Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Meh

That is all.

Monday blues Leggy? Chin up! More than half way to Tuesday now :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Meh

That is all.

Dont be sad. I will be on my holidays from thursday -it's a cause to be happy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Meh

That is all.

Whats up leggings?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,867 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

To those of you feeling meh , or dealing with annoying people , hope your day gets better :)

Could be worse , I Could have said so You've Had A bad Day , and left ye with an earworm. ...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Not really Mam :D

A friend was at Waterford castle last weekend and her photos :eek: I am so going there, now I need to hint at someone where they are bringing me :D

It's grand, I know where it is.

I was there before.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    It's grand, I know where it is.

I was there before.

I think someone else might not like you bringing me there ;)

Finally home side and to decide what to have for the dinner :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,084 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Its a cracking day out there so time to put some music on and start the nice long walk home.

Deskside winding up for the day.

Slipknot are probably ruining my neighbours Zoom calls :D

Autosport wrote: »
    I think someone else might not like you bringing me there ;)

Finally home side and to decide what to have for the dinner :)

Making him jealous will only make him show his appreciation & love to you even more.

:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,112 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside having lunch 🤪🤪

Auto what are you doing going to wasterfurd to look at castles? You should be coming to cork and viewing the castles here ! 😎 There far better 😎.

• Advertisement

Could you imagine if Auto kissed the blarney stone.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,256 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I’ve heard there’s fierce border patrol in cork :D Non existent in Waterford :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,122 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Deskside having lunch 🤪🤪

Auto what are you doing going to wasterfurd to look at castles? You should be coming to cork and viewing the castles here ! 😎 There far better 😎.

I've done a lot of work in Waterford over the years and it's a beautiful place. Some of my work is appearing on TV at the moment (small bits from 2019) in an attempt to get tourists back there. Waterford Castle is a fab spot. So is Lismore and Dungarvan Castles. Reginald's Tower in the city centre is another distinctive spot. Worked in Cork a lot too and love it, but to refer to Waterford as Wasterfurd even in jest does a big disservice to the place.

I LOVE WATERFORD!:D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Salty twix is good, that is all.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    I've done a lot of work in Waterford over the years and it's a beautiful place. Some of my work is appearing on TV at the moment (small bits from 2019) in an attempt to get tourists back there. Waterford Castle is a fab spot. So is Lismore and Dungarvan Castles. Reginald's Tower in the city centre is another distinctive spot. Worked in Cork a lot too and love it, but to refer to Waterford as Wasterfurd even in jest does a big disservice to the place.

Its the real capital

Irelands oldest,and some say best city

Grandeeod wrote: »

It was a joke, no disrespect to waterford people intended.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,914 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I remember copy books branded lismore when i was a kid, always wanted to see the castle, much like nenagh milk and a few others back in the day

It was a joke.

I'm sure it was, which is why I said "even in jest". My point stands and thanks for your note about not offending Waterford people.

Its the real capital

Irelands oldest,and some say best city

Underrated and deserves better treatment. My last family weekend break was Winterval. Loved it.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭global23214124

I'm in a jazz bar seeing live music for the first time in months!

• Advertisement

I do miss a casual trad sesh along with gigs etc.

Its the real capital

Eeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

......... you’re wrong :pac:

Deskside, I’ve been introduced to an absolutely amazing band this evening. Don’t ya just love when you get new music? So awesome :D

[edit] all my neighbours are listening to. It must SUCK living next door to me :D

Eeehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

......... you’re wrong :pac:

Deskside, I’ve been introduced to an absolutely amazing band this evening. Don’t ya just love when you get new music? So awesome :D

Who is the new band??

Who is the new band??

Can’t get the little code to load it in here buddy :(

Dave!! :mad: I got this message

An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: -V5W9qimI4RtPuyS)

Fixed it for you there Dave.

Dave!! :mad: I got this message

An error occurred. Please try again later. (Playback ID: -V5W9qimI4RtPuyS)

I blame Boards. It’s working for me...

The band is Leprous, the song is The Price. They’re not as scary as their name sounds :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Fixed it for you there Dave.

Thanks Ted, I swear I understand the interwebz :D

• Registered Users Posts: 16,688 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Can’t get the little code to load it in here buddy :(

I'd kill you if you were my neighbour!

I think the judge and jury would have enormous sympathy for me. :D

• Advertisement

I'd kill you if you were my neighbour!

I think the judge and jury would have enormous sympathy for me. :D

Lol poor dave :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement