Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Madeleine McCann

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,169 ✭✭✭limnam

Rock77 wrote: »
    You see this is the kind of thinking I was talking about..

To me it is not suspicious that as soon as the parents started thinking ‘oh my god, they are trying to say it was us’ they stopped talking to them for fear of being stitched up.

As for the conman, they were conned! What’s suspicious about that? They believed he was ex MI5 or something like that, he even hired ex FBI agents to interview people.. he conned the McCanns..

What, some people think they purposely paid a guy they knew was useless so they wouldn’t get caught!!! That’s 911 stuff

Well

I don't know about you. But when I'm about to give someone a few hundred grand to do something. Some form of background evidence that they have a history of it etc probably wouldn't have been a bad idea.

The other crow they hired in Spain. Again no history of doing this.

Why would you waste hundreds of thousands of euro on something someone hasn't done before or been involved with before?

I don't know why they did it.

I just can't believe they did it as much as I can't believe they went out drinking and left them alone. Nothing these two do makes sense. Which in itself is a problem.

Regarding them not assisting anymore. Your child is missing. Critical time. No matter what you think is going on. Help your fcking child.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

callmehal wrote: »
    What was on the phone records? Any source to show they were recovered?

It's important as phone records are meant to be used for the peado as well.

Why would you be entitled to see their phone records? What would you expect to find on there, a full confession of where they disposed of the body?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

She wandered out herself, something happened (car accident/paedo)
    They’d be no help to their child if they were locked in prison for a crime they didn’t commit.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,906 ✭✭✭Banana Republic.

SusieBlue wrote: »
    See this is why threads can never move on cause people insist on bringing up stuff that has been done to death over and over again.

They had already been questioned for 12 hours a day as witnesses in the lead up to being made Arguidos. They had answered extensive questioning and had been fully cooperative.

When they were made Arguidos, the tone and direction of the investigation completely changed and the PJ were no longer following up leads or exploring other avenues. Their primary focus was on implicating the McCanns. Their relationship with the Police became hostile and strained and they no longer had faith that the PJ were still trying to find Madeleine.

So upon consultation with a solicitor, they were legally advised not to answer the questions. They weren’t hindering any investigation because they had already answered all the same questions as witnesses.
    They were just doing what was legally advised during an extremely stressful, unprecedented situation.

And it’s quite understandable if you look at their actions from the position of assuming they’re innocent.
    If they knew they weren’t responsible for Madeleine disappearing, why would they cooperate with a police force who were trying to implicate them?

This point hasn’t been brought up on why they’ve consistently thought they are qualified to see which police force is doing a better job. The first hours and days are crucial to catch any abductor so why not answer the questions and help police rule them out instead the police force wasted time interviewing them while the so called abductor was out of the country and away with m n Madeline and as I started they were badly badly advised. This was the time to search high and low and give police the leads needed and they would of cleared themselves. It’s worth the discussion as a point of interest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭Rock77

limnam wrote: »
    Well

I don't know about you. But when I'm about to give someone a few hundred grand to do something. Some form of background evidence that they have a history of it etc probably wouldn't have been a bad idea.

The other crow they hired in Spain. Again no history of doing this.

Why would you waste hundreds of thousands of euro on something someone hasn't done before or been involved with before?

I don't know why they did it.

I just can't believe they did it as much as I can't believe they went out drinking and left them alone. Nothing these two do makes sense. Which in itself is a problem.

Regarding them not assisting anymore. Your child is missing. Critical time. No matter what you think is going on. Help your fcking child.

Yeah I hear you but it still doesn’t look suspicious to me.. the people they hired may not have found missing children before but they were obviously conned.. as in I’m ex MI5, I have ex FBI agents working for me, some of the best agents in the world, if anyone can find out what happened it’s us....

They knew the police had stopped looking at other things, the police efforts were focusing on making the parents suspects or stitching them up ( or so the parents thought) and they were advised to say nothing.. again not suspicious to me at all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

This point hasn’t been brought up on why they’ve consistently thought they are qualified to see which police force is doing a better job. The first hours and days are crucial to catch any abductor so why not answer the questions and help police rule them out instead the police force wasted time interviewing them while the so called abductor was out of the country and away with m n Madeline and as I started they were badly badly advised. This was the time to search high and low and give police the leads needed and they would of cleared themselves. It’s worth the discussion as a point of interest.

They were questioned as Arguidos in September!
    This wasn’t mere hours or days after Madeleine went missing, they were asked those questions 4 months after she disappeared.
    It isn’t the case that they were refusing to help the police early days of the investigation at all. They were fully cooperative in that regard.

This why it’s untrue to say they were hindering the investigation because after 4 months, the Pj undoubtedly had already questioned them extensively.
    Kate had been interviewed for 11 hours straight the previous 2 days as a witness and was fully cooperative.
    Then she was made an Arguido and was legally advised to stop.
    They were no longer looking for Madeleine and they were only pursuing one line of enquiry, and that was to implicate her parents.
    Presuming the innocence of the McCanns, why on earth would the cooperate with such an endeavour?

• Registered Users Posts: 15,923 ✭✭✭✭Spanish Eyes

Given all the Establishment support they were given from the get go, it is quite surprising that they were not advised as to a great private detective agency to use, other than the useless crowd they DID hire.

Sorry now, and I know I will be descended on, but at the time it seemed to me that they wanted to hire the goons so they could not find anything. And so it transpired.

• Site Banned Posts: 461 ✭✭callmehal

Accident happened, parents hid body
    Why would you be entitled to see their phone records? What would you expect to find on there, a full confession of where they disposed of the body?

So no source then?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,913 ✭✭✭v638sg7k1a92bx

They weren’t made suspects until weeks after the disappearance. They answered every question the police asked them.

Yeah I hear you but it still doesn’t look suspicious to me.. the people they hired may not have found missing children before but they were obviously conned.. as in I’m ex MI5, I have ex FBI agents working for me, some of the best agents in the world, if anyone can find out what happened it’s us....

They knew the police had stopped looking at other things, the police efforts were focusing on making the parents suspects or stitching them up ( or so the parents thought) and they were advised to say nothing.. again not suspicious to me at all

Conned twice?

Again, you're spending hundreds of thousands.

I don't spend a couple of hundred on a painter without knowing someone he/she has done work for.

But yeah, lets fire hundreds of thousands at this guy without the slightest check who he was. I think the first guy was found dead later in mysterious circumstances.

Just never ends with these two.

• Advertisement

SusieBlue wrote: »
    They were questioned as Arguidos in September!
    This wasn’t mere hours or days after Madeleine went missing, they were asked those questions 4 months after she disappeared.
    It isn’t the case that they were refusing to help the police early days of the investigation at all. They were fully cooperative in that regard.

This why it’s untrue to say they were hindering the investigation because after 4 months, the Pj undoubtedly had already questioned them extensively.
    Kate had been interviewed for 11 hours straight the previous 2 days as a witness and was fully cooperative.
    Then she was made an Arguido and was legally advised to stop.
    They were no longer looking for Madeleine and they were only pursuing one line of enquiry, and that was to implicate her parents.
    Presuming the innocence of the McCanns, why on earth would the cooperate with such an endeavour?

Okay my timeline is off, I’ll put my hands up for that.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,994 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

At least you've something in common with them.

Conned twice?

Again, you're spending hundreds of thousands.

I don't spend a couple of hundred on a painter without knowing someone he/she has done work for.

But yeah, lets fire hundreds of thousands at this guy without the slightest check who he was. I think the first guy was found dead later in mysterious circumstances.

Again Limnam, this is just where one set of people default to the conspiracy theory and one set of people don’t....

I certainly understand your line of thinking and you certainly could be right. However the things that arouse your suspicions of the McCanns just don’t for me (so far anyway)

I suppose it’s the gravity of the crime they are supposed to have committed, disposing of their small child’s body, I would just need something more concrete or even more suspicious to get me thinking that way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,311 ✭✭✭✭weldoninhio

Something Else
    There's no proof there as far as I can see that records were deleted. Am I missing something? Could you point to exactly where your getting the information from? The article says that the data collected from the phones was incomplete.

I literally provided a link. No proof records were deleted? Do you think they magically disappeared?? Maybe an abductor took them?

Anyone get any info from the German documentary last night? Couldn’t find subtitles for it.

https://www.spiegel.de/panorama/justiz/madeleine-maddie-mccann-hunderte-hinweise-nach-aktenzeichen-xy-a-a65b9a20-939d-4b32-b7fa-077be6ab8e47

• Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

It seems like it was a crime watch style program that just had an update on their last appeal for information about the 2 phone numbers they made last month. They said they received 16 credible calls about it with one being very promising. But want more people to come forward

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

I literally provided a link. No proof records were deleted? Do you think they magically disappeared?? Maybe an abductor took them?

Where in the link you provided is there evidence of deleted records? You linked me to a series of pictures in a foreign language and an opinion piece. Which picture specifically shows the deleted records, bear in mind, I cant speak or read Portuguese. You obviously can so could you please be more specific. Thanks.

It seems like it was a crime watch style program that just had an update on their last appeal for information about the 2 phone numbers they made last month. They said they received 16 credible calls about it with one being very promising. But want more people to come forward

So you watched it and understand German? I watched another one in German just to see what places they showed and in particular it showed how close his house was to where Madeline was taken. Only a short drive too. https://youtu.be/2mmz2gapVFA
    Also Christian B was previously Christian Fisher (Later he was adopted) They are also looking to speak to a girlfriend of his back in 1995 in particular they want her to come forward.

Again Limnam, this is just where one set of people default to the conspiracy theory and one set of people don’t....

I certainly understand your line of thinking and you certainly could be right. However the things that arouse your suspicions of the McCanns just don’t for me (so far anyway)

I suppose it’s the gravity of the crime they are supposed to have committed, disposing of their small child’s body, I would just need something more concrete or even more suspicious to get me thinking that way.

I'm not trying to get you to think anyway

I've no idea if the parents have anything to do with it no more than anyone else.

Just shooting the breeze on the things that have happened.

https://youtu.be/BbHBPpKcQVA

Not the most professional video but alot of information on Christian B which is obviously relevant to this case.
    German police have the camper van he used.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 764 ✭✭✭buttercups88

So you watched it and understand German? I watched another one in German just to see what places they showed and in particular it showed how close his house was to where Madeline was taken. Only a short drive too. https://youtu.be/2mmz2gapVFA
    Also Christian B was previously Christian Fisher (Later he was adopted) They are also looking to speak to a girlfriend of his back in 1995 in particular they want her to come forward.

Yes actually lived there for sometime so my German is pretty sufficient.

Why won't they arrest the peado?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭flasher0030

Ok. Let’s take stock here. The thread has developed into a debate between the pro-McCanns (who believe that the parents had nothing to do with it) and the anti-McCanns (who think they were involved).
    With issues like phone records, mysterious behavior, random bald guy turns up, new fridges, talking dogs, open window, fingerprints, bin skips etc. etc. All speculation stuff. Arguments back and forth. And on and on. All of which is not new here and has been investigated by experienced, professional police force.
    And posters adding little bits of untruths/exaggerations to suit their agenda. And then “holding their hands up” if called out on it.

But all the while we have this Christian Brueckner, the following developments as I understand it anyway.
    • A known paedo – on chatrooms on about taking little kids. And has history that he has the capabilities of sick actions – jailed for raping a 72 year old.
    • Has openly admitted to an acquaintance that he took the child. One poster dismissed this as drunken pub talk. You can’t just dismiss something like that and excuse it off, considering his background, and the next point.
    • The phone records have him taking a call (or calling someone) beside the complex where Madelaine was taken from on the day she disappeared.
    • The German police force/legals advised that they are sure that he did it, and have enough evidence to be sure of that. We don’t know for sure but most think it’s from the videos and pictures found at a premises that CB resided in, or could be an old factory used by him. Another poster tried to come up with an excuse that the German police force were saying this to solve other similar investigations??????????????????
    • Kids swimsuits were found at Christian Brueckner’s premises, even though (as far as we know) he doesn’t have kids.

And yet you have people here making out that the parents should be locked up. I think the posters on here on about parents suspicious behavior after their precious 3 year old girl has been taken need to have a serious think.

Ok. Let’s take stock here. The thread has developed into a debate between the pro-McCanns (who believe that the parents had nothing to do with it) and the anti-McCanns (who think they were involved).
    With issues like phone records, mysterious behavior, random bald guy turns up, new fridges, talking dogs, open window, fingerprints, bin skips etc. etc. All speculation stuff. Arguments back and forth. And on and on. All of which is not new here and has been investigated by experienced, professional police force.
    And posters adding little bits of untruths/exaggerations to suit their agenda. And then “holding their hands up” if called out on it.

But all the while we have this Christian Brueckner, the following developments as I understand it anyway.
    • A known paedo – on chatrooms on about taking little kids. And has history that he has the capabilities of sick actions – jailed for raping a 72 year old.
    • Has openly admitted to an acquaintance that he took the child. One poster dismissed this as drunken pub talk. You can’t just dismiss something like that and excuse it off, considering his background, and the next point.
    • The phone records have him taking a call (or calling someone) beside the complex where Madelaine was taken from on the day she disappeared.
    • The German police force/legals advised that they are sure that he did it, and have enough evidence to be sure of that. We don’t know for sure but most think it’s from the videos and pictures found at a premises that CB resided in, or could be an old factory used by him. Another poster tried to come up with an excuse that the German police force were saying this to solve other similar investigations??????????????????
    • Kids swimsuits were found at Christian Brueckner’s premises, even though (as far as we know) he doesn’t have kids.

And yet you have people here making out that the parents should be locked up. I think the posters on here on about parents suspicious behavior after their precious 3 year old girl has been taken need to have a serious think.

It's obviously more likely that the peado did it. But that stuff you listed isn't evidence. Some of the list below is nonsense too but way more on the McCanns as of now.

1. All five markers in a sample found under the tiles, behind the sofa (exactly where Eddie, the EVRD [Cadaver] dog and Keela, the CSI [Human Blood] dog, both indicated), are 100% compatible with Madeleine's DNA profile

2. Fifteen of the markers, in a sample found under the luggage liner of the McCann's Scenic (hired 24 days later), are 100% compatible with Madeleine's DNA profile

3. Shutters were not jemmied or forced, as claimed by the parents

4. No signs of forced entry anywhere in the apartment

5. No physical evidence of anyone having entered or left via the window, including:

6. No Lichen disturbance

7. No Fibres

8. No Finger prints of abductor

9. No footprints on bed

10. Only finger prints on the window are those of Kate

DOGS

11. Eddie, the EVRD (Cadaver) dog, positively alerted to the McCann's wardrobe in 5A

12. Eddie, the EVRD (Cadaver) dog, positively alerted at the back of the sofa in 5A

13. Eddie, the EVRD (Cadaver) dog, positively alerted to the veranda outside the parent?s bedroom

14. Eddie, the EVRD (Cadaver) dog, positively alerted to the flower bed at the back of 5A

15. Eddie, the EVRD (Cadaver) dog, positively alerted to a white sleeveless top belonging to Kate

16. Eddie, the EVRD (Cadaver) dog, positively alerted to checked trousers belonging to Kate

17. Eddie, the EVRD (Cadaver) dog, positively alerted to a child?s red T shirt

18. Eddie, the EVRD (Cadaver) dog, positively alerted to a toy belonging to Madeleine

19. Eddie, the EVRD (Cadaver) dog, positively alerted to the key of the McCann's rental Scenic car

20. Eddie, the EVRD (Cadaver) dog, positively alerted to the passenger's door of the McCann's Renault Scenic

21. Keela, the CSI (Human Blood) dog, positively alerted at the back of the sofa in 5A (exact same spot as alerted to by the EVRD dog)

22. Keela, the CSI (Human Blood) dog, positively alerted to the key of the McCann's hire car

23. Keela, the CSI (Human Blood) dog, positively alerted to the interior of the hire vehicle's boot

TANNER SIGHTING

The only perceived evidence of abduction, being the sighting by Jane Tanner at around 21.15 is riddled with inconsistencies and conflicting testimonies, being the fact that

24. None of the scent tracking Search & Rescue dogs followed that trail, and in fact followed another trail completely

25. Jeremy Wilkins (independent witness) failed to spot the ?abductor?, despite being only yards away, while chatting to Gerry

26. Jeremy Wilkins (independent witness) failed to see Jane Tanner walking by, despite being on the same narrow sidewalk at the same time

27. Gerry himself failed to spot the abductor, despite being only yards away, while chatting to Jeremy

28. Gerry contradicted Jeremy by stating that their chat was on the opposite side of the road from that as described, and drawn on a map, by Mr Wilkins

29. Gerry also contradicted Tanner, by stating that his chat with Jeremy was on the opposite side of the road from that mentioned by Jane

30. Jane failed to spot the open window and shutters and blowing curtains coming from Madeleine's bedroom while walking to her apartment at 21.15

31. Jane failed to spot the open window and shutters and blowing curtains coming from Madeleine?s bedroom while walking from her apartment at 21.20

32. Jane never bumped into Jeremy Wilkins (who had walked back to his apartment after the chat with Gerry) while walking back from her apartment at 21.20

33. Russell O'Brien failed to spot the open window and shutters and blowing curtains coming from Madeleine's bedroom while walking to his apartment at 21.30

34. Matthew Oldfield failed to spot the open window and shutters and blowing curtains coming from Madeleine's bedroom while walking to his apartment, which was right next door, at 21.30

35. Matthew failed to spot the open window and shutters and blowing curtains while checking on Madeleine and the twins

36. Matthew failed to spot the open window and shutters and blowing curtains coming from Madeleine's bedroom while walking from his apartment back to the Tapas at around 21.35

37. Jane failed to spot the open window and shutters and blowing curtains coming from Madeleine's bedroom while walking to her apartment at 21.45

38. Russell failed to spot the open window and shutters and blowing curtains coming from Madeleine's bedroom while walking back from his apartment at 21.50

39. Tanner's description has changed several times

40. It makes no sense, especially if (as the McCann's claim) that this was a well planned abduction, that the abductor walks across the very road used by the parents to check on their children

41... The abductor failed to hear either Tanner, Gerry or Wilkins, and continued on the path that would put him in the full vision of all three

42... If the abductor had lifted Madeleine out of the bed, then he would be carrying with her head to his right hand side, not on the left as in Tanner's claimed sighting

SMITH SIGHTING

43. The Smith family (independent witnesses) sighting has, with the exception of one brief mention two years later, been completely ignored by the McCann's and their private detectives from day one (no e-fit / press conference / media onslaught) despite the fact that?

44. There was huge publicity given to the Tanner sighting, including the pressure put on the Portuguese authorities to get the details out there

45. The Smith family descriptions have never changed

46. The sighting was only minutes before the 'alarm' was raised

47. The sighting was only 250 metres from the apartment

48. This sighting would have explained many of the inconsistencies of the Tanner sighting as mentioned above

49. There were several members of the family who witnessed this man carrying a child

50. The general area and timing of the sighting made by the family can be corroborated by a restaurant receipt for that evening

51. The general description of the man could fit Gerry McCann

52. The description of the child matches Madeleine

53. The type of trousers match those possessed by Gerry

54. Trousers match in terms of colour

55. Trousers even match in terms of the visible buttons as mentioned by one of the family

56. Martin and his wife later identified the carrier, through the distinctive carrying style, as being Gerry McCann

Given much of the above, the remarkable coincidence that?

57. The pressure put on the PJ to highlight the Tanner sighting came at exactly the same time as the Smith family were being brought back to Portugal to go over the sighting in more detail

58. The sighting was in a different part of town from the Tanner sighting

59. It was also heading in a completely different direction

60. The carrying style was completely different to that of the Tanner sighting

61. And yet the McCann's deliberately altered the Smith sighting carrying style so as to match that of the Tanner sighting, during the only ever significant mention of the sighting, in a McCann made reconstruction aired only a few days after Amaral's (in which he included the Smith sighting)

62. They also tried to morph the carrier into the same man as seen by Tanner, despite significant differences in descriptions

BEHAVIOURAL

There are many instances of strange behaviour from the McCann's, not being consistent with parents of a child abducted by paedophiles, including (but not limited to)?

63. Kate complaining about the speed of a police vehicle while being take to look into a new lead at PJ HQ (sighting caught on CCTV)

64. Gerry laughing and joking and sucking lollipops while one of the most significant abduction leads came to a climax

65. Very little mention of the huge award available over the last three years

66. Despite raising millions through their fund, and spending thousands on media monitoring, they continue to charge for travel kits and for printing off posters designed to help find their daughter

67. Lack of physical searching during the first few days

68. Lack of physically handing out leaflets / putting up posters themselves

69. Hiring cowboy private detectives with no expertise or experience in finding children

70. Gerry smirking when asked by a Sky News presenter how he feels when someone comes forward who is certain that they have seen Madeleine

71. When up to 14 possible sightings of Madeleine emerged in Malta, resulting in a huge police operation including Interpol, the McCann's hot footed it to Germany for more TV plugs

72. When the most promising sighting of all was made in Belgium, a 110% certain sighting by a child therapist, considered so credible by authorities that they despatched a forensics team, the McCanns went looking in Huelva, Spain

73. Gerry's initial claim, as overheard by another holidaymaker, within minutes of the alarm being raised, that Madeleine had been taken by paedophiles. How did he know that?

74. Gerry caught on Camera laughing his head off only a few days after his daughter had been abducted by paedophiles as claimed by the parents

75. Despite refuting the claims of the dogs / Scenic findings, the McCann's continued to submit ridiculous reasoning for them, including Sea bass, sweat, dirty nappies, rubbish en-route to dump, rotten meat, and attending to 6 bodies before the holiday, amongst others

76. Kate refusing to answer 48 police questions

77. The McCann's and their holiday friends all refusing to attend a police reconstruction

78. Despite the Madeleine's disappearance looking like an inside job from the outset, the McCann's and their friends were happy enough returning their children to the MW creche just hours later, despite not knowing if any of the staff were involved

79. When Kate raised the alarm, she ran back to the table, leaving the twins in the apartment while not knowing whether the abductor(s) were still onsite

80. Kate shouting They've taken her!?, not distinguishing between Madeleine and her sister Amelie

STATEMENT INCONSISTENCIES

90. When describing Madeleine sleeping that night, Kate said she was under the covers where as Gerry mentioned that his daughter slept without the covers, as was normal

91. Matthew Oldfield initially claimed that Kate and the children were at the tennis courts when he arrived there at 18.30 where as the rest of the Tapas 9 claim otherwise

92. David Payne's 18.30 / 18.40 check on Kate (last person out with the parents to see Madeleine) : According to Kate the sliding door was closed, and that David didn't actually enter the apartment, remaining at the door. But according to David, the door was open and he definitely entered the apartment.

93. Matt Oldfield chivvying up the Payne's at 21.00 : Matt claims he passed them near the top of the road, but David claims to have passed him by the swimming pool, Fiona claims to have passed him outside 5A, and Dianne Webster initially claimed that Matthew wasn't even there.

94. Prior to the PJ arriving at 12:40/12:50 Russell O'Brien has written the timeline for them all, including, Jane tanner sees stranger walking carrying child. He does this while Gerry McCann sits at the same table. However, according to Jane Tanner it's three o' clock in the morning when she informs Gerry McCann for the first time

OTHER

95. Various other possible withheld evidence as hinted at, including intercepted phone calls / text messages

96. Independent witness statement (from McCann neighbour) regarding the luggage door of the McCann's hire vehicle being open morning, noon and night

97. Gerry's missing hold-all / tennis / kit bag which he was seen with the day Madeleine disappeared cannot be located by detectives

98. Gaspar (UK GPs) statements detailing concerns about the father and one of his friends on holiday with them

99. Yvonne Martin (Social Worker) statement regarding concerns about the same friend

100. This same friend calls the Metropolitan Police Crime Specialist Director (a number which is also used as the out of hours contact for the Met's Child Abuse Investigation Team) 24 hours after the alarm

Yes actually lived there for sometime so my German is pretty sufficient.

Thank you so much :)

The only this incorrect in your post I think is that the German police say they have concrete evidence she is dead and he is their no.1 suspect. I don’t think they said that they have enough evidence on him.. I could be wrong..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭Kidchameleon

Yes but they went on the piss with their friends /sarcasm

Lol..

No footprints on the bed...

Matthew failed to spot an open window...

Jane failed to spot an open window...

The net is closing in!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,571 ✭✭✭flasher0030

The only this incorrect in your post I think is that the German police say they have concrete evidence she is dead and he is their no.1 suspect. I don’t think they said that they have enough evidence on him.. I could be wrong..

As far as I know this Wolters guy said

Asked if that meant they could place Brueckner at the scene, he replied: "Yes, we think so."

He added: "We have enough evidence to say our suspect killed Madeleine.
    That's from the auld world wide web anyway. Unlike others, I do know that many, many things you read from the internet is to be taken with a pinch of salt.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement