Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,241 Mod ✭✭✭✭Quin_Dub

So, Jeff put a graphic up explaining how vote transfers work and advising not to transfer to people you don’t want elected.

One of his followers asked if they could put an X beside the people they didn’t want to transfer to (to stop the powers that be fixing the vote later) and Jeff is not sure if that voids the vote or not.
    “I’ve been told yes but seeking secondary confirmation”
    washiskin wrote: »
    " Secondary confirmation " probably means checking in here to see if we have the answer. :D

You mean like this ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

Quin_Dub wrote: »

Ole Dudd likes the sock puppets, but my Ruddish detector hasn’t gone off yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,674 ✭✭✭whippet

Ole Dudd likes the sock puppets, but my Ruddish detector hasn’t gone off yet.

the post was actually written in fairly clear english so i'm not sure it's a sock puppet from the pink sock diva

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

I’m sensing a distinct lack of enthusiasm from Alistair who has gone election canvas quiet.

In fact he never vote election candidate post announced on Facebook at all!

The only indication that he’s running, is via Dudd and his simpering praise, and his pitifully bad “posters”.

Al is just posting his usual conspiratorial nonsense. Business as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,931 ✭✭✭furiousox

He sure loves to spout $hite but always flounders when questioned about it. :pac:
    Expect this entire conversation to be deleted later, "for greater transparency".

Let me be very clear.
    I will have NOTHING to do with racists or other forms of discrimination. I don't want to join them. I will not support them. I hear them out - as they have a democratic right to speak and stand for election - but I DO NOT support such what I consider to be divisional and bigoted points of view.

It's hypocritical of people to call for unity when they are also trying to balkanise people.
    If anyone doesn't like that, they are free to unfriend me. That's their right too.

4 Comments
    Comments

Brian Mac Sweeney
    Brian Mac Sweeney Asides from very obvious racism and bigotry, who are these racists and bigots who refer to? I'm assuming you wouldn't just post something like you have without fully considering what you mean. Could you flesh that one out when you have time, Jeff? As m…See More
    Hide or report this
    · 32m

Jeff Rudd
    Jeff Rudd I'm not going to be baited into listing other parties - this alone is divisional. I will leave people to draw their own conclusions as to what they feel is a racist or bigoted setup.
    I will spend what time I have on better things and better, fairer, open minded people.
    Hide or report this
    · 29m · Edited

Brian Mac Sweeney
    Brian Mac Sweeney Jeff Rudd Eh, ok, thanks, i guess. Though when you say you will spend what time you have on better things and better, fairer, open people, yet you make the original post, that doesn't make much sense to me. Oh, and I'm not trying to bait you. If anything it was your post that was loaded to the gills, not mine.
    Hide or report this
    · 26m

Jeff Rudd
    Jeff Rudd Brian Mac Sweeney My post is very clear. If others look up racism, etc, as defined by any decent dictionary and look for those characteristics in any party, you will find me not supporting such defined characteristics or those possessing them.

CPL 593H

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He’s always on about this hearing them out ****e. Sane when he denied being a freeman saying he only joined to have his own opinion about it.

Funny how he is never hanging out at FF or FG meetings to give them a fair hearing.

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Poor Alastair was out campaigning on his own all evening.
    Party leader was otherwise engaged but assured him of his full support at all times I'm sure.

Jeff got great mileage out of Leo being pictured at a match standing close to some fella with questionable motives ... Jeff’s narrative was that of course Leo was in cahoots with this fella as they were at the same game standing close to each other.

However when he is pictured with a group of headbangers from a political party .. posing together under the banner of the local cumman he dismisses it as a fact finding mission ... of course only after he gets a heap of grief for even talking to them !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

whippet wrote: »
    Jeff got great mileage out of Leo being pictured at a match standing close to some fella with questionable motives ... Jeff’s narrative was that of course Leo was in cahoots with this fella as they were at the same game standing close to each other.

However when he is pictured with a group of headbangers from a political party .. posing together under the banner of the local cumman he dismisses it as a fact finding mission ... of course only after he gets a heap of grief for even talking to them !!

Sorry what was this?

I can really remember who it was .. but it was a photo of Leo standing at the sideline of some local GAA match and close by was someone - could have been a developer who got in to hot water .. and Jeff kept going on about the photo proved that Leo was hand in hand with this fella !!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 515 ✭✭✭Lonesomerhodes

I don't know the man from a a tin of paint but I'm really curious as to why there is such an obsession with him on this, over 200 pages no less with posts every day. Donald Trump threads have less!.

Surely it's even sadder to obsesses about him on this than he is sad to whinge online isn't that what people are doing here about him?
    Is that irony lost on people?.

On a serious note.

If the man is mentally ill why bully him on this?. If he's unstable as many many here suggest why antagonize him so much?.

Would people be still mocking if the man commit suicide?. It's a genuine question.

People rattle on his ego to big to do such a thing etc but you never ever know what someone is thinking, being unemployed can mess with your head and sense of self worth terribly too.

it's like following Eastenders or Coronoation Street. A bit of long running entertainment to dip in and out of. He's also symptomatic of a larger class of spoofers who are bleeding the state dry whilst spending there days ranting at the world on faceboook. **** them.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,387 ✭✭✭✭Penn

There's also the fact he was a long-time and prominent poster here on Boards, so he's not just one random eejit. Most have interacted with him a lot here and know him from his posts, and when those posts began to show cracks and it became clear he was an absolute spoofer and liar, with wild claims about past jobs and experiences he claimed to have which were just fanciful lies for the most part.

He created the interest people here have in him, and pushes himself into the public eye with results as hilarious and idiotic as the lies he used to tell here.

it's like following Eastenders or Coronoation Street. A bit of long running entertainment to dip in and out of. He's also symptomatic of a larger class of spoofers who are bleeding the state dry whilst spending there days ranting at the world on faceboook. **** them.

Bleeding the state dry well if that's the case why not whinge about the Queen of England, biggest sponger ever lived off the taxpayer!. ;)

Closer to home what about the NGO's bleeding the taxpayer dry?. Sitting around all day pretending to work.

Anyway what's the difference between him ranting on Facebook and people ranting here?.

I find the obsession with him bizarre to be honest!.

Bleeding the state dry well if that's the case why not whinge about the Queen of England, biggest sponger ever lived off the taxpayer!. ;)

Closer to home what about the NGO's bleeding the taxpayer dry?. Sitting around all day pretending to work.

Anyway what's the difference between him ranting on Facebook and people ranting here?.

That's the worst post I've seen on this thread.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

The grammar and spelling is too good to be Walter Mitty himself. Could this be Al?

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Personally speaking I've no "obsession" with him.
    Hes a source of amusement.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,128 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

You don't have to read it. I find some of the personal stuff is a little overboard but he's putting himself into the public view, everything he says can be commented on.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,588 ✭✭✭derfderf

The royal family bring in a lot of tourists. Apparently the money raised exceeds the amount of tax given.
    No tourists have ever gone to Drogheda to see Jeff, besides the time Leo Varadkar went up to hack his computer, and throw bottles spiked with nails into his garden.

Do I win a prize?. :rolleyes:

Why don't you go back to bullying and insulting a depressed man?.

That's all this thread is in effect.

To those that think I'm Jeff. No I'm his clone.

Such is the paranoia on this anyone not being vicious and vile to him obviously must be him eh!.

And yet he's the paranoid one eh!. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Such is the paranoia on this anyone not being vicious and vile to him obviously must be him eh!.

Who says he is depressed? He has never mentioned that before. Do you know him personally?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

You're a clone of Jeff?
    Go off and get a job you lazy work-shy spoofing waster!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Tell you what, why don't you ask anyone who joined Jeff's vanity project of a party the last time it had any traction and see what they think of him?
    People who joined up thinking they had a chance to voice an opinion, do the right thing, make a bit of a difference and see how that went for them.
    Ask the candidate who was humiliated by Jeff.
    Ask the member who's personal confidences he told Jeff had them splashed across Facebook when he tried to steer policy.(All conveniently deleted now, of course)
    Ask the members who tried to oust Jeff when they figured out the "party" was going no-where and all his lofty ambitions were proven to be a dossers charter.
    Ask Mr. Transparent Democracy why any question, point of fact or argument he finds uncomfortable gets deleted as soon as he thinks his followers might suss him out.
    Finally, ask him why as a father of 6 he thinks it's ok to sit in his shed all day, castigating the people who contribute to keeping a roof over his head and food on his table when he shows absolutely no sign of wanting to do it himself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Woke Hogan

The Queen of England is from a different country (England) so she doesn't really figure into this discussion.

I've only been following this lad for a year or so, and he seems to be a fascinating figure. He does need someone to intervene, though, for his mental health's sake.

there are plenty of threads dedicated to these issues.

This one is here to discuss a registered political party and it's leader (elected leader)

I move between being amused by his antics to being angered by his sense of entitlement

whippet wrote: »
    there are plenty of threads dedicated to these issues.

This one is here to discuss a registered political party and it's leader (elected leader)

I move between being amused by his antics to being angered by his sense of entitlement

Fair enough, just puzzled as to the obsession with him on this.

Like people going on about him being unemployed and how he lives (how do they know unless you investigate him or know him personally?!)

obsessing about an unemployed man online being online it's so ironic to me!.
    People doing so aren't any better.

There is also quite alot of evil people on this however trying to bully a depressed man which I think is abhorrent frankly.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Tell us, Lonesomerhodes, how do you feel about flouride?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,365 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

furiousox wrote: »
    Jeff wrote:
    Let me be very clear.
    I will have NOTHING to do with racists or other forms of discrimination. I don't want to join them. I will not support them.

Bull.

Gemma is a massive racist and Jeff supports, or VERY recently supported, her. (Hard to keep up when the guy changes his stances more frequently than his underpants)

Fingal County Council are certainly not competent to be making decisions about the most important piece of infrastructure on the island. They need to stick to badly designed cycle lanes and deciding on whether Mrs Murphy can have her kitchen extension.

• Advertisement

Like people going on about him being unemployed and how he lives (how do they know unless you investigate him or know him personally?!)

he plasters his life all over social media - that is our only source of information.

His virtue signalling on everything also makes my blood boil - he is anti everything and yet we know he contributes nothing.

Much like any other 'politician' who offers nothing productive to society he is worthy of being called out on it

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement