Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but it can only be 5K away

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,753 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Staring in to space. Not calm..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,494 ✭✭✭IamMetaldave

Attempt 1000000 for a post this morning with all these errors...

Deskside, looking at the heap of work.. Hmmm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a headache since last night ☹️

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Feeding the cat that's sitting on the kitchen windowsill here .
    Noticed her around late at night sporadically the last few weeks , so I leave a bowl of food out before I go to bed . Sometimes it's empty in the morning, other times not .

Guess she has a real home to go to !

Only seeing this now 😮 , any pics ?bring her in for auld cuddle and dangle some string in front of her 🐱

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,587 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

In my dressing gown, pondering the meeting with my solicitor at 11.30am in town.

Don’t worry, I’m not in trouble with the law - it’s a legal matter in relation to my late father’s estate. This issue, dragging on for years and a considerable source of stress to my older sister and I, is finally coming to resolution.

Going to take the afternoon and tomorrow off work to maximize the bank holiday weekend - plan to do some art (painting and sketching) and get stuck back into a novel I’ve been putting aside for weeks.

Hungover and still in the leaba, got a text saying I've a delivery between 11 and 12 so I'll have to get up , I'm off until Tuesday and had great plans to go shopping all day today but I'll be lucky to even get downstairs tbh, its going to be a slow day. My phone is fine tf but I forgot my glasses last night so I'm using the spare ones and they're making my headache worse, woe is me today. ðŸ™

• Advertisement

Hungover and still in the leaba, got a text saying I've a delivery between 11 and 12 so I'll have to get up , I'm off until Tuesday and had great plans to go shopping all day today but I'll be lucky to even get downstairs tbh, its going to be a slow day. My phone is fine tf but I forgot my glasses last night so I'm using the spare ones and they're making my headache worse, woe is me today. ðŸ™

Your "1K wheels" ???? :p

Deskside on my 4th Nespresso trucking away!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Poor auld duvet 👻

Nope lol. Delivery arrived and left in the patio so I didn't have to budge. I've a headache, tummy ache and nausea, all are mild but the combination is making me sicky, I've decided I'm not moving for the day, sorted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 312 ✭✭Onshuh

Nope lol. Delivery arrived and left in the patio so I didn't have to budge. I've a headache, tummy ache and nausea, all are mild but the combination is making me sicky, I've decided I'm not moving for the day, sorted.

Get a takeaway. It's what Jesus would do.

Onshuh wrote: »
    Get a takeaway. It's what Jesus would do.

He'd also turn my water into wine . I like Jesus.😂

• Advertisement

Nice.

Being that you're on the holly bops DD, would it be so wrong to indulge in a tipple to fix oneself? :D

Your forth :eek: ? jaysus

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

What’s up with all these 503 codes in the mornings ?

Enjoyed my pool morning, an hour in the sun, breakfast, a 3 hour nap, woke up for lunch, now time for my 20th Nasal swab and two flights.

Getting closer to my days off so getting rather restless.

Why not, they are small things :):):)

smurfjed wrote: »
    Why not, they are small things :):):)

But pack a punch I'm guessing?

But pack a punch I'm guessing?

I hope so, as I’m going to work, I have 20 capsules to tie me over for the next 8 hours :):) (Might share one or two :))

I've had 2 lungos since :D I just sup away trawling through data.

I've had 2 lungos since :D I just sup away trawling through data.

Are they really strong though? will you be bouncing for the day :pac:?

Are they really strong though? will you be bouncing for the day :pac:?

The lungos are mediums and the espressos are STROOOOONG :D I don't get as bouncy as you seem to, but it certainly keeps the brain on peak performance.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,375 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Nice.

Being that you're on the holly bops DD, would it be so wrong to indulge in a tipple to fix oneself? :D

This here is the kind of thinking we need around these parts! I hope you feel better soon, Duvet.

Another dull day here, everything is just dull, dull, dull. A few scorching days are required at this stage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,077 ✭✭✭thomil

Home office deskside, just finished off some pasta alla panna.

Back to work now, watching the NASA live stream for the launch of the Perseverance Mars rover. My name’s riding on that spacecraft, as are the names of my late parents...

Good luck trying to figure me out. I haven't managed that myself yet!

Gonna go lie down in a dark room, my head is killing me ☹️

thomil wrote: »
    Back to work now, watching the NASA live stream for the launch of the Perseverance Mars rover. My name’s riding on that spacecraft, as are the names of my late parents...
    Oh, how did you arrange that?

Feel better, Sept. You must have been on the lash with Duvet. ;)

Last summer, NASA had a form up on the Mars 2020 mission page on their website, where you could register to have your name entered on a chip. That chip would then be enclosed in a Quartz block and inserted into the rover as it was being assembled. You’d get a fake “boarding pass” as a little souvenir, and also a digital “mission patch”.

NASA has actually done this a few times. This is the third “mission” for my name, it previously flew on the first test flight of the Orion spacecraft that will be utilised for lunar landings, as well as on the Mars Insight lander, which is currently operating at Elysium Planitia on Mars. It’s also gone up on JPL’s Parker Solar Probe.

Yep, I’m a total space nerd :D :pac:

thomil wrote: »
    Last summer, NASA had a form up on the Mars 2020 mission page on their website, where you could register to have your name entered on a chip. That chip would then be enclosed in a Quartz block and inserted into the rover as it was being assembled. You’d get a fake “boarding pass” as a little souvenir, and also a digital “mission patch”.

NASA has actually done this a few times. This is the third “mission” for my name, it previously flew on the first test flight of the Orion spacecraft that will be utilised for lunar landings, as well as on the Mars Insight lander, which is currently operating at Elysium Planitia on Mars. It’s also gone up on JPL’s Parker Solar Probe.

Yep, I’m a total space nerd :D :pac:
    I'd like my name to go to space! I didn't know this was a thing.

I'd like my name to go to space! I didn't know this was a thing.

Just keep an eye on the NASA home page. The second test flight for Orion is coming up in 2021, and I wouldn’t be surprised at all if they pull off another such stunt on that one. Also, the Europa Clipper is currently scheduled for launch towards Jupiter in 2023.

Feel better, Sept. You must have been on the lash with Duvet. ;)

I'd say I had one bottle of wine over 4hrs and a huge dinner, can't understand how I feel so bad, I cant function .

Couchside.

I'd say I had one bottle of wine over 4hrs and a huge dinner, can't understand how I feel so bad, I cant function .

Couchside.

Same here Duvet. Been guzzling sparkling water and eating Tayto all day. Must have been all the clean living over the past few months :P

Totally worth it though :)

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Same here Duvet. Been guzzling sparkling water and eating Tayto all day. Must have been all the clean living over the past few months :P

Totally worth it though :)

Lol, I had Taytos also and now I've heartburn, I started a yellow Snack but it's disgusting, definitely considering a takeaway but ya worth it ,annoyed that my friends are fine as I wouldn't even drive today tbh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,378 ✭✭✭✭Sardonicat

I've made dumplings and they are stewing nicely in a beef casserole. Unfortunately I've got a migraine (a-fecking-gain!) and feel sick so don't know if I will be able to enjoy them.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement