sent it but didn’t declare it. Is there a clause in the separate policy that will screw your as the courier you used had it down as not something they carry.

Business accounts are no problem. Private sellers a lot more tricky.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Johnny1980

Cool.

Any courier will take anything really. Thing is are you covered. Even if insured separate. Let’s say watches were on list of prohibited items and you sent it but didn’t declare it. Is there a clause in the separate policy that will screw your as the courier you used had it down as not something they carry.

Hi I usually declare it as horological goods . It’s work to ship it but insurance is another 70 quid

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Horse84

Wibbs wrote: »
    Price? Link to adverts.ie ad, or selling it in the forum?

Always liked these Trasers. Tritium lume is the best lume. :)

Link to adverts.ie ad
    https://www.adverts.ie/21439828

• Advertisement

Cool.

tnt dont prohibit watches, but im using our business account.

Advertisement