Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just watched the cops pull over a car for tinted windows, cop gets out, makes a video of the car on a phone App with the number plate, and gets back in his car and drives off. Driver will get an automatic fine which is linked to his bank account for ease of payment.

They know how to do things out there! :cool:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

I wonder can you die of boredom?

*Feeling dramatic. At work. With myself*

Onshuh wrote: »
    I wonder can you die of boredom?

*Feeling dramatic. At work. With myself*

I think it's possible! Be careful :D

Deskside, plodding through my work. With my pet spider, he's been keeping watch around my desk.

Tunes - new favouirte band. Don't worry Leggy, my neighbours aren't being tortured today :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Break time at the coal face :) lovely sunshine our today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭3d4life

Once again there is an APP for that, I dont have a regular sleep routine for obvious reasons, so i started tracking my sleep using SleepWatch,......

Not in the Apple ecosystem, any suggestions for similar working with ( non Sammy ) android ?

Dark clouds with sunshine - brace for shower incoming

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,085 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Do you have a android watch to provide the data? Otherwise all you get to do is enter sleep and waking times.

• Registered Users Posts: 833 ✭✭✭3d4life

Thanks Smurf, watch sources the data then ?

Pulse rate while sleeping would be interesting. Dont have any electronikie watch. Will have to look into it.

How many times a day can a dude with tinted windows be fined ?

Still dark clouds - but no showers so far :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,661 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

Deskside at home in the home office, working on stats and data for another paper I’m co-authoring.

Got quite a good bit of important stuff done earlier so knocking off at 4.30pm and off to the gym for a workout and a swim.

JupiterKid wrote: »
    Deskside at home in the home office, working on stats and data for another paper I’m co-authoring.

Nosey Dave's interest has been sparked by this JK! What's the paper? Or is it top secret? :D

3d4life wrote: »
    Thanks Smurf, watch sources the data then ?

Pulse rate while sleeping would be interesting. Dont have any electronikie watch. Will have to look into it.

How many times a day can a dude with tinted windows be fined ?

APPS like Samsung Health just allow you to enter sleep time start 2200 end 0600 and says that you had 8 hours sleep so you are wonderful, but some Fitbits or Apple Watch monitor your heart beat so it is able to show the quality of your sleep and how many times you woke up, they have a sleep quality monitor so at least in my case i can see what effects my sleep such as alcohol, caffeine or room temperature.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sat outside with a drink. Lovely evening for it, even slept ok today. Back inside soon to watch shows and relax. It's a good day.

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭SaltSweatSugar

Lying on my bed feeling all jelloid. I just had the most amazing bath with some dreamy bubble bath, a good book, and a glass of wine. After over a year of living here I finally discovered the jacuzzi function actually works.

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭global23214124

Having a pint after some sushi rolls. Don't understand a word of what the locals are saying but its a nice break from work

• Registered Users Posts: 13,387 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Having a pint after some sushi rolls. Don't understand a word of what the locals are saying but its a nice break from work

I miss sushi :(.

But I did get those Doughnut Kiosk doughnuts the other day so I have eased my suffering a little. :)

Next hunt will be to Iskanders opposite the central bank for a lamb shwarma. Just need an excuse to be in Dublin again.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

kowloon wrote: »

But I did get those Doughnut Kiosk doughnuts the other day so I have eased my suffering a little. :)

Can you send some to Kerry, please?

Sardonicat wrote: »
    Can you send some to Kerry, please?

They're still good Sardi, I can still feel them in my arteries. I need more.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

kowloon wrote: »
    They're still good Sardi, I can still feel them in my arteries. I need more.

You've eat so much you'd even give Dracula a heart attack?

:pac:

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You've eat so much you'd even give Dracula a heart attack?

:pac:

That's what cheesy garlic bread is for.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :) Tired Auto this evening, is it Friday yet :D

The pic is for Mam and Duvet :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just back from a site visit for a freebie job to boost my portfolio. It's hard, yet invigorating to be working for nothing, but knowing it will be beneficial. Still utterly sickened that I'm not allowed use stuff I did under a different banner. Very bad form.:mad:

We're in this together was the Covid slogan. The Fcuk we are. Loads been thrown to the wolves and those of us still condemned to PUP for now are lumped into the usual social welfare stigma as the economy moves on without us in tow.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a can of coke and popcorn

Autosport wrote: »
    Evening all :) Tired Auto this evening, is it Friday yet :D

The pic is for Mam and Duvet :D

My kind of triplets, one for Mam and two for me.😉

It was an absolutely gorgeous evening here,very warm and I did a lovely walk but it's freezing now so I'm couchside in my dressing gown contemplating putting on the heating or making a hwb ,tomorrow is my Friday this week and it can't come quick enough.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Bedside

Met this cat on my walk today, so cute, all he/she wanted was to be petted :D

https://ibb.co/BwbFKTF

• Registered Users Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

The end of another exciting day chez leg. :rolleyes:

I'd love a week in the sun, laze about on the beach all day and lovely meals in the evenings.

With wine obviously. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

The end of another exciting day chez leg. :rolleyes:

I'd love a week in the sun, laze about on the beach all day and lovely meals in the evenings.

With wine obviously. :p

I'd bring you and the gang, but the Gov won't let me travel, :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,913 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Payback for earlier enjoyment, riddled with pain.. Time to try some telly. Any recommendations for me?.

Next hunt will be to Iskanders opposite the central bank for a lamb shwarma
    I went to visit Iran many years ago, was chatting to a man who was so proud to tell me that his two sons worked in Iskanders in Dublin, started to realise just how small this world is :)

I'd love a week in the sun,
    Visit me, we will have a balmy 46C today with a light breeze, if you time it properly the UV index will be 13 with 330 IUs per minute, so you can tan beautifully in 10 minutes and be like a tomato in 11 minutes. Wine available, red white or rose, all hand produced in someone’s bathtub.
    What more could you ask for ?:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,661 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Visit me, we will have a balmy 46C today with a light breeze, if you time it properly the UV index will be 330 per minute, so you can tan beautifully in 10 minutes and be like a tomato in 11 minutes. Wine available, red white or rose, all hand produced in someone’s bathtub.
    What more could you ask for ?:)

I don't know who you invited Smurf but PM me if you have room for a 40+ man. That sounds right up my alley :)

• Advertisement

Yikes, you would actually enjoy that weather ?? There is a reason that I’m up at 6am, and that is to enjoy the outdoor pool before it turns into a lobster pot.

Admittedly, the humidity is low, in my coastal home city, the temperatures are a bit cooler but the humidity is 60-70% and that is a nightmare.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement