Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,172 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Does anyone have hyacinth, cosmo, windflower or mum seeds in their shop today?

We have mum seeds holly

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Star Lord wrote: »
    Have windflowers, lilies and tulips in FunkyTown!

Merengue would be a rhino, she's lovely!
    Ack yes rhino.
    She seemed nice but is a normal type and the last few didn't like it on the island. Might try for peppy or something

Scratch that, I'm going with Anchovy :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

bluewolf wrote: »
    Ack yes rhino.
    She seemed nice but is a normal type and the last few didn't like it on the island. Might try for peppy or something

Scratch that, I'm going with Anchovy :pac:

Anchovy was the first to move to my island so I've grown a bit tired of him! I'm holding out to getting his portrait and then it's bye-bye. Although, I'd probably have second doubts when he asks me! :)

Not my photo but these new spider crabs are absolutely terrifying

Only available in March and April apparently

From Reddit - https://i.redd.it/rm6aak88ey851.jpg

rm6aak88ey851.jpg

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,310 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

Holy jesus ill stop playing in March and April so!!!!

Spent about 10 mins chasing a giant isopod thing around underwater.
    decided to follow peaches' guide to blue roses. two mins after planting various pairs i completely forgot which was which. i've done up "custom designs" of solid block colours to display as painting near the pairings so i know what colour i'm trying to get from each...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,331 ✭✭✭AMGer

Does anyone have hyacinth, cosmo, windflower or mum seeds in their shop today?

I have Hyacinths- will open gates in a minute, feel free to drop over

Good guide here on how to hunt the rare Stag beetles that are out this month and next. I spent two hours at this last night and got them all

https://youtu.be/w5lvz1NXMUg

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Thanks for all the flower seed offers! Sorry I was offline for a bit.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Thanks for all the flower seed offers! Sorry I was offline for a bit.

I'm playing now if you want to come buy windflowers. I also have a lot of seeds in my almost full storage so can check

I'm playing now if you want to come buy windflowers. I also have a lot of seeds in my almost full storage so can check

Oh great thanks! I’ll be there in a min.

• Advertisement

Oh great thanks! I’ll be there in a min.

Cool, gates are open. I dont have every colour of the other seeds you want but feel free to take the ones I left out to get you started.

• Administrators Posts: 53,438 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Added my details to the OP there. Managed to get all 3 new houses furnished, I'm getting Jeremiah (he arrived today), Nibbles and Norma. I guess they'll come 1-per-day.

I am guessing Jeremiah will start giving me things to do tomorrow.

Already had Pheobe and Iggly, from my reading my inhabitants are not exactly the cream of the crop.

Phoebe is one of my favourites but then I don’t really understand how so many like certain characters. There’s 8 basic types and it’s good to have a mix IMO

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

Has this been happening to anyone else? After a villager shouts you down, and when you have finished talking to them, does a thought bubble appear for a second and then disappear almost immediately after?

tbahh wrote: »
    Has this been happening to anyone else? After a villager shouts you down, and when you have finished talking to them, does a thought bubble appear for a second and then disappear almost immediately after?

Yes I’ve been getting that too. Usually something like “what to do next” pops up or just the white cloud.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Dodge wrote: »
    spider crabs

They are some of the most frustrating things to catch, chasing them up and down the sea wall and finally boxing them into a corner. Most of the really interesting sea creatures are like that.
    awec wrote: »
    Added my details to the OP there. Managed to get all 3 new houses furnished, I'm getting Jeremiah (he arrived today), Nibbles and Norma. I guess they'll come 1-per-day.

I have Norma on my island, she's really nice. She's always complimenting my clothes and giving me other stuff so maybe a bit passive-aggressive :)

tbahh wrote: »

I thought it was some sort of glitch but happens a fair bit since the update

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Are Nook's Cranny supposed to sell wetsuits in the cabinet every day? I haven't seen one there since I bought my first one on Friday.

Are Nook's Cranny supposed to sell wetsuits in the cabinet every day? I haven't seen one there since I bought my first one on Friday.

That's weird, there's been one in my cupboard every day

Gulliver is on my island today but he's regular drunken sailor Gulliver, not the drunken pirate I saw in the trailer for the summer update :(

• Advertisement

Gulliver is on my island today but he's regular drunken sailor Gulliver, not the drunken pirate I saw in the trailer for the summer update :(

I have pirate Gulliver (Gullivarrr) today. His little task is different but it's much the same. Definitely want a pirate costume now.

Rhyme wrote: »
    I have pirate Gulliver (Gullivarrr) today. His little task is different but it's much the same. Definitely want a pirate costume now.

Aww jealous! I'd love a pirate costume too. Maybe he'll send you one as your gift tomorrow :)

Pirate Gulliver on our island too. Some of the stuff looks cool.

According to the folks who look stuff up it seems that we’ll get the 9 visiting characters at least once over 2 weeks now. I much prefer that than having kicks every week (don’t think I’ve ever bought a thing from him!)

CJ is here on Saturday

Also it’s raining pretty heavily outside my real house and I just thought ‘there’ll be ****ing flowers everywhere tomorrow!’

This game has made me insane

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

That's weird, there's been one in my cupboard every day

Oh really? Damn. It is weird.

Aww jealous! I'd love a pirate costume too. Maybe he'll send you one as your gift tomorrow :)

I hope so. I've gotten a mermaid dress, a closet recipe and a pile of pearls from Pascal so far as well. The wave 1 update has been good so far :)
    I much prefer that than having kicks every week (don’t think I’ve ever bought a thing from him!)

Kicks occasionally has some nice things like the Space shoes and football boots but you're right, it's mostly "yay, Kicks... could've been Redd..."
    Also it’s raining pretty heavily outside my real house and I just thought ‘there’ll be ****ing flowers everywhere tomorrow!’

I've just had my back garden re-done and my brain goes to the same place, there's good growing out there in the rain.

Anyone else having difficulty finding the Cicada shell on trees?

Haha! I was in B&Q at the weekend looking at things for sale thinking, I can craft that- 5 clay, 6 iron nuggets, 4 softwood.

My husband sent me this from Lidl website, Nooks Cranny vibes. Can't craft them, not island fruits.

339630.jpg

Deli is in my campsite today. Kinda want him to move in now

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 6,961 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hannibal_Smith

Thanks so much for the tip about the wasps. I caught four of them today!

Advertisement