Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards PW Draft 2020 - Discussion (and Sign Up) Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

Delighted with Misawa. Cheers tbc. Super value at this stage.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Registered Users Posts: 85,102 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Necro wrote: »

This round is known as the

Twofer Round!!

d4d3c58baaddd07d14c798c9bf6b2f28.gif

(Lack of Two for the Price of One gifs online is worrying btw :o )

Basically - you will get not one but TWO picks in this round!!

But... with a little twist. The person directly above you will make one of those picks for you.

So... as an example.

PTH2009 will make his pick. He will take his own draft choice, and make one for brianregan09 as well. Then brianregan09 gets his pick, and selects someone for beakerjoe's roster.

And so on, and so forth.

The only exception is - Lord TSC at the end will make his own pick, and then select someone for PTH2009's roster so as to complete our 16 person circle.

Got it? If not, PM me.

Away we go again!

If a tag team is picked for you, does that count towards your 5 limit?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

It might leave me Headbanging if it goes wrong

Thanks Christ I wasn’t picked to get you somebody. You would’ve ended up with somebody (somebodies) completely different.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,535 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Nice Guy

JP Liz V1 wrote: »

Don't believe it counted in previous years seeing as it's not a pick you've made but rather someone else has made it.

'It is better to walk alone in the right direction than follow the herd walking in the wrong direction.'

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

JP Liz V1 wrote:

As MNG said, it does not :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,880 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Cheers to MNG for the pick, happy with London/Kendrick. Hopefully a brad maddox guy is happy with his pick

ShagNastii wrote: »
    WWWWIIILLLLLL YYYYOOUUUUU BBBBEEEEE SSSSEEEERRRRIIIOOOOIUUSSSSS!!!!!!!!

No prompting in the draft :)

I will hold a grudge.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I do believe they'll both fit into one of my plans, cheers.

Wasn't expecting to be picking so soon and I don't have my lists at hand so might be a while before I've picked.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,416 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Had hoped Paige would last one more round :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,094 ✭✭✭NITRO95

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Had hoped Paige would last one more round :(

Really glad I picked her when I did now

• Advertisement

Helloooooo...

Don't believe it counted in previous years seeing as it's not a pick you've made but rather someone else has made it.
    As MNG said, it does not :)

;) :cool:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,045 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Lobbing the next round order up as I won't get to a laptop again till tomorrow night. :)

Ah come on Necro...

Sorry.

Spare a thought for PTH who has gone from last to first to last in three rounds!

Lobbing the next round order up as I won't get to a laptop again till tomorrow night. :)

Woohoo first in celeb round, thanks Necro ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,477 ✭✭✭brianregan09

Can they be any celeb or do they have to be connected to wrestling someohow ?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,799 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

Sorry.

Spare a thought for PTH who has gone from last to first to last in three rounds!

Yeah its heartbreaking

Can they be any celeb or do they have to be connected to wrestling someohow ?

They need to have at least appeared on a wrestling promotion in some capacity

Guest host, had a match, shown in the crowd, etc etc

I won't be picking a celeb. 2DW is a serious wrasslin' promotion. No room for celebs or spot monkeys.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

So safe enough to assume that unlike the last two years there won’t be a round 16 this year from your round order ascertaining we’ve 2 more after this one?

Haven’t been near a computer all day, but heading home soon so hopefully I can get my pick up in the next couple of hours (at the latest) and cheers ABMG can def do something with that bonus pick

So safe enough to assume that unlike the last two years there won’t be a round 16 this year from your round order ascertaining we’ve 2 more after this one?

Just two more rounds.

Who knows what the stipulations may bring though

:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,647 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

Finally got a chance to make my pick. Happy with Aja and think 2D will be fairly happy too

I think I know who I'm going to pick if they should make it to me but there is so much talent left I keep changing my mind!

BH, may the blessings of all the Gods be upon you. You're a star.

What a very pleasant dilemma you've hoisted upon me.

Am I picking for ShagNastii now?

• Registered Users Posts: 679 ✭✭✭daithi1989

BH, may the blessings of all the Gods be upon you. You're a star.

What a very pleasant dilemma you've hoisted upon me.

Am I picking for ShagNastii now?

You got a good gift there! Yea, you’re picking for ShagNastii

I don't know who to pick.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,807 ✭✭✭ShagNastii

Buzzing that H2DPB picked me Harley Race. I really wanted him.

Have an idea for Aldis and needed an old-timer NWA type. Race fits the mold absolutely perfectly.

ShagNastii wrote: »
    Buzzing that H2DPB picked me Harley Race. I really wanted him.

Have an idea for Aldis and needed an old-timer NWA type. Race fits the mold absolutely perfectly.

Cheers for Bayley - I’ll find something for her!

Will be morning before I get my pick up I’m afraid. Currently moving house!

• Advertisement

Sorry for holding things up - pick made now! Hope Liz is happy with her gifts!

Advertisement