Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling, Swapping or Wanted Watches & Timepieces *Please read rules in 1st post**

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,585 ✭✭✭micks_address

banie01 wrote: »
    Dammit!! ;) :pac:

Managed to pick one up from croatia for 200 euro delivered.. some modding in its future methinks

• Registered Users Posts: 16,649 ✭✭✭✭banie01

Managed to pick one up from croatia for 200 euro delivered.. some modding in its future methinks

I saw your plan over on the DIY mods thread.
    I look forward to seeing how it ends up.

banie01 wrote: »
    I saw your plan over on the DIY mods thread.
    I look forward to seeing how it ends up.

Hopefully someone can point me towards a place to buy the parts... I haven't come across the dial yet

• Moderators Posts: 6,857 ✭✭✭Spocker

I have a Seiko Solar SNE095P2 for sale, discount for a Boardsie

https://www.adverts.ie/casual/seiko-solar-sports-sne095p2/21334418

MGY5MTU3OWI1MjI3YjE4OTE2NGUzMTg5OGM0MTM2ZmTIXv8hqhzpTB89yRUmAC5oaHR0cDovL21lZGlhLmFkc2ltZy5jb20vNGNiM2MxMWQ1Y2FiMzNmZTQ5OTEyNjQwOWZkMGNiYzFlMTcyYTllNzI2ZTA4ZTkzYzU5YWQwN2I4YjUxYzFhMy5qcGd8fHx8fHwzOTR4NTI1fGh0dHA6Ly93d3cuYWR2ZXJ0cy5pZS9zdGF0aWMvaS93YXRlcm1hcmsucG5nfHx8.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭Johnny1980

Again all if anyone is interested . I have a Omega Seamaster 300 1957 trilogy for sale . Full set and mint basically new . Looking to recoup most of what I paid and will let it go for 5k

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

Might be buying new camera and thinking of selling the stowa i got in the demo sales there a few weeks ago. Still have the fedex box etc. I added a stowa strap.

Its a Marine Classic 40 arabic with date, basic movement.

I bought a Seiko Zen Garden after it and i prefer that.

Splitter :)
    aidankkk wrote: »
    Might be buying new camera and thinking of selling the stowa i got in the demo sales there a few weeks ago. Still have the fedex box etc. I added a stowa strap.

Its a Marine Classic 40 arabic with date, basic movement.

I bought a Seiko Zen Garden after it and i prefer that.

• Registered Users Posts: 65,231 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

With a bit of a heavy heart I'm thinking of putting my Seiko Marine Master Professional "Blue Tuna" SBBN037 up for sale. Brilliant watch, wanted it for years and finally imported it from Japan a few months ago. I kinda knew it didn't really look blue in poor light. And it doesn't. I've only seen it bright blue once, on a beach in North Dublin on a glorious sunny day. Unfortunately this being Ireland, we don't get too many of these. Today is still only August and I'm just back from taking the dog for a walk. In the rain, wearing my winter jacket.

If you have a serious interest, feel free to PM me with an offer or to arrange to meet up to try it on. I will lose money on it as I had to pay taxes bringing it in, but I'm in no hurry to sell either. This watch is rare and was available in Japan only and quite desirable, it just never comes up in any sale or with any discount. Believe me, I have tried. Watch is as new with box, papers and it comes with the original blue soft silicone strap

Will probably put an ad up on adverts in the next while, unless I change my mind. If you don't know the watch, you'll get a good idea from this:

Here it was on the beach in Balbriggan :-)

524519.jpg

If it looked as blue as this all the time, I'd never sell it. And it's a big watch, but it wears surprisingly small because of the small lug to lug width. Even if you have a 6.5" wrist, don't rule yourself out and try it on. This is Seiko arguably making one of its best ever diving watches

Hey all will let this go for a decent price .

• Advertisement

I just put the ad up. Discount for anyone in here.

Linky

• Registered Users Posts: 2,828 ✭✭✭sparrowcar

unkel wrote: »
    I just put the ad up. Discount for anyone in here.

Linky

That should get snapped up quickly, lovely watch Unkel

• Registered Users Posts: 4,473 ✭✭✭longshotvalue

The Stowa Marine i got last month is for sale, I've added a few decent photo's if anyone is interested. It was in the used / demo sale , and I'm hoping to recoup what i paid for it or near enough, as it was a bargain, but I don't think its me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭Gerry T

aidankkk wrote:
    The Stowa Marine i got last month is for sale, I've added a few decent photo's if anyone is interested. It was in the used / demo sale , and I'm hoping to recoup what i paid for it or near enough, as it was a bargain, but I don't think its me.

Just the one image coming up there

• Registered Users Posts: 2,146 ✭✭✭dudeeile

Gerry T wrote: »
    Just the one image coming up there

All good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭Gerry T

dudeeile wrote: »
    All good for me.

Gt it on PC, Ph acting up

• Registered Users Posts: 3,684 ✭✭✭david

Anyone have a decent 20/18mm tapered strap they’d be willing to sell? Dark brown or blue preference!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,869 ✭✭✭893bet

Drop me a text..

Willing to let this go for 4600 to a fellow boards member . Have plenty of offers for this on chrono24 bit would rather sell to fellow boards member and i will take hit on fees . It’s as new too

• Registered Users Posts: 2,297 ✭✭✭Horse84

Putting up my traser super sport chrono t5002cbk for sale if anyone is interested?

• Advertisement

Johnny1980 wrote: »
    Willing to let this go for 4600 to a fellow boards member . Have plenty of offers for this on chrono24 bit would rather sell to fellow boards member and i will take hit on fees . It’s as new too

Its a beautiful watch but the market is the killer here for pieces like that. If it aint a speedmaster, seamaster or rolex then its hard to sell anything at that price point

Horse84 wrote: »
    Putting up my traser super sport chrono t5002cbk for sale if anyone is interested?

More pics

More pics available on request. Watch needs a new battery which I will get. Comes with extra links for the strap. Very nice piece

https://www.adverts.ie/21448887

https://www.adverts.ie/21449018

2600 each for a face to face

Buy one get one free (not serious)

Had Unkel over to take the pictures (also not serious)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,126 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wibbs

Price? Link to adverts.ie ad, or selling it in the forum?

Always liked these Trasers. Tritium lume is the best lume. :)

Rejoice in the awareness of feeling stupid, for that’s how you end up learning new things. If you’re not aware you’re stupid, you probably are.

Which one would you say will sell quicker?
    893bet wrote: »
    https://www.adverts.ie/21448887

https://www.adverts.ie/21449018

2600 each for a face to face

Buy one get one free (not serious)

Which one would you say will sell quicker?

Neither. To be honest.

It is a case of waiting for a buyer. Or if the watch I want comes available on WF try a favourable trade.

Will maybe try on TZ next month but I am reluctant to ship.

Neither. To be honest.

It is a case of waiting for a buyer. Or if the watch I want comes available on WF try a favourable trade.

Will maybe try on TZ next month but I am reluctant to ship.

Be interesting to see what watchfinder would offer you for them. When i was selling the Tudor Ranger they offered me 900 which probably wasn't to bad. I sold it for a couple of hundred more locally

Be interesting to see what watchfinder would offer you for them. When i was selling the Tudor Ranger they offered me 900 which probably wasn't to bad. I sold it for a couple of hundred more locally

They would offer fairly well against the relatively low demand watch I would be after I would say.

No rush either way. Watch fund is healthy considering I never replaced my BLNR.

• Advertisement

Even my pictures wouldn't have been that bad :p

Best of luck with the sale, two great watches for your boards prices. Can't say I'm not tempted by both of them. Have to keep my urges under control!

Advertisement