Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

Rock77 wrote: »
    This was not their first meeting, they were meeting for dinner and drinks, he was a friend that was years later accused of being a paedo..

I’m honestly doing my best not to sound like I’m defending the McCanns all the time but again there is nothing suspicious here at all. They had dinner and drinks with some ex politician who years later was accused of being a paedophile..

Ah I see I didn’t know so have they been friends years or just when they arrived in PDL? Yea sure this guy had his way of drawing ppl to him and he probably knew what happened Madeline as these ppl are usual sick freaks who like to have ppl in that company after something horrific happens that they know about secretly. Yea just interested in how they met more from his side of it then the Mc Canna knowing of his dirty deeds.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,962 ✭✭✭✭dark crystal

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    Thanks man. You've clarified it. So there was no laughing and joking by the McCanns. So after all the talk about odd reactions, there was no odd reaction. So it was another fabricated lie by the other poster.

It's a rather transparent repeated attempt to suggest that they were all part of some seedy child sex ring cartel. Conspiracy theory 101.

A few problems with this particular attempted slur is that;

A) They had two meetings with this particular individual after their daughter's disappearance, whose alleged predilictions for underage girls was not known publicly at the time. This attempted slur on the McCanns is not concerned with showing they had any knowledge of this, either before or after the meetings, no, it is just put out there as more 'odd' (ugh) behaviour. The endless nudge, nudge, wink, wink, make up your own mind type thing that permeates these threads.

B) If they were part of this seedy sex ring, why on earth would they put it in print that they ever met at all? It's almost as puzzling as why they would continue keeping the case of their child's disappearance in the headlines after having gotten away with the perfect crime.

Far be it from me to use logic in this tawdry story of the visit to Freud's villa, however, sometimes logic tends to work better than unfounded insinuations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭flasher0030

callmehal wrote: »
    Did you read what I quoted?

Ya. Please tell me where it says laughing and joking. It's not a large quote, so don't come back to me telling me to read it myself, or it's obvious. THere's nothing about laughing and joking.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Rock77

Ah I see I didn’t know so have they been friends years or just when they arrived in PDL? Yea sure this guy had his way of drawing ppl to him and he probably knew what happened Madeline as these ppl are usual sick freaks who like to have ppl in that company after something horrific happens that they know about secretly. Yea just interested in how they met more from his side of it then the Mc Canna knowing of his dirty deeds.

After Madeline went missing he contacted them for the first time. (Not sure how long after) he has a villa in PDL. They had dinner and drinks with him a few times and considered him a friend. This particular occasion wasn’t their first meeting.

So yeah he knew what happened Madeline and he orchestrated the friendship....

Again, years later he was accused of being a Paedo, so nothing suspicious on the McCanns behalf that I can see anyway

It's a rather transparent repeated attempt to suggest that they were all part of some seedy child sex ring cartel. Conspiracy theory 101.

A) They had two meetings with this particular individual after their daughter's disappearance, whose alleged predilictions for underage girls was not known publicly at the time. This attempted slur on the McCanns is not concerned with showing they had any knowledge of this, either before or after the meetings, no, it is just put out there as more 'odd' (ugh) behaviour. The endless nudge, nudge, wink, wink, make up your own mind type thing that permeates these threads.

B) If they were part of this seedy sex ring, why on earth would they put it in print that they ever met at all? It's almost as puzzling as why they would continue keeping the case of their child's disappearance in the headlines after having gotten away with the perfect crime.

Far be it from me to use logic in this tawdry story of the visit to Freud's villa, however, sometimes logic tends to work better than unfounded insinuations.

Another question to ponder was Frued part of the Madeline abduction ? He would of derived pleasure of having her parents in his company knowing he had information or an active part in her abduction.

• Advertisement

After Madeline went missing he contacted them for the first time. (Not sure how long after) he has a villa in PDL. They had dinner and drinks with him a few times and considered him a friend. This particular occasion wasn’t their first meeting.

So yeah he knew what happened Madeline and he orchestrated the friendship....

Again, years later he was accused of being a Paedo, so nothing suspicious on the McCanns behalf that I can see anyway
    Yes that’s what I wanted clearing up, say they feel sick to their stomach when it all came out about Freud. Surely he has to have been a suspect you would think.

Yes that’s what I wanted clearing up, say they feel sick to their stomach when it all came out about Freud. Surely he has to have been a suspect you would think.

I can certainly see your line of thinking Allright.....

• Registered Users Posts: 9,152 ✭✭✭limnam

He wasn't in the country

He's cleared.

He must have been the only local pedo not around.

limnam wrote: »
    He wasn't in the country

He's cleared.

He must have been the only local pedo not around.

He didn’t have to be in the country to organise it, wonder is there any links to CB? I’d say they are only uncovering the extent to Freud’s sick secret life. PDL was and probably still is Peado central.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭OwlsZat

Your language is so past loaded its bordering ridiculous. What motivates you to be a McCann evangelist? This isn't like making a murder where the suspect had a below par IQ or where the parents are being scape goated. It's a web of lies, mistruths and contradictions. The very best possible scenario is that they placed no value on Madelines life and put her to bed in an unlocked open street side bedroom. The worst is far far more grim. What could possibly motivate a person to defend completely negligent parents. Have you shared experience of some sort? Can you relate to the parents behavior. Love to hear your motivation. Its almost as strange as the McCanns themselves.

• Advertisement

He didn’t have to be in the country to organise it, wonder is there any links to CB? I’d say they are only uncovering the extent to Freud’s sick secret life. PDL was and probably still is Peado central.

You would think that the amount of paedo’s in PDL, the evidence the German police have on CB and Freud placing himself right into the McCanns lives would peak some people’s interest in the case of a missing 3 year old.... wouldn’t you?.... no?....

nah not when you have evidence like

Deleted phone calls

Inconsistent statements

Dogs

No footprints on the bed

Jane never saw the open window

Sorry, slow work day!

• Site Banned Posts: 461 ✭✭callmehal

Accident happened, parents hid body
    Ya. Please tell me where it says laughing and joking. It's not a large quote, so don't come back to me telling me to read it myself, or it's obvious. THere's nothing about laughing and joking.

Seriously, read it. If you can't understand what was written, not my issue.

Oh yeah he could still be involved

I'd say the child rapist community is tight nit

OwlsZat wrote: »
    Your language is so past loaded its bordering ridiculous. What motivates you to be a McCann evangelist? This isn't like making a murder where the suspect had a below par IQ or where the parents are being scape goated. It's a web of lies, mistruths and contradictions. The very best possible scenario is that they placed no value on Madelines life and put her to bed in an unlocked open street side bedroom. The worst is far far more grim. What could possibly motivate a person to defend completely negligent parents. Have you shared experience of some sort? Can you relate to the parents behavior. Love to hear your motivation. Its almost as strange as the McCanns themselves.

I think this is where the disconnect is to be honest, to suspect the parents of something so horrific most people would need some sort of evidence or at least some sort reason.

This web of lies you talk about is all just inconsistencies in different peoples statements, people remember things differently.

Over time people start to second guess their own memory.

I for one am still searching for something to make me even a little suspicious of the parents.. closest thing so far is the dogs

You would think that the amount of paedo’s in PDL, the evidence the German police have on CB and Freud placing himself right into the McCanns lives would peak some people’s interest in the case of a missing 3 year old.... wouldn’t you?.... no?....

nah not when you have evidence like

Deleted phone calls

Inconsistent statements

Dogs

No footprints on the bed

Jane never saw the open window

Sorry, slow work day!

Whoa whoa I’ve never said any of the below apart from the dogs but Freud at the time thought nobody would ever know his dirty deeds and at the time he thought he was untouchable so doubt he thought he’d be linked to anything. Let’s see the evidence we see on CB especially with Amaral foretelling that a German would be scapegoated. It has definitely lit a fire in the investigation, I wonder too did the UK police force have CB high on their list?

Lol, please don’t come back and tell me to read it because it doesn’t say anything about laughing and joking..

Reply- read it

Couldn’t make it up!

Whoa whoa I’ve never said any of the below apart from the dogs but Freud at the time thought nobody would ever know his dirty deeds and at the time he thought he was untouchable so doubt he thought he’d be linked to anything. Let’s see the evidence we see on CB especially with Amaral foretelling that a German would be scapegoated. It has definitely lit a fire in the investigation, I wonder too did the UK police force have CB high on their list?

I know, sorry I wasn’t having a go at you I was agreeing to your suspicions on Freud and CB and having a go at people who ignore that kind of thing and focus on the parents for the silly reasons I mentioned

• Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

So there was no “bizarre reaction” then nor was there any time where the three of them sat around laughing and joking about the dogs not being able to take the stand. Just more lies and mistruths from the same posters who have to resort to fabrications in order to push a certain agenda. Like if you have to fabricate in order to get a point across surely that should tell you all you need to know? Some subpar fiction writers on this thread.
    But at least that has been cleared up!

Lol, please don’t come back and tell me to read it because it doesn’t say anything about laughing and joking..

Reply- read it

Couldn’t make it up!

A Rock stop, you're normally very reasonable to discuss things with.

Don't turn into one of them.

You see it differently fine.

So there was no “bizarre reaction” then nor was there any time where the three of them sat around laughing and joking about the dogs not being able to take the stand. Just more lies and mistruths from the same posters who have to resort to fabrications in order to push a certain agenda. Like if you have to lie in order to get a point across surely that should tell you all you need to know?
    At least that has been cleared up!

Well Freud did make a joke about the dogs taking the stand but nowhere can I find the odd reaction of Kate McCann

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,039 ✭✭✭✭retro:electro

Well Freud did make a joke about the dogs taking the stand but nowhere can I find the odd reaction of Kate McCann

He made a quip yes but nowhere does it say they laughed at it? Or all joked that they couldn’t take the stand.

There’s no seeing it differently on this one I’m afraid, there’s just a right and wrong.

Kate’s reaction was odd. Wrong, nowhere was it written what her reaction was.

I know, sorry I wasn’t having a go at you I was agreeing to your suspicions on Freud and CB and having a go at people who ignore that kind of thing and focus on the parents for the silly reasons I mentioned

Kinda thought it was but just incase :) Until it’s solved the parents will always be under suspicion cause with any crime it’s always the closest that are investigated first.

There’s no seeing it differently on this one I’m afraid, there’s just a right and wrong.

Kate’s reaction was odd. Wrong, nowhere was it written what her reaction was.

OK

Lets look at what happened

<<-->>
    His response to our catalogue of horrors was merely to raise an eyebrow. Clement had this way of making everything seem a little less terrible. When he heard about the dogs, he remarked laconically, ‘So what are they going to do? Put them on the stand? One bark for yes, two for no?’ He was right, of course; it was ridiculous.
    <<-->>

So he makes a joke about the dogs. This is in relation to the dogs been used as evidence. Now I don't know about you. But if my daughter was missing I would want the dogs to be able to help. I would be very grateful of Mr.Grimes and thank for any help they could provide.

What see her from Mrs.McCann is. Can I call it relief without been asked for proof? or maybe you tell me. When she said he was right (the joke he made)

What is this reaction?

To me it's odd for a number of reasons. It's dismissive of a Martin and dismissive of the dogs. These are being brought into help. Why be dismissive?

That in itself is "odd"

The fact he was a child rapist sitting in his dressing gown drinking brandy just adds a bizzare sense of theartre that only the McCanns seem to generate.

I see it as odd.

You do not.

That's opinion. not right or wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,534 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Ok. So CallMeHal has crept back under his rock because he has no answers. Can you provide the "evidence" that shows there was the laughing and joking by the McCanns. I think it was you who initiated that comment. Or is it going to be the same from you - "couldn't be bothered", "read it yourself" etc. etc.
    THere was no laughing and joking. You just made this up to suit the agenda; trying to portray that the parents were off having a good time.
    Stop hanging on to the irrelevant issues that were investigated over a decade ago. Keep up to date. Read the recent events re the CB character. And not be on about your perception of odd behaviour, having odd friends, getting into odd situations etc.
    It's not the McCanns who are odd.

OwlsZat wrote: »
    Your language is so past loaded its bordering ridiculous. What motivates you to be a McCann evangelist?

No idea what this sentence means. Past loaded?

McCann evangelist, lol. If posting facts as rebuttals bothers you, there's a conspiracy forum around these parts somewhere. You won't find many McCann 'evangelists' around those parts. Might be more to your liking.
    This isn't like making a murder where the suspect had a below par IQ or where the parents are being scape goated. It's a web of lies, mistruths and contradictions.

In your opinion. I look at the facts and go from there. You appear to be just as closed-minded on this subject as those you like to attack on a regular basis.
    The very best possible scenario is that they placed no value on Madelines life and put her to bed in an unlocked open street side bedroom. The worst is far far more grim. What could possibly motivate a person to defend completely negligent parents. Have you shared experience of some sort? Can you relate to the parents behavior. Love to hear your motivation. Its almost as strange as the McCanns themselves.

Post all the personal slights on the McCanns you want, they're not on this forum to defend themselves from the brave keyboard warriors and their outlandish theories, however keep up the snide personal insinuations and I won't be long reporting you.

With that said, you may find it 'strange' to defend a couple who have been found guilty of no crime, who have lost a child in tragic circumstances and whose character is constantly being attacked in the form of ludicrous, unfounded conspiracy theories and without proof, but we all have different outlooks, don't we?

I have been round this merry-go-round with you before regarding parental responsibility on that night and have repeatedly stated they should not have left them - this does not equate to them being guilty of manslaughter in my view. I have been quite clear on that. So can we please stop regurgitating whatever skewed, moralistic view you may have inferred from my position on this front.

If you find my posts objectionable, feel free to challenge them with facts of your own and participate in the discussion, rather than act outraged at someone for having a different overview of the case than you do.

however keep up the snide personal insinuations and I won't be long reporting you.

You should start by reducing your own.

OK

Lets look at what happened

<<-->>
    His response to our catalogue of horrors was merely to raise an eyebrow. Clement had this way of making everything seem a little less terrible. When he heard about the dogs, he remarked laconically, ‘So what are they going to do? Put them on the stand? One bark for yes, two for no?’ He was right, of course; it was ridiculous.
    <<-->>

So he makes a joke about the dogs. This is in relation to the dogs been used as evidence. Now I don't know about you. But if my daughter was missing I would want the dogs to be able to help. I would be very grateful of Mr.Grimes and thank for any help they could provide.

What see her from Mrs.McCann is. Can I call it relief without been asked for proof? or maybe you tell me. When she said he was right (the joke he made)

What is this reaction?

To me it's odd for a number of reasons. It's dismissive of a Martin and dismissive of the dogs. These are being brought into help. Why be dismissive?

That in itself is "odd"

The fact he was a child rapist sitting in his dressing gown drinking brandy just adds a bizzare sense of theartre that only the McCanns seem to generate.

I see it as odd.

You do not.

That's opinion. not right or wrong.

Ah yes I see your thinking, thanks for eventually clarifying..

So you find it odd that Kate didn’t want the dogs to be used in court, the dogs who were supposedly alerting that a corpse was in the apt, the wardrobe and the McCanns hire car.. in court for presumably a case against the McCanns? You don’t find it perfectly reasonable that she wouldn’t want them used in court against her?

The woman is obviously under enormous stress, she’s having dinner and drinks with a friend who is trying to lighten her mood. And yes I agree it probably was relief in her reaction, it’s not odd to be relieved that something can’t be used against you in court while being accused of a crime you didn’t commit. (Not saying she didn’t commit a crime)

And the McCanns didn’t generate this bit of Theatre at all, Freud reached out to them, Freud was in his dressing gown.

You should start by reducing your own.

Any examples of snide personal insinuations I made about any poster?

Thanks.

• Advertisement

It's not the McCanns who are odd.

You're right.

Leaving your child alone which looks like led to her possibly been raped and murdered.

Perfectly run of the mill normal parent behavior.

If protecting my kids from child rapists makes me odd.

I'm all kinds of crazy

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement