Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube announces it will no longer recommend conspiracy videos

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Wikipedia.
    The Holocaust, also known as the Shoah, was the World War II genocide of the European Jews. Between 1941 and 1945, across German-occupied Europe, Nazi Germany and its collaborators systematically murdered some six million Jews, around two-thirds of Europe's Jewish population

9.5 was the census
    3.5 survived.
    All six million are in category of dying during the holocaust.
    Logically makes no sense.
    But it does make sense. You just don't believe it because you don't understand it. You don't understand it because you uncritically accept false arguments from far right anti-Semites and you are unwilling to try and understand it.

If you don't believe all six million Jewish were killed, what happened to the rest of the six million?
    Where did they go?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

King Mob wrote: »
    But it does make sense. You just don't believe it because you don't understand it. You don't understand it because you uncritically accept false arguments from far right anti-Semites.

If you don't believe all six million Jewish were killed, what happened to the rest of the six million?
    Where did they go?

gaslighting king like I said. Why does it make sense to you?

gaslighting king like I said. Why does it make sense to you?
    Because the argument you are presenting is false and silly.

Where did they go?

Last time I'm going to ask this question. If you don't answer I will continue to assume you have no answer.

But it does make sense. You just don't believe it because you don't understand it. You don't understand it because you uncritically accept false arguments from far right anti-Semites and you are unwilling to try and understand it.

Where did they go?

Six million disappeared. I have no problem with that stat:confused:
    My issue is the six million did not all die during the holocaust. There other factors at play here that reitlinger discussed in his book.

Six million disappeared. I have no problem with that stat:confused:
    My issue is the six million did not all die during the holocaust. There other factors at play here that reitlinger discussed in his book.
    You claim that 2-3 million Jewish people were not killed by the nazis.
    Where did they go then? Where did they disappear to?

What other factors are you referring to?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,523 ✭✭✭✭The Nal

Stop accusing others of lying because you cant read.
    The Jewish population was 9.5 million in 1933 ( all of Europe and Soviet union) no more extra millions!

There were Jewish people born between 1933 and 1945 you know.

Anyway here are the generally accepted locations and numbers. We'll never know the exact number but I'm not sure how anyone could reduce the numbers by 2 million or so.

If there are facts to the contrary I'm all ears.

Capture.png

You claim that 2-3 million Jewish people were not killed by the nazis.
    Where did they go then? Where did they disappear to?

What other factors are you referring to?

Killed by the war ( you can imagine this i expect?), hundreds of thousands who could afford it migrated to other countries, during the period 1933 to 1941- and historians ( lost track of them) Many became undocumented settlers in the Soviet Union and joined the Soviet army and died on the front line. 
    Many disappeared from Poland (1939-1940) and died months later from hunger, disease,  a lack of food, shelter in the Soviet Union.  Soviet Union a vast country they be unregistered citizens. Just some of my thoughts. 

I don’t believe for one minute Germany had the logistics to catch all 6 millon Jewish people with a war on. The stats ignore other factors. 

Killed by the war  
    How many and where?
    hundreds of thousands who could afford it migrated to other countries, during the period 1933 to 1941- and historians ( lost track of them)  
    How many and where? Please show census data that indicates sudden jumps in Jewish population numbers.
    Many became undocumented settlers in the Soviet Union and joined the Soviet army and died on the front line.  
    How many and evidence please.
    Many disappeared from Poland (1939-1940) and died months later from hunger, disease,  a lack of food, shelter in the Soviet Union.  Soviet Union a vast country they be unregistered citizens.
    How many, where exactly and evidence please.
    Just some of my thoughts.
    What research have you done on these possibilities? Where did you publish that research?
    Did you get your degrees in history before or after you were a welder?
    I don’t believe for one minute Germany had the logistics to catch all 6 millon Jewish people with a war on.  
    But they did. You don't believe it because you've chosen not to.
    The stats ignore other factors. 
    That's a lie.

How many and where?

How many and where? Please show census data that indicates sudden jumps in Jewish population numbers.

How many and evidence please.

How many, where exactly and evidence please.

What research have you done on these possibilities? Where did you publish that research?
    Did you get your degrees in history before or after you were a welder?

But they did. You don't believe it because you've chosen not to.

That's a lie.

No point having a debate with you anyway. Believe what you like. I moving on from this topic, keep gaslighting.

No point having a debate with you anyway. Believe what you like. I moving on from this topic, keep gaslighting.
    So you don't have any numbers or any evidence for any of those things. You just made them up and just assumed that they'd somehow cover 2 million people who's deaths you are trying to deny.

Now you are running away because you've been cornered by your own silly claims.

• Advertisement

Now you are running away because you've been cornered by your own silly claims.

I don't have to respond to gaslighting posts. Anything i say will be ignored anyway. It like this every thread.

I don't have to respond to gaslighting posts. Anything i say will be ignored anyway. It like this every thread.
    You claimed several alternate explanations for how 2-3 million Jewish people disappeared.
    You have no evidence for any of those explanations. You can't even give numbers to them. You didn't do any actual research on any of those things because you have no training in history.
    It's not gaslighting to point that out.

The fact remains that 6 million Jewish people were killed by the nazis in the holocaust.
    This is supported by every major historical institution and the vast vast majority of actual historians (If not all historians).

Your claims are supported by no one but the far right cranks who have racist opinions about Jewish people.

You claimed several alternate explanations for how 2-3 million Jewish people disappeared.
    You have no evidence for any of those explanations. You can't even give numbers to them. You didn't do any actual research on any of those things because you have no training in history.
    It's not gaslighting to point that out.

The fact remains that 6 million Jewish people were killed by the nazis in the holocaust.
    This is supported by every major historical institution and the vast vast majority of actual historians (If not all historians).

Your claims are supported by no one but the far right cranks who have racist opinions about Jewish people.

You finished. Take a break.

No thanks. I'm good.

So why do you believe all historians and institutions disagree with you?
    Are they all wrong and you are just better at history?
    Do you believe that they are all involved in a big conspiracy to fake the numbers?

No thanks. I'm good.

So why do you believe all historians and institutions disagree with you?
    Are they all wrong and you are just better at history?
    Do you believe that they are all involved in a big conspiracy to fake the numbers?

You just have no mind of your own and still can’t see the number does not not add up. You got flustered awhile back thinking a 1940 document was a holocaust document and then went off in tangent accusing me of lying about it and said you could not be arsed to find out why they had uploaded it.

Maybe i actually read the document and understand it unlike you?
    The population stats for the Jewish people pre war are known 9.5 million.
    Despite what you claim on here you do believe six million got killed during the holocaust.

Historical fact is the Jewish holocaust started in 1941 and ended in 1945.
    Unless you have another explantation- the six million was subtracted from 9.5 million.
    I don’t want to read what you think i know and understand. The fact is there no other way to come up with a six million number by other means.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

You just attribute all the blame to the Polish government? The believe was 8 million Jewish people died, and the Jewish World lobby, never told them the number wrong and to change it?

Why are you trying to create confusion where there is none.

The Communist Polish government maintained 4 million died at Auschwitz. They officially changed that stance in the early 90's.

There is nothing to be confused about there.
    Nevertheless you still have not provided any good argument why the six million number make sense yet.

That's the modern figure. The information is clear.

https://encyclopedia.ushmm.org/content/en/article/documenting-numbers-of-victims-of-the-holocaust-and-nazi-persecution
    Fact remains the 6 million are alleged to have got murdered during the period 1941 to 1945. 

It's not alleged, it's accepted historical fact.
    Fact remains, that’s impossible, that no jews, died from from other events, taking place during the year 1933 to 1941. You have a large gap of 8 years to trace them all back.

It's not impossible, you are playing with numbers, incredulity and contrarian denial for whatever personal reasons.
    His estimate at low was 4.1 million i posted yesterday. It not fake number i made up. 

His estimate was around 4.2 to 4.5 million.
    Red flags bull****. I like truth. Reason i discuss 9/11 and JFK also.

You don't demonstrate that at all. You are clearly obsessed with denial and for whatever personal reasons seem fixated with attempting to attack and distort facts/reality around certain events. You are a Holocaust denier. You think "secret Nazi's" killed JFK and committed 911 as an inside job. You are perfect entitled to those opinions, but don't preface them as fact, because they certainly aren't.

On this subject, you only attack the Jewish figures, no other figures, even though the same type of research has been done on those. You never address that.

It's also very obvious you even believe your own imaginings because you change these stories all the time

Time exposes all this. We can go back to your posts where you claim only 2.5 million to 3 million Jews died.

You just have no mind of your own
    You are dodging the question I asked and resorting to personal attacks.
    Despite what you claim on here you do believe six million got killed during the holocaust.
    Yes, I do agree with all historians.
    I believe that around 6 million Jewish people and 5 million other people were killed during the holocaust.
    I have not claimed anything else.

You are again misrepresenting me.
    Historical fact is the Jewish holocaust started in 1941 and ended in 1945.
    Unless you have another explantation- the six million was subtracted from 9.5 million.

I don’t want to read what you think i know and understand. The fact is there no other way to come up with a six million number by other means.
    But I have answered this. I told you how historians arrive at their actual numbers.
    Why are you pretending that I didn't explain this to you?

Will you go back and answer my questions now please?
    Or at least explain why you keep dodging them?

Other posters have backed up their points. You should be able to provide sources for your claims.

Other posters have backed up their points. You should be able to provide sources for your claims.

They have not read the Holocaust works. Wannsee Conference took place in Jan 1942  and that’s when the final solution organising began for the Holocaust (including train transport).
    Silly position by Dohnjoe, I just attack Jewish figures. I more than happy to look into any human crimes done throughout history. Those guys are focused only on this.
    There position that all six million got killed by holocaust is more unreasonable. There claiming no jews died from any other cause after 1933.

I posting evidence for my claims; they are not.
    I screenshot the holocaust memorial musuem actual stats for Jewish population.

There claiming no jews died from any other cause after 1933.
    That's not what we claim.

However, for example you claimed that hundreds of thousands for Jewish people emigrated.
    Evidence for this?
    I asked before but you dodged the question, so I assume that was an admission that you had none.

• Advertisement

Yes, I do agree with all historians.
    I believe that around 6 million Jewish people and 5 million other people were killed during the holocaust.
    I have not claimed anything else.

?

I'm not dodging you are.
    Where pre-war Jewish censuses used yes/no?

I'm not dodging you are.
    Where pre-war Jewish censuses used yes/no?
    They were used as one source of evidence among many others by real historians.
    It wasn't the only line of evidence, there were several which have been explained to you in the links provided.

What evidence did you use to determine that hundreds of thousand Jewish people emigrated. Please post this source?
    If you don't post it, it will be assumed that you have none and your claim is false.

They were used as one source of evidence among many others by real historians.
    It wasn't the only line of evidence, there were several which have been explained to you in the links provided.

What evidence did you use to determine that hundreds of thousand Jewish people emigrated. Please post this source?
    If you don't post it, it will be assumed that you have none and your claim is false.

I don't think you get this at all?

The Jewish population stats for Europe are set in stone! We already know the number.

9.5 million Jewish population in 1933 (all Europe and Soviet Union)
    3.5 million survived.

That left six million is alleged to have got killed during the Holocaust. It not rocket science.

I don't think you get this at all?

The Jewish population stats for Europe are set in stone! We already know the number.

9.5 million Jewish population in 1933 (all Europe and Soviet Union)
    3.5 million survived.
    Yes. And?
    What was one source of evidence. Real historians have many.
    That left six million is alleged to have got killed during the Holocaust. It not rocket science.
    Again, not alleged. Six million people were killed during the holocaust by the nazis.

You have ignored my other questions, so your claim that hundreds of thousands of jewish people emigrated has no evidence and is false.

I assume that it's the same for all your other explanations. They have no evidence and are also false.
    You have no alternative explanation to account for those 2 million deaths. Therefore they must have been killed by the nazis, like all historians agree.

Yes. And?
    What was one source of evidence. Real historians have many.

Again, not alleged. Six million people were killed during the holocaust by the nazis.

You can't change the real stats. You're in denial here.

You can't change the real stats. You're in denial here.
    I'm not changing the stats. I'm not disputing the figures.

The only figures you've produced are the ones used by real historians who all disagree with you.

When you made your own claims, you provided no figures for them at all. This is because you're making those alternative explanations up.

Speaking of denial, you ignored my question again. I will take that to mean you aren't disputing it.

So since you can't explain where those 2 million Jewish people went, the only explanation is that they were killed by the nazis.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,795 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

Silly position by Dohnjoe, I just attack Jewish figures.

You do.

You don't challenge any other figures from the Holocaust. It's an absolutely bizarre stance to have, especially from someone who seems to have no interest in the Holocaust apart from denying it.
    There position that all six million got killed by holocaust is more unreasonable.

It's not "my" or "our" position, you are arguing with accepted world history. You are fixated with tribalism.

If you want an indepth explanation of the figures or the Jewish census before and after WW2, go to somewhere like reddit/r/askahistorian

It will take 1 minute to ask the question

If you aren't interested in finding out, then you are simply here for disingenuous reasons

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You do.

You don't challenge any other figures from the Holocaust. It's an absolutely bizarre stance to have, especially from someone who seems to have no interest in the Holocaust apart from denying it.

It's not "my" or "our" position, you are arguing with accepted world history. You are fixated with tribalism.

If you want an indepth explanation of the figures or the Jewish census before and after WW2, go to somewhere like reddit/r/askahistorian

If you aren't interested in finding out, then you are simply here for disingenuous reasons

Dohnjoe. Was it me who posted about Jewish Holocaust on this thread? Answer is No. 
    Maybe you have not noticed. I don’t blame Jews for 9/11 so you are barking up the wrong tree there. All nazis groups blame Jews for 9/11 they think it was a Mossad network conspiracy.

You have established history is not strange and mysterious, that’s ok. We can all see you believe the 9/11 official narrative and believe the JFK official narrative. It’s how you look at the world. 

Intense emotions about the Holocaust subject matter that appears to not impact you at all (  you need to chill)

I have reviewed the numbers and don’t make sense ( my viewpoint) You disagree fine.

From my observant, you guys still have not noticed for whatever reason, my numbers are historical figures.  What are you guys disagreeing about then? 
    You posting now about an in-depth explanation for the census now, what does that even mean? What there to be discovered?
    We now already how the numbers got broken down and was discussed already. 

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    You do.

Again this untrue.
    Fact remains, the 6 million on the 1933 census has to be Jewish ( victims) of the holocaust period (1941 to 45)
    I don’t see how anyone with a rational mind can believe otherwise? You and Dohnjoe seem unable to think clearly about this.
    You do believe all six million perished during the holocaust.

• Advertisement

Dohnjoe. Was it me who posted about Jewish Holocaust on this thread? Answer is No. 
    Maybe you have not noticed. I don’t blame Jews for 9/11 so you are barking up the wrong tree there. All nazis groups blame Jews for 9/11 they think it was a Mossad network conspiracy.
    But as we've established, you believe that it's a Jewish lead conspiracy to inflate the numbers.
    You don't dispute the numbers of any other victims.
    Your arguments come from far right racists.

I have reviewed the numbers and don’t make sense ( my viewpoint) You disagree fine.
    You haven't "reviewed" the numbers. You haven't done any actual research. You are just parroting an argument you found on the internet.

What are you guys disagreeing about then? 
    We disagree with your argument that the census data somehow conflicts with the historical fact that the Nazis killed 6 million Jews

As we've established, you've no other explanation for the whereabouts of the 2 million Jewish people you don't believe were murdered by the nazis.
    So the only explanation is the one that all qualified historians agree on.
    The Nazis killed 6 million Jewish people during the holocaust.

Advertisement