Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 41,037 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

boyznoise wrote: »
    Makes you wonder how many has been held back for the Wales game

less........ wales will be the most in demand game

Id say there will be a quite a few available for the italian game though

• Registered Users Posts: 45 kb1989

Any Supporters Club member receive info on an Open Training Session in Cork on 13th Feb?

Ticketmaster shows a Vodafone and Supporters Club presale happening now...

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭MrSkinny

KBurke85 wrote: »
    Pretty happy been hitting refresh all day. Managed to get 2 and they were cheaper than the ones that were on sale this morning.

I had almost given up but just managed to get 2 myself in Block 509. Keep hitting refresh folks!

• Registered Users Posts: 555 ✭✭✭shane.

Some tickets back up on Ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Pudsey64

kb1989 wrote: »
    Any Supporters Club member receive info on an Open Training Session in Cork on 13th Feb?

Ticketmaster shows a Vodafone and Supporters Club presale happening now...

Nothing in my inbox. 1st I knew of this was your post.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 kb1989

Some Wales tickets on TM...

• Registered Users Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭✭Electric Nitwit

kb1989 wrote: »
    Some Wales tickets on TM...

Nothing I clicked would actually add to my basket but thanks a million for the heads up anyway. Hopefully there'll be some more

Two premium tickets there now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Where is IRFU pickup these days?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Where is IRFU pickup these days?
    same as usual I think
    Northumberland road/lansdowne road junction. Ring them in morning I'd say to confirm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,320 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Rakes of Italy tickets up this morning. Picked up two pairs myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭C0N0R

Must have just missed out, gutted only singles now

• Registered Users Posts: 7,631 ✭✭✭Doctor Jimbob

C0N0R wrote: »
    Must have just missed out, gutted only singles now

Same. Hopefully some more show up.

Same. Hopefully some more show up.

They reappeared but when i tried to buy they were gone

If I buy a single now does that rule me out from buying a pair at a later sale date??

C0N0R wrote: »
    If I buy a single now does that rule me out from buying a pair at a later sale date??

Technically yes. Realistically no. The limit is two per person per household but ive never had issues when I've had two pairs. I'm sure if you had loads, they'd take interest.

Took the gamble on single seats, ended up with two in the same block and row, 7 seats apart, happy days

• Registered Users Posts: 14,534 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Technically yes. Realistically no. The limit is two per person per household but ive never had issues when I've had two pairs. I'm sure if you had loads, they'd take interest.

Being pedantic the limit on the page says
    "Ticket limit of 2 per person.per transaction, per household, per credit card"
    Ive no idea what that actually means though.
    I presume its supposed to be a limit of 2 tickets per household but what they have on the page is something completely different.

Being pedantic the limit on the page says
    "Ticket limit of 2 per person.per transaction, per household, per credit card"
    Ive no idea what that actually means though.
    I presume its supposed to be a limit of 2 tickets per household but what they have on the page is something completely different.

You're correct, it's trying to say that you can't buy more than two yourself, more than two in one transaction, your household can't buy more than two, and your credit card can't have more than two tickets purchased.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,650 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

You're correct, it's trying to say that you can't buy more than two yourself, more than two in one transaction, your household can't buy more than two, and your credit card can't have more than two tickets purchased.

Do they actually enforce that though? Get theu could probably enforce it per account, per same credit card. But if someone had different account, different card and same address would system be sophisticated to detect it? Also with people sharing apartments bit different from 1 house being 1 family say

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,534 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Yip.
    It should simply say "A maximum of 2 tickets per person and per household applies".

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Do people reckon more tickets might become available for Ireland v Italy class for 7th March?

Do people reckon more tickets might become available for Ireland v Italy class for 7th March?

Yep. But its impossible to say when. That said, there's usually some that come back available the week of anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

Ok thanks will do a daily check up in the run up then.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Ok thanks will do a daily check up in the run up then.

Make sure you follow this thread as many others do the same and are kind enough to tip people off

• Registered Users Posts: 5,076 ✭✭✭stargazer 68

Will keep an eye on here too folks - would love 3 tickets for the Stade de France Game.

THE GOVERNMENT WILL be recommending that the Ireland – Italy Six Nations Game does not go ahead due to ongoing fears over the coronavirus, Health Minister Simon Harris has said

• Registered Users Posts: 10,532 ✭✭✭✭EmmetSpiceland

THE GOVERNMENT WILL be recommending that the Ireland – Italy Six Nations Game does not go ahead due to ongoing fears over the coronavirus, Health Minister Simon Harris has said

Really hope the IRFU tells them to get stuffed.

The tide is turning…

• Registered Users Posts: 42 st1903

Saw the game has been postponed officially. Anyone know what that means for people with tickets? Refunds or will they be valid on the new date?

• Advertisement

st1903 wrote: »
    Saw the game has been postponed officially. Anyone know what that means for people with tickets? Refunds or will they be valid on the new date?

I'd imagine it'll be both. Option of refund or retain your ticket for a later date.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement