Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland Ticket Information Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,650 ✭✭✭✭Eod100

keng66 wrote: »
    Do people think there will be any chance of Wales tickets going up on TM.
    Got 2 tickets for both Scotland & Italy there over last couple of months

Just keep an eye out and you might be lucky. Nobody can say for definite with any certainty but with few weeks to go might be small few released

• Registered Users Posts: 96 ✭✭keng66

Eod100 wrote: »
    Just keep an eye out and you might be lucky. Nobody can say for definite with any certainty but with few weeks to go might be small few released

Was checking in a few times a day but must of just missed them, work gets in the way of everything

keng66 wrote: »
    Was checking in a few times a day but must of just missed them, work gets in the way of everything

I know, I'm the same. Just a case of being lucky and being on site when they are released!

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 13,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭pc7

My tickets arrived this morning for Scotland game and I only got them on Ticketmaster in New Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 665 ✭✭✭collie0708

Hi all- I have 2 single tickets for the Scotland game but now cannot attend.

If anyone want them for FV please send me a message, they would need to be collected from Newbridge.

One ticket is in blk 311 & one in 529

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,965 ✭✭✭Syferus

Looking for two tickets seated together anywhere for the Scotland game - my old college roommate is in town and the only thing stopping us getting to our first Six Nations game is, well, tickets..

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

Anyone else receive Scotland tickets in the post yet?

• Subscribers Posts: 41,037 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

Nope, but have received Wales ones already

Edit : I didn't actually order Scottish ones

• Registered Users Posts: 11,319 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Received my Wales and Scotland tickets this morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,018 ✭✭✭✭Caranica

Scotland tickets arrived today. Thanks to whoever posted about the Ticketmaster sale 2 weeks ago

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45 kb1989

boyznoise wrote: »
    Anyone else receive Scotland tickets in the post yet?

Got Scotland tickets in the Supporters Club sale in December but nothing in the post yet - hopefully today...

Don’t fancy the dash to the Ticketmaster van on Northumberland Rd (again!)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,534 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

kb1989 wrote: »
    Got Scotland tickets in the Supporters Club sale in December but nothing in the post yet - hopefully today...

I got my Wales ones yesterday ,no sign of the Scotland ones .
    Wales ones were printed the 17th .

Poor service yet again.

• Registered Users Posts: 45 kb1989

kb1989 wrote: »

Scotland tickets have arrived today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 294 ✭✭xgronkjabv6pcl

I assume tickets for the Scotland game will not pop up at this stage on TM?

Viagogo only option? Plans changed and I'd to like to get a pair

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sheldon16

Both my Scotland and Wales tickets arrived Friday morning. Scotland tickets got via supporters club. Wales on ticketmaster.

• Registered Users Posts: 130 ✭✭sheldon16

Its unlikely but not impossible. Done deal is another potential option.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,319 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Last year I picked up France tickets on the Thursday before the game. Needed pick up from the kiosk but no, they can still pop up til Friday

• Registered Users Posts: 18,923 ✭✭✭✭BonnieSituation

PLEASE don't go to Viagogo. Tickets will pop up on the day or in and around. Even just head down to the stadium.

The shíte that went on for the RWC with Viagogo was absolutely disgusting.

• Subscribers Posts: 41,037 ✭✭✭✭sydthebeat

check toutless as well....

https://www.toutless.com/

sydthebeat wrote: »
    check toutless as well....

https://www.toutless.com/

Toutless and ticketswap are all I would ever use for this.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 aedanknight

I’m looking for a ticket for the Ireland game in Paris if anyone can help out?

My two for Paris are gone FWIW.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Go to Viagogo if you want to be sure of going. Stubhub either. It just depends on what it's worth to you.

Go to Viagogo if you want to be sure of going. Stubhub either. It just depends on what it's worth to you.

Give over.

There will be loads of tickets released this week.
    The amount of tickets that went onto Stubhub in the last few days for the Scotland game is frightening .
    Huge blocks of tickets going on there ,since I checked mid week ,rows of 8,10,even 22 in one section.
    Its absolutely scandalous the amount of tickets being sold through there and Viagogo who have up to 26 seats in a row.

The IRFU are supplying companies to sell corporate tickets on their behalf and the surplus/unsold ones seem to end up on resale sites.
    Its all very shady.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,366 ✭✭✭Shedite27

The IRFU are supplying companies to sell corporate tickets on their behalf and the surplus/unsold ones seem to end up on resale sites.
    Its all very shady.
    Wonder if it's them or clubs. Handy moneyspinner for clubs, give the €80 or whatever to IRFU, take the €250 from Viagogo

• Registered Users Posts: 14,967 ✭✭✭✭The Lost Sheep

Shedite27 wrote: »
    Wonder if it's them or clubs. Handy moneyspinner for clubs, give the €80 or whatever to IRFU, take the €250 from Viagogo
    not that handy when all tickets can be traced back and clubs found selling tickets like that can lose or have ticket allocation reduced if found doing this

• Registered Users Posts: 37,808 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

A bit of grub and few pints watch the match uninterrupted in a pub instead of paying over face value for a ticket

PTH2009 wrote: »
    A bit of grub and few pints watch the match uninterrupted in a pub instead of paying over face value for a ticket

Dead right. I understand the prices being what they are for face value but think they're expensive enough without paying above it. There will likely always be a resale market but no point encouraging them. If you're that desperate to get a ticket you would probably pick one up on the day.

• Advertisement

not that handy when all tickets can be traced back and clubs found selling tickets like that can lose or have ticket allocation reduced if found doing this

I doubt its clubs as most of the tickets on the resale sites are being sold by a handful of traders.

https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/feb/05/thousands-of-six-nations-tickets-touted-on-viagogo-investigation-reveals

22 and 26 seats for sale in a row is ridiculous.
    It would be very easy to identify who could get that amount of seats in a section .

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement