Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

Are Nook's Cranny supposed to sell wetsuits in the cabinet every day? I haven't seen one there since I bought my first one on Friday.

I've had one every day except today!

Has anyone caught a walking leaf insect yet? I keep being surprised by them and then missing when I go to catch.

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Bells21 wrote: »
    I've had one every day except today!

I looked it up online and fixed it by saving and completely closing the software and restarting. Strange though.

Has anyone caught a walking leaf insect yet? I keep being surprised by them and then missing when I go to catch.

I've caught two but they always take me by surprise lol

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

I caught one this afternoon for the first time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,678 ✭✭✭Multipass

Dodge wrote: »
    Also it’s raining pretty heavily outside my real house and I just thought ‘there’ll be ****ing flowers everywhere tomorrow!’

This game has made me insane

I drove past a house with yellow lilies at the front wall. My first thought was that they could plant some red ones and make orange.

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Yea it just appeared out of nowhere in front of me.

I've accumulated quite a few spare diys. They're on the beach to the left of the airport. Going to open the gates now for a little while, please come and take whatever you need. They're going to the terrible two later of not.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,460 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That was me, Bells21. Thanks for the DIYs! Got a few that I didn't have. :)

Am delighted to be getting rid of a few. Apologies I was trying to reorganise some flowers!

• Advertisement

Celeste is here. Gates are open. I was a bit surprised to see her as I feel like it's not too long ago that she last came but I can't complain!

Edit: Closed now. Can reopen later If anyone wants

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Celeste is here. Gates are open. I was a bit surprised to see her as I feel like it's not too long ago that she last came but I can't complain!

Edit: Closed now. Can reopen later If anyone wants

I’m always on the hunt for Celeste! If you open I’d love to say hello to her ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

Would anyone be available to water some roses for me? trying to get a blue rose so need all the help I can get! :D They're by the bottom right of my island

Sahara is here too and there's these diys:

Gold bars
    Cutting board
    Bonsai Shelf
    Wooden-plank sign

RedRochey wrote: »
    Would anyone be available to water some roses for me? trying to get a blue rose so need all the help I can get! :D They're by the bottom right of my island

Gold bars
    Cutting board
    Bonsai Shelf
    Wooden-plank sign

Sure! Happy to water. I’ll be there in a few. Just need to make a cuppa first :)

Gold bars
    Cutting board
    Bonsai Shelf
    Wooden-plank sign

I can pop over

https://twitter.com/nanase__game/status/1245193740420956161

Here are the patterns for the farm if anyone is looking

Gates open again here :) I'll be on and off but Celeste is currently on the bottom right beach

• Registered Users Posts: 4,396 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

https://twitter.com/nanase__game/status/1245193740420956161

Here are the patterns for the farm if anyone is looking

Forgive my stupidity but how do we get those designs on our own games?

Forgive my stupidity but how do we get those designs on our own games?

Go into the able sisters shop and use the machine at the back, you can look up people's designs then and download them to your phone

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Gold bars
    Cutting board
    Bonsai Shelf
    Wooden-plank sign

I called over and did some watering but had an unstable connection so I got booted before I could finish, sorry.

• Advertisement

It feels like ages since anyone had shooting stars!

It feels like ages since anyone had shooting stars!

I got a couple there a few minutes ago after you left but only 3 or 4. I miss proper meteor showers

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I saved and closed halfway through getting wisp pieces, and both wisp and the pieces disappeared
    Oh well
    Debating kicking someone out for del the monkey

bluewolf wrote: »
    I saved and closed halfway through getting wisp pieces, and both wisp and the pieces disappeared
    Oh well
    Debating kicking someone out for del the monkey

I always evict. There are so many different characters - over 400 I believe? I want to get as many of them as possible to live on Hibernia so if someone wants to go I say let them go!
    Plus you have the chance of them turning up on a friends island so they can share your “experience” :)

Jesus Christ. 4th day in a row no recipe from Pascal. Just a pearl ffs

When giving presents to villagers, is it better to send it to them as a letter? Or does it matter?

Are you able to give them a present in person and then send them in as a letter?

I haven't gotten any framed pictures yet :(

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

I guess I could say goodbye to drago... I didn't shut it off early enough this time so it's stuck on drago I think

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Jesus Christ. 4th day in a row no recipe from Pascal. Just a pearl ffs

That's odd, i got 3 from him the first few days and a pearl today. I also used my other islanders to get three more from him - although took nearly 30 mins to find one scallop!

When giving presents to villagers, is it better to send it to them as a letter? Or does it matter?

Are you able to give them a present in person and then send them in as a letter?

I haven't gotten any framed pictures yet :(

Personally speaking - with no scientific background to it at all - once i started giving villagers fossils & wrapping them up I got 3 photos almost straight away.

• Advertisement

bluewolf wrote: »
    I guess I could say goodbye to drago... I didn't shut it off early enough this time so it's stuck on drago I think

Aw Drago is great!

Advertisement