Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Aw Drago is great!

Drago is gone!
    Drago actually is great though :(

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

RedRochey wrote: »
    When giving presents to villagers, is it better to send it to them as a letter? Or does it matter?

Are you able to give them a present in person and then send them in as a letter?

I haven't gotten any framed pictures yet :(

Apparently sending letters gets you no friend points so probably best to give them in person. Wrapping them is supposed to help but I don’t think I’ve ever done that

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Morning guys. Red is at The Escape today.

Looks like 3 real paintings and one fake. I got one real one so here is what's left:

Twinkling
    Sinking
    Famous (fake)

Please confirm real/fake yourself, but it looks like these 2 paintings are always real.

Island is open to friends.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

omw over
    hopefully i remembered the table and didnt put it away...

edit: sorry mr e , i've literally never had connection problems like that before - i'll try one more time. bagsy that sinking painting

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

Mr E wrote: »
    Morning guys. Red is at The Escape today.

Looks like 3 real paintings and one fake. I got one real one so here is what's left:

Twinkling
    Sinking
    Famous (fake)

Please confirm real/fake yourself, but it looks like these 2 paintings are always real.

Island is open to friends.

My fave cousin is visiting here too today but the dirty shnake brought only fakes.... grrr

Could I take the sinking please?? I'll open up for anyone wanting fakes
    Informative
    Famous
    Right half
    Gorgeous (?)

• Advertisement

Thanks bluewolf! Got a communication error, island open again now.

• Registered Users Posts: 465 ✭✭rumplyconch

bluewolf wrote: »
    omw over
    hopefully i remembered the table and didnt put it away...

edit: sorry mr e , i've literally never had connection problems like that before - i'll try one more time. bagsy that sinking painting

Just seen this now!! Will leave you to the sinking.

@bw - no worries. Lost that table. Can you drop it again please?

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Redd here too, only fakes but one of them is the fake blue Rosetta stone if anyone wants it?

thanks all, i think the connection might have been because i was playing handheld - usually don't.
    mr e the table should be with you on the island there now!

thanks for leaving me the sinking, rumply :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Aww jealous! I'd love a pirate costume too. Maybe he'll send you one as your gift tomorrow :)

Gullivarrr's gift was a giant treasure chest, it's awesome. I might need to change my beach room into a treasure room now. Dungeon walls, gold coin flooring (I think this exists), candle sconces, treasure, gold bars and some kind of dragon :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Rhyme wrote: »
    Gullivarrr's gift was a giant treasure chest, it's awesome. I might need to change my beach room into a treasure room now. Dungeon walls, gold coin flooring (I think this exists), candle sconces, treasure, gold bars and some kind of dragon :)

Oh nice! I got a stupid Geisha wig from him :/

Yeah I got something crap too. Can't even remember what it was now (and it was 2 hours ago).

• Registered Users Posts: 1,298 ✭✭✭RedRochey

I haven't got Guillver in ages!! And I'm dying to get the hula dancer and moai statue off him :(

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Can try and catalogue the treasure chest this evening if you like? Some of his items can't be, I know that but it might be worth a shot.

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Same here :mad:
    I have Redd on my Island today as well, but haven't had time to have a look at his offerings yet due to work. Last time he was here, it was all fakes.

Anyone have spare real art? I have 2 pieces that I could trade, giving that Redd visits so infrequently I just don't want to give them away

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Cousin Redd is here today too. I bought the real flowery painting he had.

He still has:
    Detailed painting (fake)
    Beautiful statue (fake)
    Tremendous statue (fake)
    Picnic basket
    Diner sofa (blue)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

3 pirate Gulliver presents today for the 3 players here

Sideways barrel - looks cool
    Pirate patch - meh
    Pirate treasures robe - awesome and my new favourite piece of clothing. So tempted to time travel back to yesterday to get the other stuff too

We also got now have 2 mermaid dresses (different), mermaid shoes, vanity, bed and table

• Registered Users Posts: 1,563 ✭✭✭Wing126

Redd has graced me with a visit too!!

Redd has with him today:

Gallant Statue (Real) - I bought this one though.
    Quaint Painting (Real) - Gone
    Academic Painting (Real)
    Wistful Painting (Fake)

If anybody is interested in a trade, as in ye can visit my Island and buy a real piece of art, and I visit yours and do the same. Let me know!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Redd day all around by the looks of it. He paid me a visit aswell, 1 real, 3 fakes

• Registered Users Posts: 4,394 ✭✭✭RocketRaccoon

I got the pirate dress off gulliver

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Does anyone still have any real Redd pieces left? If not, I’d still love to get a fake! I must be the only one here who didn’t get him today :)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Does anyone still have any real Redd pieces left? If not, I’d still love to get a fake! I must be the only one here who didn’t get him today :)

I have Redd. He only has fakes left but you're welcome to come look if you fancy? Gates are open

Celeste is here tonight, it's a bit cloudy so doubt there'll be any shooting stars

Gates are open if people want to visit, would love if you could water some roses in the bottom right corner

I'll come over for a look. Need anything?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,821 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Genuine sinking painting on my island, will open in a minute

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Just logging in and see Celeste on the loading screen, guess she's on my Island too!

Mr E wrote: »
    I'll come over for a look. Need anything?

No thanks, just water some roses in the bottom right corner please

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 7,920 Mod ✭✭✭✭cee_jay

Genuine flowery and fake jolly and graceful left with Redd in case anyone wants them? Gates are open just in case.

Advertisement