Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

lotmc wrote: »
    I havent got any response / update / refund. It will be 2 weeks tomorrow since Bruno in FFR advised that he was fixing the bug. Maybe time to send him a reminder - I will send one tomorrow.

Yeah will do the same, between this one and various different airlines and flights I’m losing track!

• Registered Users Posts: 216 ✭✭lotmc

So I sent another email to FFR last night ( to billetterie@ffr.fr and cc'ed to bruno.ajorque@ffr.fr ) and this morning I got the following response:

Hello,
    Holders of tickets for matches organised by the FFR and postponed as a result of the health crisis linked to the Covid19 epidemic may keep their tickets which will be valid on the new date set for the match(s). for FRANCE IRELAND
    XV de France Men : 09 :00PM au Stade de France October 31 2020 (Saint-Denis-Paris)
    - XV de France woman : October 31 2020 Stadium (Villeneuve d’Ascq, Lille)

A refund will also be possible via email address remboursement@ffr.fr (informations and requests gathering in first step)f or any person unable to attend the postponed match, the modalities will be specified when the new dates will be announced.
    Other competitions are cancelled
    For other competitions: France Rugby remains at your disposal for the refund at remboursement@ffr.fr. informations and requests gathering in first step
    We thank you for your understanding and your trust.
    Regards,
    Bien cordialement,
    Billetterie Fédération Française de Rugby

SERVICE CLIENT - FÉDÉRATION FRANÇAISE DE RUGBY
    billetterie@ffr.fr
    09 70 25 22 04

Looks like they are delaying for as long as they can... This is the first time that they have said that they are at the "informations and requests gathering" stage. Anyway I will send the email to the remboursement@ffr.fr address as well, just to be sure.

If I hear any more I will update.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,862 ✭✭✭un5byh7sqpd2x0

I got that exact email on the 6th, which is why I emailed remboursement@ and got the previously outlined procedure.

All you’ll get from remboursement is the procedure from Bruno asking you to apply on the FFR site.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,259 ✭✭✭corcaigh07

Anyone manage to get a refund yet from Stade De France for France V Ireland 6 nations?

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

corcaigh07 wrote: »
    Anyone manage to get a refund yet from Stade De France for France V Ireland 6 nations?

no emailed again today, no response as yet, hopefully they understood my google translate!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 6,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sheep Shagger

Lads, just an idea....can you initiate a chargeback with your credit card provider if you are getting ****ed around for the refund?

Lads, just an idea....can you initiate a chargeback with your credit card provider if you are getting ****ed around for the refund?

You can definitely start one and I would find it hard to see how French Rugby could defend the chargeback or have the time or effort to do.

You can definitely start one and I would find it hard to see how French Rugby could defend the chargeback or have the time or effort to do.

Got all my flights and a family holidat refunded in full pretty quickly instead of waiting for the merchant to get around to it plus not ****ing around with vouchers.

Have just initiated one, 18 working days is time enough for Bruno to get the finger out.

Yeah will do, still waiting on one from AIB for flights, pain waiting in it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Kevski

Just received this from them:

Hello,

We inform you that for the moment the refunds have not yet started.

As you can imagine, the files are numerous and the workload heavy at this unprecedented time.

The service concerned does its utmost and is fully mobilized.

Best regards,
    Billetterie Fédération Française de Rugby

Sounds like utter nonsense. Refunds were issued for the PRO14 final within a couple of days so no reason why the same can’t be done here.

They must not have computers in the FFR and poor Bruno is doing them all manually from home.

They must not have computers in the FFR and poor Bruno is doing them all manually from home.

I sent in the chargeback with AIB, not hopeful as currently waiting 3 months on them to do my Ryanair ones. Lets see who wins, AIB or Bruno!

I'm not badly stuck for these so gonna wait for an announcement. Bit mad though, currently on paper, this game is going ahead with 80k fans in Paris.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

I'm not badly stuck for these so gonna wait for an announcement. Bit mad though, currently on paper, this game is going ahead with 80k fans in Paris.

Same as yourself. I'm still planning on making the trip over. So there's no panic in offloading tickets to a game that may go ahead and have limited numbers at.

The announcement was a month ago. Only 5k allowed

The announcement was a month ago. Only 5k allowed

Do you have a link for the 5k spectators?

Do you have a link for the 5k spectators?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/uk.france.fr/en/holiday-prep/information-coronavirus-france/amp

Major festivals, sporting events and gatherings of over 5,000 people are suspended until at least September. Events for up to 5,000 people are permitted in open-air spaces, and in covered spaces subject to fulfilling specific health rules

• Registered Users Posts: 6,199 ✭✭✭troyzer

Think I'm going to initiate the charge back now. This is taking the mick.

Email just received- refund promised within a week or so. Thanks to google translate for the following translation:

Dear rugby fans,

Due to the further deterioration of the health situation in France, the public authorities are examining with the organizers the conditions under which large-audience sports events can be organized in Ile-de-France and in other areas where the virus is circulating. active.

Due to this uncertainty, the FFR can no longer guarantee that the "France-Ireland" match of the Six Nations Tournament of the 2020 edition postponed to October 31, 2020 will be played with the public.

The FFR must therefore cancel your tickets for this match and reimburse their purchase price.

No action is required on your part.
    The Credit Card used to purchase your tickets will be automatically credited during the week of September 7 to 11.

If the bank card used during the purchase transaction is no longer valid, we invite you to contact your bank now to notify them of the refund.

If no refund is credited to your bank account within 7 days of receiving this email, and nothing has been noted by your bank, contact us directly at the following email address: refund@ffr.fr.

We hope that the evolution of the health situation will allow the return of rugby fans to the stadiums as soon as possible and will then come back to you to suggest that you attend these matches as a priority.

France Rugby

• Advertisement

That's great, haven't received anything back at all from my emails, hopefully credit just shows this week.

Got a full refund paid into my visa account by FFR today. Happy Days!

My refund in today, just need to hope Aerlingus cancel our flights. I’d moved them in March to October.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,614 ✭✭✭Nermal

I didn't look for any refund/correspond at all, and got a full refund today.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

Nermal wrote: »
    I didn't look for any refund/correspond at all, and got a full refund today.

Same as. Landed last Saturday.

Now to try to get a refund from Rugby Travel Ireland, I haven’t heard a jot from them since June.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Now to try to get a refund from Rugby Travel Ireland, I haven’t heard a jot from them since June.

They pretty much shut down for a while but back up and busy now so you should have no issues contacting them

Caranica wrote: »
    They pretty much shut down for a while but back up and busy now so you should have no issues contacting them

Ring and say you want to book a Lions tour package....you'll get someone then lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,738 ✭✭✭degsie

Anybody have a 6N ticket for sale :)

• Advertisement

degsie wrote: »
    Anybody have a 6N ticket for sale :)

They were all refunded given they have to be played behind closed doors?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement