Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Only problem was most rows had seats 1&2, you'd have no peace!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,177 ✭✭✭crisco10

Caranica wrote: »
    Only problem was most rows had seats 1&2, you'd have no peace!

The exact opposite actually, hence why i was "happier" to snap up. The aisles are around seats 14/15 of the sections if I recall correctly. So seats above 20 and close to 1 are in the middle of the blocks.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,022 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

crisco10 wrote: »
    The exact opposite actually, hence why i was "happier" to snap up. The aisles are around seats 14/15 of the sections if I recall correctly. So seats above 20 and close to 1 are in the middle of the blocks.

That's great. I've never paid much attention to seat numbers tbh, getting there is always the objective! I got 3&4 so hopefully should be ok.

Re price Eod100, that's still ok value for 6n. Twickenham 2 years ago and Cardiff last year were £150 and those were not great seats. Can't remember what I've paid in Edinburgh and Paris.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,366 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

crisco10 wrote: »

Yep you're spot on. That's where the aisle seats are.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AFD87

What do you think the chances are of getting two tickets for the Wales game off Ticketmaster? Like is there much chance of some coming back up for sale every now and then? Debating whether to go over for it. Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

AFD87 wrote: »
    What do you think the chances are of getting two tickets for the Wales game off Ticketmaster? Like is there much chance of some coming back up for sale every now and then? Debating whether to go over for it. Thanks

It's in Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AFD87

It's in Dublin

Sorry I meant going over to Dublin for it

• Registered Users Posts: 11,653 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

AFD87 wrote: »

It you keep a look out on the site you might get lucky

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭C0N0R

Question, what time or day do tickets tend to appear on ticket master? Looking for some for Italy game.

C0N0R wrote: »
    Question, what time or day do tickets tend to appear on ticket master? Looking for some for Italy game.

Any day or any time during the working day unfortunately. They are returns loaded in on an ad hoc basis by ticketmaster so there is no pattern. Can be middle of the morning or middle of the afternoon. Sometimes but less often they're put up outside of working hours too.

• Advertisement

Good few Wales tickets up for sale on Ticketmaster.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,061 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

excellent, just got two in section 114

thank you !

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭murphyme2010

Just got two tickets, Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,653 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

They went quick but cheers for the heads up! Shows there are some beach released

• Registered Users Posts: 14,548 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Has anyone received their supporters club tickets for the Scotland game yet ?
    Mine say that they havent been dispatched yet ,they'd normally be out by now.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 kb1989

Was just about to ask the same thing! Nothing received as yet...

Nope not yet. I've noticed that tickets not printed on Ticketmasters awful new tickets are taking longer these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,548 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

Nope not yet. I've noticed that tickets not printed on Ticketmasters awful new tickets are taking longer these days.

Ticketmaster have to print the tickets on the special Green tickets the IRFU provide .
    A few years back a Ticketmaster rep told me that they ran out of the actual ticket paper and had to wait to get more ,a complete mess, tickets were sent out too late as a result .
    They sorted me out though with e-tickets ,my original tickets arrived the Monday following the match.

Dispatch information on Ticketmaster for the Scotland tickets now updated to “ We've started to send tickets out for your event.”

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Has anyone received tickets yet for the Scotland game, got 2 in supporters club presale

• Advertisement

boyznoise wrote: »
    Has anyone received tickets yet for the Scotland game, got 2 in supporters club presale

Ticketmaster shows that they’ve started to send them out but nothing received in the post yet...

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Tickets arrived

• Registered Users Posts: 228 ✭✭murphyme2010

Scotland tickets on TM

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

Scotland tickets on TM

Cheers picked up 2

• Registered Users Posts: 1,104 ✭✭✭PMC83

Cheers picked up 2

Beside each other?

Got two for friends who were looking for them there in premium section. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭C0N0R

When I looked there was at least 20 options for seats beside other. Now if Italy ones would appear I’d be happy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Irish Gunner

PMC83 wrote: »
    Beside each other?

Yep East stand lower €75 each and standard Ticket scheister charge. Getting them posted

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭keng66

Do people think there will be any chance of Wales tickets going up on TM.
    Got 2 tickets for both Scotland & Italy there over last couple of months

• Advertisement

keng66 wrote: »
    Do people think there will be any chance of Wales tickets going up on TM.
    Got 2 tickets for both Scotland & Italy there over last couple of months

Some went up last week. Some will probably come up next week or week after but I'd guess it'll be in extremely low quantities.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement