Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PW Draft 2020 - Discussion (and Sign Up) Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

JP Liz V1 wrote: »
    ShagNastii has exceeded their stored private messages quota and cannot accept further messages until they clear some space

We've had a clear out:D

Thanks Liz. Furious Red up next he/she is online.

I'll put it out there. I'll flash a Dolph Ziggler leg. Picked him for bang for my buck. I'd be open to further trades if anyone wants a show off?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,491 ✭✭✭thebostoncrab

Taking a massive gamble, because I need two more picks to justify bribing in G.O.D. fully and neither of those picks can be drafted together.....so there is a real chance I might be offering them up for trades 😂

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Taking a massive gamble, because I need two more picks to justify bribing in G.O.D. fully and neither of those picks can be drafted together.....so there is a real chance I might be offering them up for trades

Maybe... or maybe the next stip will help you out...

I'll have the next round order up this evening ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

Happy to have gotten 2 mid-carders to flesh that part of my roster out - dont see them fitting my tag team plans really!

PM sent to next person also!

Some great picks for an 11th round.

• Advertisement

I like this stip - always interesting to see who you’re gifted!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

daithi1989 wrote: »
    I like this stip - always interesting to see who you’re gifted!

Yeah happy to see this one return although was hoping (until I saw Necro's comments to TBC) that it wouldn't be next round. My next pick is probably the only one left I'm worried about people taking my preferred options and now there will be almost double the number of wrestlers taken before I pick.

That said I can't complain I've had decent enough round numbers so far and there are 5 or so people with a later number than me this round. I always enjoy picking for other roster and although I never pick someone I want for them I always give a top available draft pick I think they can use. Gonna have some fun looking into thee roster I have to pick for now

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

Yeah happy to see this one return although was hoping (until I saw Necro's comments to TBC) that it wouldn't be next round. My next pick is probably the only one left I'm worried about people taking my preferred options and now there will be almost double the number of wrestlers taken before I pick.

That said I can't complain I've had decent enough round numbers so far and there are 5 or so people with a later number than me this round. I always enjoy picking for other roster and although I never pick someone I want for them I always give a top available draft pick I think they can use. Gonna have some fun looking into thee roster I have to pick for now

I'll do my best to get you someone you don't immediately want to trade :pac:

Now, how to carefully make hints to either of the two wrestlers that I need to make the G.O.D draft pick work!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭NITRO95

Now, how to carefully make hints to either of the two wrestlers that I need to make the G.O.D draft pick work!

Hopefully you don't have any Bad Luck with that tactic

• Advertisement

NITRO95 wrote: »
    Hopefully you don't have any Bad Luck with that tactic

It might leave me Headbanging if it goes wrong

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Hammer of the Clods

Think I did well to add Chyna to my women's division, along with Awesome Kong, AJ Lee, and Charlotte Flair.

Chyna probably would've been my pick this round but I'm a little relieved the option is gone now as I wasn't convinced my idea would work. AJ Lee is nailed in as your division's underdog anyway!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

I'll do my best to get you someone you don't immediately want to trade :pac:

Only when I read this did I realize I'm not picking for you your picking for me. Had some ideas for who to add to your group now I gotta focus on the person below me in the order (2D) and think who he might like. tbh I think my roster might not be too hard to add to as there are the obvious angles of a Vince McMahon type guy, An AEW (Cody) type guy or completing one of the 3man tag teams I've got among other options.
    Think I did well to add Chyna to my women's division, along with Awesome Kong, AJ Lee, and Charlotte Flair.

You've done very well imo, could well be the top womens division in the draft. Not challenging anyone to try and beat him though, try and leave some for the rest of us lads ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 20,753 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

How Jay White lasted this long is beyond me.

Had no intentions of drafting him but I was tempted had he lasted to me. Serious value

Since none are online currently, and PTH & brianregan09 are starting the next round I pick NITRO95 to draft next.

Was surprised he lasted myself, it was a toss up between him & Ibushi for me 2 rounds ago, went with Ibushi then cos I was a bit heel heavy.

EDIT: Good timing Nitro, I strongly considered going with Paige for that pick also

Pick made and Pm sent to Brian. Happy to pick Paige up this late. Jay White is someone I had on my list but just didn't pull the trigger (get it) on.

• Registered Users Posts: 37,798 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Made my round 11 pick anyone else left ?

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Nope, you're up again and don't forget a pick for brianregan09's roster too :)

Updated Rosters to end of Round 11:

Player Name Round 1 Round 2 Round 3 Round 4 Round 5 Round 6 Round 7 Round 8 Round 9 Round 10 Round 11
    Mr. Nice Guy Hulk Hogan Roman Reigns Scott Steiner JBL Booker T Rick Rude Ricky Steamboat Bobby Heenan Ron Simmons Barry Windham, Jerry Lawler (Trade) Muhammad Hassan & Daivari
    Lord TSC Undertaker Broken' Matt Hardy Mick Foley Aleister Black Braun Strowman Raven & Tommy Dreamer William Regal Darby Allin Evil Uno & Stu Grayson Orange Cassidy Alexa Bliss
    Bounty Hunter John Cena Vince Mc Mahon Mr. Perfect (Trade) Cody Rhodes & Goldust Dusty Rhodes Hiroshi Tanahasi Ultimate Warrior The Fabulous Freebirds Demolition (Trade), Chris Benoit (Trade) Lex Luger (Trade) Shayna Baszler
    beakerjoe Adam Cole & Kyle O'Reilly Ric Flair Matt Riddle, Maxwell Jacob Friedman (Trade) Batista Walter Rob Van Dam Umaga Ronda Rousey (Trade) Dynamite Kid Britt Baker The Usos
    Necro Jeff Hardy Brock Lesnar Andre The Giant DDP Ted DiBiase & IRS Bobby Roode New Age Outlaws Paul Heyman Cowboy James Storm Kerry Von Erich Chuck Palumbo & Sean O'Haire
    brianregan09 The Rock Eddie Guerrero Kenny Omega Rey Mysterio Pentagon Jr & Rey Fenix Tazz & Sabu Sheamus Adam Page Will Ospreay Konnan Ultimo Dragon
    ShagNastii Shawn Michaels Scott Hall Sting (Trade) Kevin Nash Tetsuaya Naito The Great Muta Shane McMahon Velveteen Dream (Trade) Eric Bischoff (Trade) Alberto Del Rio & Dolph Ziggler Nick Aldis & Nigel McGuinness
    Hello 2D Person Below Stone Cold Steve Austin Rowdy Roddy Piper Road Warriors Kane Brian Pillman Luna Vachon Pac Jesse Ventura Paul Bearer Haku Manami Toyota
    PTH2009 Edge Goldberg Drew McIntyre Big Show Christian Austin Aries Finlay Abyss Hurricane Helms Bad News Barrett Hardcore Holly
    daithi1989 Tommaso Ciampa & Johnny Gargano Kofi Kingston (Trade) Big E & Xavier Woods Trish Stratus Sasha Banks Bully Ray Pete Dunne War Raiders D-Von Dudley (Trade) Buddy Murphy Carlito & Chris Masters
    Furious Red Seth Rollins AJ Styles Keith Lee Samoa Joe Shinsuke Nakamura Ricochet & Matt Sydal Andrade The Revival Santana & Ortiz Rhea Ripley Asuka
    thebostoncrab Chris Jericho Kurt Angle Kazuchika Okada Kevin Owens Zack Sabre Jr. & Minoru Suzuki Marty Scurrl Chris Sabin (Trade) Jushin Liger KUSHIDA & Alex Shelley Christopher Daniels & Frankie Kazarian Tama Tanga & Tanga Loa
    JP Liz V1 CM Punk Becky Lynch Owen Hart and The British Bulldog Lita Tyson Kidd & Cesaro Jeff Jarrett The Miz Charlie Haas & Shelton Benjamin Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas Jack Swagger Mr. Kennedy
    NITRO95 John Moxley Vader KENTA & Kenta Kobashi Kalisto & Sami Zayn Trent Seven & Tyler Bate David Starr The Great Sasuke LA Park The Briscoes Io Shirai & Kairi Sane Paige
    A Brad Maddox Guy Triple H Randy Savage Finn Balor Randy Orton Young Bucks Arn Anderson & Tully Blanchard Jordan Devlin Stephanie McMahon Kota Ibushi Nitro & Mercury Switchblade' Jay White
    Hammer of the Clods Daniel Bryan Bret Hart Bray Wyatt Jake The Snake Roberts Bruiser Brody & Stan Hansen Awesome Kong Charlotte Flair AJ Lee Luke Harper & Eric Rowan Mark Henry & MVP Chyna

• Advertisement

Thats handy to see who’s been drafted and who has who for the stip in the next round!

Nitro has plenty of people who could suit his roster and plenty if undrafted personalities who could be associated with his current selection I hope i draft well

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Pick Made and PM Sent hope your happy Joe :)

I think Kalisto this round isn’t available?

He was drafted with Sami Zayn earlier in the draft.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

ShagNastii wrote: »
    I think Kalisto this round isn’t available?

He was drafted with Sami Zayn earlier in the draft.

Oh just seen that guess he'll ave to repick for me

• Registered Users Posts: 37,798 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Oh just seen that guess he'll ave to repick for me

New pick done

Happy with Elgin, thanks Brian

Hope Nitro is happy with Hero. Hes someone I had before as my IC champ and someone I feel hed like considering his roster. Id imagine him and Starr would tear it up.

Very happy with Nyla Rose too. Really wanted her but gambled on her lasting long. Very very happy to capture someone unique like her

Pick made and pm sent.

Delighted to be gifted Hero. He'll slot in very well on my roster. Hopefully Hammer is happy with Sid as their gift

Can someone please select Gorilla Monsoon for me?

• Advertisement

Can someone please select Gorilla Monsoon for me?

WWWWIIILLLLLL YYYYOOUUUUU BBBBEEEEE SSSSEEEERRRRIIIOOOOIUUSSSSS!!!!!!!!

No prompting in the draft :)

Advertisement