Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal Crossing New Horizons (Player list in OP)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 8,561 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rhyme

Have staked myself out on a Nook Miles Island, everything stripped except for the four palm trees doing laps snagging beetles. Looking for the rare ones. Two down, two to go and then another two after 11 (that might be another night).

• Registered Users Posts: 2,131 ✭✭✭holly_johnson

Rhyme wrote: »
    Have staked myself out on a Nook Miles Island, everything stripped except for the four palm trees doing laps snagging beetles. Looking for the rare ones. Two down, two to go and then another two after 11 (that might be another night).

Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 890 ✭✭✭tbahh

tbahh wrote: »
    Just logging in and see Celeste on the loading screen, guess she's on my island too!

I'm getting a few stars, not a meteor shower standard but the odd few as I roam around the island.

If they happen more frequently, I'll try and open up later! :)

I have Redd. He only has fakes left but you're welcome to come look if you fancy? Gates are open

Sorry I missed you! I got a genuine one from RedRochey but was going to pop over to say hi anyway. Another time!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

Rhyme wrote: »

I did the other night but missed on loads as I’m not great at bug catching! Ended up only adding one to the list

Went to do the same earlier and got a ‘big fish’ island instead so did that and sold 500k worth of fish

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Is there any benefit to just randomly visiting friends islands?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,452 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

DIYs lying around, different items in shops (Nooks and Ables), design ideas, turnip prices....

• Registered Users Posts: 10,155 ✭✭✭✭Dodge

awec wrote: »
    Is there any benefit to just randomly visiting friends islands?

Good for ideas IMO

They’ll also have different stuff in their shops you might want/need

When you’re trying to develop flowers getting visitors to water them helps hugely

Then there’s things like Celeste and stars. I’d be lost for stars if it wasn’t for visiting people as I’ve never had a heavy meteor shower

• Registered Users Posts: 1,053 ✭✭✭Bells21

So 3 of my islanders have stopped me today. One had a fight with another and wanted me to deliver an apology present and the other two were out shopping and spotted something for another islander and also wanted me to deliver those...... Anyone got a postman's uniform lol!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Posted on turnip talk already, they are 537 bells here this evening. Let me know if anyone wants to come over.

• Advertisement

Bells21 wrote: »
    So 3 of my islanders have stopped me today. One had a fight with another and wanted me to deliver an apology present and the other two were out shopping and spotted something for another islander and also wanted me to deliver those...... Anyone got a postman's uniform lol!

I had 2 fight deliveries today too!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Have a load of spare DIYs if anyone wants them

Wooden end table
    Crest doorplate
    Bamboo basket
    Log bench
    Gold armour
    Deer decoration
    Sleigh
    Log stakes
    Apple dress
    Stone table
    Tiny library
    Simple DIY workbench
    Cardboard sofa
    Wooden toolbox
    Log round table
    Tea table

Have a load of spare DIYs if anyone wants them

Wooden end table
    Crest doorplate
    Bamboo basket
    Log bench
    Gold armour
    Deer decoration
    Sleigh
    Log stakes
    Apple dress
    Stone table
    Tiny library
    Simple DIY workbench
    Cardboard sofa
    Wooden toolbox
    Log round table
    Tea table

What’s the tea table recipe? Don’t think I have that one

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

What’s the tea table recipe? Don’t think I have that one

It’s like a kind of low table

https://nookipedia.com/wiki/Item:Tea_Table_(New_Horizons)

• Registered Users Posts: 474 ✭✭newbie18892

Would anyone have any spare clay they don't need? I somehow managed to use up my whole stockpile

Would anyone have any spare clay they don't need? I somehow managed to use up my whole stockpile

Sent 30 there! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭bluemachaveli

Celeste is here tonight. Gates are open if anybody wants to grab a recipe. Also have a genuine informative statue going spare to a good home.

Celeste is here tonight. Gates are open if anybody wants to grab a recipe. Also have a genuine informative statue going spare to a good home.

Would love the informative statue if at all possible! I'll also have a spare fake one tomorrow if you'd like it!

I’ll send you some in a few mins.

Would love the informative statue if at all possible! I'll also have a spare fake one tomorrow if you'd like it!

You’re too quick on th keyboard lol!

• Advertisement

Sent 30 there! :)

Cheers!

All good for the fake thanks :) pop over when you are ready to collect!

I'm actually heading out for a bit so I'll let Holly take it for her museum if she wants! :)

I’ll send you some in a few mins.

Thanks so much!

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭Raykay23

Would like to come if poss.

I’ll pop over for Celeste!

I'm actually heading out for a bit so I'll let Holly take it for her museum if she wants! :)

Ah you’re a star, thanks a mill!

I’ll pop over for Celeste!
    Raykay23 wrote: »
    Would like to come if poss.

Sure thing, pop over :)

Ah VanDammit! I went into the museum to look at the informative statue that @bluemachaveli kindly gave me &. Just realized I already have the sinking painting that I bought earlier from RedRochey! FFS! I only have about 6 or 7 pieces of art in my museum but I manage to get a duplicate :rolleyes:

@bluemachaveli do you have the sinking painting? If not I can send it to you when I get it tomorrow.
    If you do already have it, I’lll give it to someone else tomorrow.

Oops! you sent me the wrong surfboard! It was the one on the end at the right I was looking for :) Not to worry.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators Posts: 53,365 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭awec

Are fences purely aesthetic or do they serve some other purpose?

Advertisement