Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

It was a joke, no disrespect to waterford people intended.

Uh huh. A likely story.

You're no longer invited to mind my cats!

Grem you can come and stay with me and I'll show you lismore castle. Beautiful spot. I'd invite Auto and CH but they'll be.. ahem.. busy! Waterford Castle is a very romantic spot!
    ;)

I just gave away my location purely so I could tease Sephers. :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,105 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Uh huh. A likely story.

Grem you can come and stay with me and I'll show you lismore castle. Beautiful spot. I'd invite Auto and CH but they'll be.. ahem.. busy! Waterford Castle is a very romantic spot!
    ;)

tumblr_pbgsha4D9e1qc775so1_250.gif

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Seph, you reap what you sow :P

• Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

Can’t get the little code to load it in here buddy :(

They make me think of vikings. I think it's the vocals. They're OK. I could think of worse things my neighbour could be playing.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,665 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Uh huh. A likely story.

;)

I wonder will Grandeeod guess the railway bridge/station?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 726 ✭✭✭I Am Nobody

Love going to Waterford,except to the HD shop there.Bunch of thieving pricks.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,499 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

@ Leggy, :( that hurts! But I understand :D

@ Sephers, thanks for the empathy bro!

@ Sardonicat, you’re not wrong. They’re Norwegian. 100% Vikings! :D I’ve just found another song that will be on repeat tomorrow.

Bedside after a late walk to knock the aul exercise stats up a bit for the day.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,121 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I wonder will Grandeeod guess the railway bridge/station?

I even know the ones closed down/demolished/open and on the Greenway.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭Phoenix32

Very drunk. We drove from Reading to Aberdeen yesterday, some drive! The cat was all over me so all was forgiven :D

Night you lovely people :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,385 ✭✭✭✭kowloon

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Could you imagine if Auto kissed the blarney stone.

:rolleyes:

I'm tired, what is this about the Covid Stone?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,385 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

kowloon wrote: »
    I'm tired, what is this about the Covid Stone?

Whatever you do, don't lick it. Apparently, that's really bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside. Had the cheesiest packet of Tayto's earlier and the heartburn is wicked.
    Totally worth it though.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,904 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah, finally time for tea.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,083 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Good morning all.

Clear blue skies, so pool time for me once I’ve had my coffee.

When you swim do you call it laps or lengths? I've seen a few say laps in the last while, i always said lengths

My watch calls them lengths, I wouldn’t consider myself a swimmer but more a pool lounger. I’ve come to the conclusion that I’m using the pool because I’m not supposed to rather than having an immense desire to do so :)

Ah you've got to get a kick some way since you're under a sort of house arrest ;)

Yep, gotta get my thrills somehow :):) If all goes are per plan, I.e no one tests positive or inconclusive, I shall escape home shortly and although my nearest pool is only 150 meters away, I have never used it :):)

My main reason for using the pool is to absorb Vitamin D, I have an app called Dminder, it shows how long I can stay in the sun and the amount of “D” that I shall absorb, the interesting thing about this is the involvement of BMI, for a BMI of 25 I would absorb 100% of the available “D”, but for every 1 BMI unit above 25, it drops by about 10%, So a BMI of 30 will only absorb 50% of the available “D”. This really turns into a vicious circle as those who most likely need Vitamin D are the ones who have the hardest time absorbing it.

I'm pondering looking into a sleep tracking app or some such.. Do i want to know how bad i suspect it is or will it surprise me?.

Once again there is an APP for that, I dont have a regular sleep routine for obvious reasons, so i started tracking my sleep using SleepWatch, it works with the Apple Watch, its interesting as i can see the impact of drinking booze or coffee before sleeping on my resting heartbeat, on good nights I can have a sleeping heartbeat of 43 and that goes up by 20 beats if i was drunk. It also have the function to print great reports.

521272.jpeg

• Advertisement

My only worry is i'll get a bit obsessed or depressed :rolleyes:

Oops just jumped into the pool with two currency notes worth over €100 the pocket of my shorts :)

So happy that it’s hot and dry air here as I have them drying out.

Many the time i decided to stroll into the sea with me cash in me pants, no harm done :pac:

Morning all!! Nespresso-side before my morning pier walk.

I use the SleepWatch app too, it’s help me build good sleeping habits and it’s had a major part to play in my journey back to proper restful sleep.

Skedaddle time :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

smurfjed wrote: »
    Oops just jumped into the pool with two currency notes worth over €100 the pocket of my shorts :)

So happy that it’s hot and dry air here as I have them drying out.
    Many the time i decided to stroll into the sea with me cash in me pants, no harm done :pac:

This is not how you launder money.

Breakfast time after a morning stroll.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,253 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :) what a beautiful day it is :) my watch tells me how many hours/minutes I’ve slept :)

Lovely morning down the pier this morning.

521278.jpeg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Singing Taylor Swift to myself. What have I become?!

*checks testiclay are still intact*

• Advertisement

Just watched the cops pull over a car for tinted windows, cop gets out, makes a video of the car on a phone App with the number plate, and gets back in his car and drives off. Driver will get an automatic fine which is linked to his bank account for ease of payment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement