Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 10)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,577 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Fekk social distancing, i want some of that Poochie.

I'll be there in 5.

Has Ted morphed into Sephers? :eek:

You can't mention food around here with a mod appearing!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,068 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

cknYhRH

@purplemountain, your link is to a secure site, I don’t know if it will allow you post it here. I tried putting before your URL, but it didn’t show up.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,068 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just finished watching the movie JIMMYS HALL on Netflix, we really did have a messed up country.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

With imgbb they give you the option of the format needed to embed , it’s just the BB code full linked option once you’ve uploaded, instead of viewer link

• Registered Users Posts: 13,076 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

smurfjed wrote: »
    cknYhRH

@purplemountain, your link is to a secure site, I don’t know if it will allow you post it here. I tried putting before your URL, but it didn’t show up.

Thanks, so did I!
    It was a pineapple pizza so maybe I'm safer not showing :D

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,228 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Has Ted morphed into Sephers? :eek:

You can't mention food around here with a mod appearing!

There must be some special bat signal!

Thanks, so did I!
    It was a pineapple pizza so maybe I'm safer not showing :D

I love pineapple on pizza and I don't care who knows it!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,851 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Pineapple on pizza , especially vegetarian pizza is so good !

Leggy , I think we're in for more rain , or at least cooler weather with showers anyway .

I love pineapple on pizza and I don't care who knows it!!!!

Same here,love it.

Couchside, did my long walk earlier and just back from a short one,it's raining so had the roads to myself. As soon as I finish a walk I think I can eat whatever I want and it won't count so not losing any weight at all.

I had a small glass of wine around 5ish,then a nap,I'm still on strike so did chips,homemade burgers and onion rings, they're sick of rubbish so I've been asked to do salmon tomorrow, its defrosting now but I'm considering getting gratin potatoes in the butchers rather than peeling spuds and frozen veg..I'm sick of thinking about meals and shopping.

Think I'll just watch gogglebox or something mindless, anyone got any news or scandal, could do with a good gossip. 😛

It's never too early, lash into it there.

Funny aul day here, I'll be glad to see the back of it. Hope the weather picks up tomorrow. Couchside about to be showerside.

Wise advice has been taken

In front of stove,trying to download sh1t

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,384 ✭✭✭Panda Killa

Working from 7 now til 7 in morning but he will be awake to keep me company I guess, ah it’ll be ok I’m a total drama queen anyway so what I need to do is 1/2 the level of sickness I feel to get the accurate level of sickness I am really at. Not hungry though and that’s usually sign enough I need an ambulance :D
    Ah no I’ll keep an eye on myself and see how I go. Haul myself up to bed now in a minute. Thanks smurf that’s really helpful

:D

Poochie05 wrote: »
    There must be some special bat signal!

No, IamMetalDave is Batman! :D

@Mam, more rain is all I need, I was hoping I could cut the grass. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just finished watching the movie JIMMYS HALL on Netflix, we really did have a messed up country.

Gah, not on netflix here.. :(

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What did leg end say? This feckin glitch won't let me see!!!!!!!!! :(

Ohh she said ehhh.....any chance you'd make us all cupan tae please and bring out some snacks :-P

No, IamMetalDave is Batman! :D

@Mam, more rain is all I need, I was hoping I could cut the grass. :(

Lol , mine still isn't cut either , don't know why I'm laughing as it really isn't funny , could nearly make a maze out in it :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Lol , mine still isn't cut either , don't know why I'm laughing as it really isn't funny , could nearly make a maze out in it :o

The dandelions are taking over mine!

Why am I so lazy? I should have done it at the weekend. I bet Grandeeod has his cut! Still the rain is a valid excuse, we'd only ruin it cutting it wet ...

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching Gangs of London.

Bloody hell it is violent stuff. They don't hold back on the graphic action scenes.

Watching Gangs of London.

Bloody hell it is violent stuff. They don't hold back on the graphic action scenes.

It's mad isn't it? REALLY violent. Have only watched the first ep so far but one bit actually managed to make me gasp dramatically! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Why am I so lazy? I should have done it at the weekend. I bet Grandeeod has his cut! Still the rain is a valid excuse, we'd only ruin it cutting it wet ...

Just declare it a nature reserve :D

anyone got any news or scandal, could do with a good gossip. 😛

I heard some pretty scandalous gossip about Seph but I probably shouldn't say...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,113 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I cut mine last Friday and it's looking ugly already. Had to send the lawnmower off for repair on Monday. Its fooked! Waiting for its return. I hate cutting grass!

Mine is like a huge field of dandelions and those fluffy white things,I'm using the excuse that they are essential for the bees so I'm doing my bit for nature ,it will be cut on Saturday whether its raining or not.

Still couchside, no tv on,too lazy to even press the remote.

I heard some pretty scandalous gossip about Seph but I probably shouldn't say...

He's been peeping in through Mams curtains again hasn't he? 😂

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It's mad isn't it? REALLY violent. Have only watched the first ep so far but one bit actually managed to make me gasp dramatically! :D

I'd be generally fine watching gory stuff, but I am wincing at some things going on.

He was spotted buying Lyons tea bags??

He's been peeping in through Mams curtains again hasn't he? 😂

Worse

He was spotted buying Lyons tea bags??

Even worser

Glitch

Widders, Mam, Duvet, Grandeeod and I are saving the bees while Sephers is stockpiling Lyons teabags.

I presume Ted is still mooching food.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,074 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Even better he's a handsome divil!

oh-stop-it-youre-making-me-blush

• Advertisement

I said gossip Seph! ^^ that's common knowledge!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement