Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Joe Duffy, International Man of Misery, sez Farewell to Fungus

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

I think that users point was the lad isn't the one complaining about it.

Of course not because he's being called a legend, not a slut. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

As much as I enjoyed todays show I wouldn't put much store in Malachy, he's forever on Niall Boylan and he's supposed to be a solicitor??

Surely if he was a busy solicitor he wouldn't have time to be ringing radio shows all day??

Something suss I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

Somewhere in clontarf in his inner sanctum the Duffster is bent over peering into his laptop like a sheep looking into a spaceship and plotting his revenge

He will let the dust settle for a few weeks and then go after Mullarky but in a very devious roundabout way

A nudder topic but linked

• Registered Users Posts: 6,513 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

NO 16 GO FUND CRETIN JUST TEXT OMG RLOL JOES EGOS MATTER

did padraic peirece die in a u boat

was he giving hugs

wat was he doing in nazi germany x10

the difference x 5

will u let me answer!@ joe

is it a decoration its a disgrace joe!

go back a 100 years!

midway joe v 3 angry

whoy did u link tshock with gay pride

are u
    are u
    are u
    are u
    referring to de tshocks sexuality

u dont know de colors joe?? go google it joe

no no mo no nono no hang an
    hang on

they were not a football team.

but des des des but des des des des des

joe loses all control now

im not a nazi sympathiser

dats dats

how do

u can be smart about dis
    im not trying to be smart im trying to be intelligent

if u want to go down dat road joe...

Republicans

here we go here we go
    do u want to attack me
    do u want to attack me

leo wasn't born in 1950

if donald trump says x to violence u attack dem joe u blame him 4 violence

when did i say dat?

media class including urself

here we go again

a consequence joe eh?

10 cans of paint

u engage in personal attacks

ur not answering q

dats fine
    dats fine
    dats fine

discredit de lgbt

black ops

cop on joe ffs

he encouraged it

yes

outraged

how do u know joe

i wont i won't

fed up fed up

how do u know u know

did u support violence

dis is wat u do drive it down joe its wat u do

OK Ok Ok

• Registered Users Posts: 1,898 ✭✭✭Gen.Zhukov

Not only is Joe the International man of misery, it seems he may be a CIA asset and is extremely well versed in the execution of 'Black ops'.

Robert Ludlum on line 2

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,028 ✭✭✭✭ButtersSuki

Well fock me, some people on twitter and on other RTÉ threads on boards and elsewhere actually think Mr. Duffy won that “debate” today. I must have been listening to a different show than them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Niall Boylan Show just now - a caller tells NB that Malachy was on Duffy today and begged him to take a listen.
    Duffy's now in therapy, sez he.
    Boylan breaks his arse laughing - and promises to listen.

Boylan regularly takes the pish out of Joe, including an imitation of our esteemed impartial broadcasters seeming lust for death/pain/misery

buried wrote: »
    Ahh man that bit when Malachy hits Duffy with the point about the likes of RTE pointing out everything that Trump says that could incite anti-social behaviour, but at the same time, will refuse to even contemplate anything Varadkar has said that could do the exact same thing, lol you can almost hear Joe's brain self combust in total hyper rage confusion at the fact somebody has pointed out their hypocritical horse$hit live on air

I’ll be voting that as my Radio Highlight of De Year in December when Mr. Duffy does his Top Ten Hi’s and Lo’s and Dat.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

Well fock me, some people on twitter and on other RTÉ threads on boards and elsewhere actually think Mr. Duffy won that “debate” today. I must have been listening to a different show than them.
    Twatter can be absolutely nuts at times.
    Approx 300million Twitter users globally - 2% of those are actual individuals and 98% of that 2% figure are fckin *insane*

Poor Auld Joe got his ass kicked by Malachy, The Legend, same as the last time Black Ops Joe tried to ambush him
    So wanted to pull the truck in, to text him that its " false flag ", not"black ops"

Woke McDermott: you can’t say that!!!!!!

• Advertisement

A mate of mine is a courier and he's just after telling me he's got a job to deliver a New Asshole to a Mr Duffy at RTE.

He must have a big truck.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,513 ✭✭✭thecretinhop

dat was unreal shane o curry was 3 minutes top.
    my transcript was 22 minutes of a beating not seen since rumble in jungle.
    will link go fund me page to design new b card entries 1k a pop ok aka rte? hashtag wokeeoin...

• Registered Users Posts: 9,693 ✭✭✭buried

As long as it convinces Joe that's the case, he did "win" in order they can put it up on the archives and everyone can laugh at the actual reality of what actually happened, f**k it :D

"You have disgraced yourselves again" - W. B. Yeats

• Registered Users Posts: 7,020 ✭✭✭Jeff2

They know now it's better for the show to upload it or one or two of us will do so but name it as something more appropriate for how the call went.

Keep recording sligojoek as something knock the electric off here just after M S kicked Joes a$$.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,363 ✭✭✭✭Del.Monte

Somewhere in clontarf in his inner sanctum the Duffster is bent over peering into his laptop like a sheep looking into a spaceship and plotting his revenge

Perhaps he will take up one of the many high paid offers he's had from the BBC etc. and bugger of to Engerland to spite us all. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,971 ✭✭✭Genghis

NO 16 GO FUND CRETIN JUST TEXT OMG RLOL JOES EGOS MATTER

did padraic peirece die in a u boat

was he giving hugs

wat was he doing in nazi germany x10

the difference x 5

will u let me answer!@ joe

is it a decoration its a disgrace joe!

go back a 100 years!

midway joe v 3 angry

whoy did u link tshock with gay pride

are u
    are u
    are u
    are u
    referring to de tshocks sexuality

u dont know de colors joe?? go google it joe

no no mo no nono no hang an
    hang on

they were not a football team.

but des des des but des des des des des

joe loses all control now

im not a nazi sympathiser

dats dats

how do

u can be smart about dis
    im not trying to be smart im trying to be intelligent

if u want to go down dat road joe...

Republicans

here we go here we go
    do u want to attack me
    do u want to attack me

leo wasn't born in 1950

if donald trump says x to violence u attack dem joe u blame him 4 violence

when did i say dat?

media class including urself

here we go again

a consequence joe eh?

10 cans of paint

u engage in personal attacks

ur not answering q

dats fine
    dats fine
    dats fine

discredit de lgbt

black ops

cop on joe ffs

he encouraged it

yes

outraged

how do u know joe

i wont i won't

fed up fed up

how do u know u know

did u support violence

dis is wat u do drive it down joe its wat u do

OK Ok Ok

Great wurk! Well done, well done

Read back by an actor , your transcript actually would not have been much out of place last week on Radio One Extras Bloomsday.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,682 ✭✭✭ShamNNspace

pinkyeye wrote: »
    As much as I enjoyed todays show I wouldn't put much store in Malachy, he's forever on Niall Boylan and he's supposed to be a solicitor??

Surely if he was a busy solicitor he wouldn't have time to be ringing radio shows all day??

Something suss I think.

Whether one has any truck with Malachy matters not one whit, it was the way he exposed Duffy for the absolute charlatan he is with his childish tactic of clumsily trying to steer the "debate" in another direction referring to the fact that Leo is gay (so what) amongst other interventions, it was irrelevant. Duffy was left bare naked by Malachy with all his preducies and limitations (and he has many) there for all to see. For surely that man has done the state some service, we must in unison cheer loudly for it is indeed a thing of beauty to hear that ego being brought to heel and scewered so beautifully no matter the bearer of the sword

• Registered Users Posts: 8,530 ✭✭✭PieOhMy

Listening back now. It's so good. Duffy badly caught swimming with no togs on when the tide went out today.
    His attempt to bring Varadakrs sexuality into it was nothing short of pathetic but he thought he was like some fancy big city lawyer when he was reminded of his pre planned dig.

Just to add that would have been a prime opportunity for a 5 minute text poll to see what the listeners think, but when everybody's blood was up at the time I'm not surprised it wasn't though of.

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭dennispenn

well that girl roisin has had a few run ins it seems.... former election candidate,Dara Conemarra @DaraOFlaherty accusing her of a false rape claim.

EDITED:( the twitter link i posted isnt visable)

shes the one who threw a milkshake over justin barrett....

id say, wherever roisin is going to be, drama will be just around the corner.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,332 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

dennispenn wrote: »
    well that girl roisin has had a few run ins it seems.... former election candidate,Dara Conemarra @DaraOFlaherty accusing her of a false rape claim.

https://mobile.twitter.com/DaraOFlaherty/status/1275086058737278978

What, who and what?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 208 ✭✭candycock

Is this true?

candycock wrote: »
    Is this true?
    well she was asked on twiiter if it was her that threw the milkshake? and she said it was most certainly her.

but im guessing thats not what you are asking:D:D

ive no idea, but if it is true. but if you examine the evidence and character judgement, she dated joe loughnane ffs:rolleyes:

fritzelly wrote: »
    What, who and what?
    the girl with the sweet voice that splilled her heart out to joe about someone filming her while she was bonking in a public place but couldnt remember anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,332 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

the girl with the sweet voice that splilled her heart out to joe about someone filming her while she was bonking in a public place but couldnt remember anything.

Ok missed that one

Your Twitter link doesn't show probably..

https://twitter.com/DaraOFlaherty/status/1275086058737278978?s=09

Looks like double blow for Joe on yesterdays show.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,888 ✭✭✭glenfieldman

So, Black lives matter = ok
    But white lives matter = racist??
    Defacing and ruining Luke Kelly’s face and the Tree of Life is wanton act of vandalism
    But defacing Sean Russell statue with the LGBT colors is ok???
    Three gay men butchered in Reading on Sunday, not one protest

So, Black lives matter = ok
    But white lives matter = racist??
    Defacing and ruining Luke Kelly’s face and the Tree of Life is wanton act of vandalism
    But defacing Sean Russell statue with the LGBT colors is ok???
    Three gay men butchered in Reading on Sunday, not one protest

Welcome to Mr. Duffy logic and de wurldid of de Woke RTÉ so to speak as they say.

EDITED:( the twitter link i posted isnt visable)

well she was asked on twiiter if it was her that threw the milkshake? and she said it was most certainly her.

but im guessing thats not what you are asking:D:D

ive no idea, but if it is true. but if you examine the evidence and character judgement, she dated joe loughnane ffs:rolleyes:
    Jeff2 wrote: »

All conveniently omitted by de host and de researchers and de producers so they could spin her story another way.

I wonder will there be any more BRAVE teenagers out this weekend drinking themselves into a state of blackout and riding in public?

• Advertisement

Friend of de show Sil Fox is to sue de state now apparently for damages after the sexual assault case dismissal according to the Indo. Article is behind a paywall so I can’t share it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement