Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube announces it will no longer recommend conspiracy videos

1151617181921»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,705 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring2

nullzero addressed the mental crap on this forum for days. He doesn't agree with me, but I accept his opinion.

We know by your attitudes and viewpoints you guys would be first to join the ranks and be the enforcers for an authoritarian society. You just use the holocaust to bash others, it the same thing, with every conspiracy on this forum. We might as well rename the forum Irish Skeptics, since it now Skeptics that only post here mostly. You chased away others.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,223 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

We know by your attitudes and viewpoints you guys would be first to join the ranks and be the enforcers for an authoritarian society.

You just use the holocaust to bash others,
    lol jesus christ...

Apparently we're persecuting holocaust deniers like Nazis persecuted the Jews.

:rolleyes:

King Mob wrote: »
    lol jesus christ...

Apparently we're persecuting holocaust deniers like Nazis persecuted the Jews.

:rolleyes:

You have 12 year history, of conspiracy denial. You were a member of Irish Skeptics forum you lost a home, and then came here.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,701 ✭✭✭✭Dohnjoe

nullzero addressed the mental crap on this forum for days. He doesn't agree with me, but I accept his opinion.

That poster has "allied" up with you on the thread for whatever reasons, it happens from time to time and you feed heavily off any validation, but they reject your Holocaust denial.

Why are you not interested in knowing about the Holocaust, only in denying it? (and very suspiciously only the Jewish figures, even though the other figures are derived using the same research and historical methods)

Why are you not seeking genuine answers on history forums or e.g. reading that informative article I posted?

Why did you claim on 2.5 to 3 million Jews were killed, only to change it later?

Why did you claim in the past there was little evidence that Jews were gassed?

Why did you express the belief that Jews exaggerated the figures of the dead?

• Registered Users Posts: 16,229 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Dohnjoe wrote: »
    That poster has "allied" up with you on the thread for whatever reasons

Demonstrably false. You have no evidence to the contrary.

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement

nullzero wrote: »
    Demonstrably false. You have no evidence to the contrary.

:)

:)

Indeed.

Glazers Out!

Indeed.

Not even slightly allied? at all?

Not even slightly allied? at all?

I wiggling his toes right now, jealous?

I wiggling his toes right now, jealous?

You do realise that Dohnjoe has appropriated that at face value?

Glazers Out!

• Advertisement

You do realise that Dohnjoe has appropriated that at face value?

Oh you two ;)

Oh you two ;)

You better get back to King mobs back rub.

Glazers Out!

Advertisement