Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

United People, It's Time For Ruddy Change!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭whippet

In fairness there is only a small amount of people in fingal who would swallow (excuse the pun) the fluoride nonsense Gemma and Alistair are peddling so you’d split the handful of voters

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Think that just sends you back to Jeff's post quoting it.

But the post on Alistair's page isn't there that I can see.

It's all a bit mad.

If Jeff doesn’t like history it’s erased

• Registered Users Posts: 2,360 ✭✭✭washiskin

Pretending not to know Gemma's surname......:rolleyes:
    Come on, Jeff....... your hissy fit can't have erased ALL memory of your cheerleading for her....

Sure wasn’t he trying to organise a public meeting for her during that campaign .. his problem was that venues in Drogheda wanted to charge actual money for room hire (imagine that)

He posted about how he had fairly lengthy phone calls with her and was really in to getting behind her ... but like everyone else Jeff runs away and pretends it didn’t happen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

Jeff a few days ago posted up an endorsement for a woman that is a few degrees to the right of Gemma. A properly foul specimen. Nearly impossile to find it in his rancid feed.
    https://www.facebook.com/anna.kavanagh.102?__tn__=%2CdCH-R-R&eid=ARDZD-fREo4dRdXG1sZx_V5VuCzSDYBMrOW4BNLbuogl_8NUicXpBXa2ISP6-xgLOF-lhvnBI7dxyPzh&hc_ref=ARTUNfUWT2sGsbUFbOrCuqt4OB1mZ9zfctxRNIfzBqC32d6E1WDJyZm1UCyDuDJsez8&fref=nf

Also another quick example of the vile stuff that goes unchecked in his comments. He loves to delete a comment but strangely enough blatant racismand homophobia is given a pass.

jML53uW.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 870 ✭✭✭barney shamrock

Hes put up a rambling podcast about the Alastair/Gemma situation.
    TBH it sounds like a man on the edge who needs to get off the internet for a week or two.
    Which will never happen, obviously.

He can’t get off the internet ... his life exists there. Remember the 2nd Life fad of twenty years ago .. it’s like Jeff is in an episode of Black Mirror.

He leaves his wife and six kids .. goes in the shed and enters a whole new universe and echo chamber where his is relevant and can ignore the pityful existence in the house beside him.

It’s like a drug

• Registered Users Posts: 9,167 ✭✭✭Fr_Dougal

There was no way Jeff was going to run, he has it too handy scrounging. God forbid he’d have to do a days work as a real politician.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,958 ✭✭✭normanoffside

Hes put up a rambling podcast about the Alastair/Gemma situation.
    TBH it sounds like a man on the edge who needs to get off the internet for a week or two.
    Which will never happen, obviously.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=886238425125930

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,921 ✭✭✭furiousox

"Alistair is a damn good guy. He's a solid passionate guy. He's got the balls to stand up and protest when other lazy bastards are sitting their arse at home just moaning on their PC though anon names and other forums also inventing total lies and other bull****...."

The irony, imagine sitting at home on your arse all day moaning on a PC.
    Shameful isn't it Jeff?

Feel free to address any "lies" posted here and put us all in our place btw.

Maybe we're all mistaken and you do actually have a job (clear & graphic or writing endless pamphlets about seetec doesn't count as "work" btw)

Maybe you've stopped claiming "jobseekers" allowance?

Maybe boudoir-gate never happened and really was fake news invented by government payroll anon sinister.

Please enlighten us, show us the error of our ways for once and for all.

Or.....just carry on sniping from the sidelines at the government and system that you take money from every week to feed and clothe your family because your non-existent political career is higher on your list of priorities than they are.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 2,746 ✭✭✭Pelvis Parsley

For the benefit of any out of the four or five people a year, aside from those of us already on this forum, who might go to the trouble of googling Biggins31/Jeff Rudd/UnitedPeople/whoever, and find this thread.

He is a pathological and habitual liar. He is a deluded fantasist, who will never engage on any media that he cannot fully control. Do not trust a single word out of his keyboard, or his mouth, without independently verifying it for yourself.

He was a prolific poster here, as in, he had one of the highest posting rates on the entire site, until the mask slipped, as it invariably does, and people saw through his falsehoods. And now, apparently, despite being his soapbox when certain moderators, now thankfully departed, allowed him to rant at will, boards.ie has become the seventh circle of hell, full of those who would conspire against him, simply because he can'y play here and pretend to be a secret agent/bodyguard (yes, really), on his own terms any more. Jeff is so cowardly, he won't even mention boards.ie by name, for fear that people would come to this site, visit this forum and this thread, and learn the fair and even handed facts about him.

I realise this is probably a futile effort, as most of Dudd's middle aged, cretinous cohort of followers think that their FaceBook app is "the internet", but no harm to put it on the record anyway.

Not least because it will p1ss the fvcker off when he reads it :D

furiousox wrote: »
    "Alistair is a damn good guy. He's a solid passionate guy. He's got the balls to stand up and protest when other lazy bastards are sitting their arse at home just moaning on their PC though anon names and other forums also inventing total lies and other bull****...."

The irony, imagine sitting at home on your arse all day moaning on a PC.
    Shameful isn't it Jeff?

Feel free to address any "lies" posted here and put us all in our place btw.

Maybe we're all mistaken and you do actually have a job (clear & graphic or writing endless pamphlets about seetec doesn't count as "work" btw)

Maybe you've stopped claiming "jobseekers" allowance?

Maybe boudoir-gate never happened and really was fake news invented by government payroll anon sinister.

Please enlighten us, show us the error of our ways for once and for all.

Or.....just carry on sniping from the sidelines at the government and system that you take money from every week to feed and clothe your family because your non-existent political career is higher on your list of priorities than they are.

Ha ha!! :D Good old Jeff! For every finger he points at everyone who does him down, he points 3 back at himself.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭eldamo

I dunno, I have been caught up with the gangland thread since that young lad from Drogheda was dismembered.

Jeff really doesn't give a **** about his local area so little has he mentioned it.

It is supreme leader or bust for our Jeff. No interest in helping out the local area, going outdoors and doing something.

Maybe get a couple of people around you who believe in what you are doing and will help you campaign at the next election.

Maybe shock horror, you go out there and help, and you find someone who is doing it well already who will inspire you and who you can support, instead of hating everyone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,371 ✭✭✭TheAnalyst_

He had a rant about Leo coming to Drogheda using the gangs for policitic points. The very same thing he attempted to do in the local elections.

Jeff’s constituency is a small Facebook based group of job dodgers .. very hard to get them to help running an actual real life campaign

Jeff spent the afternoon with the ‘Irish Freedom Party’ and supporters of Gemma’s ACI group.

He didn’t name check the party but there is a photo of him at the gathering with someone who has Gemma’s party photo as their profile pic.

A strange set of ideals there ... so it seems Jeff is leaning all the way to the right now .. these head the balls are all about the ‘great replacement my conspiracy... Irexit ... etc

• Registered Users Posts: 13,326 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

The left-leaning groups saw through him at an early stage. So he's possibly trying to get in on all the action that the likes of Gemma and Herman Kelly get on the extreme right.
    Interestingly, Ben OTF Gilroy talking about running for the Irish Freedom Party in one of the Dublin constituencies.
    So we could come full circle to Jeffrey being Gilroy's bestest little helper again.

Jeff would be no use to Ben in Dublin .. he’d have to get the bus in everyday and travel costs were a big nine of contention in the DDI days

Dudd about to become useless idiot to another crowd of cretins?

He can’t mention the proceedings of the meeting for legal reasons (lol), but Herman Kelly has popped up on his FB page and there is some dissension in the ranks as a result.

500506.png

• Advertisement

Imagine being involved in a political strategy meeti g that you can’t discuss for ‘legal reasons’ ... what were they talking about that they can’t / won’t let people know about.

Jeff flip flopping on his ‘clearer transparency’ motto there !

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,438 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

I posted this back in April last year in relation to the LE. By "colleague" I meant Alistair. If Big Al is running in the GE for UP then Jeffers has a problem. Al is a supporter of Gems. Has never wavered. He's also friendly with a lot of her supporters. As possibly the only runner in GE20 for UP surely his beliefs are the ones that will represent UP?

humberklog wrote: »
    Poor Jeff. He has his on-line crowd but no real message for his locals.
    He's done nothing to help his community and has no plans to either
    His economic ideas are 1960's communist (at best) and he is at heart a social liberal. That area is well supplied with notable candidates and he was and is too egotistical and troublesome to have joined one of the many parties (PBP, AA etc.) that would have suited his outlook. That ship has well sailed.

Now he's left with his anti-Jobpath manifesto in a time of almost full employment and an end in sight for that particular programme. The followers he has gained from this crusade aren't bright enough to differentiate Jeff from the like of Gemma O'Doherty. Jeff did promote the idea of spoiling one's vote for GO'D. He's trying to forget that now but the smell is still clinging to him.

He's kinda fallen between two stools. The Far Left is full, no vacancies there for him and no audience. The Far Right though is on an evangelical recruitment drive across Europe at the moment and Jeff would appear to have caught the eye of those supporters. His party colleagues (ahem) post on GO'D's page and his FB audience's posts are increasingly easier to cross reference with ACI's ideas than they are PBP's. Awkward.

What next for Jeff?
    Will there be a Youtube message from him sitting bare chested in a hot tub in Gran Torino's mother's back garden in Beaumont as Gemma slips into the water between them, tightens her nipple clamps and sparks up a bong?

Or more likely will Jeff be a coward of his convictions and say nothing and be happy with any ol' audience he can get?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,083 ✭✭✭TheRepentent

humberklog wrote: »
    I posted this back in April last year

Will there be a Youtube message from him sitting bare chested in a hot tub in Gran Torino's mother's back garden in Beaumont as Gemma slips into the water between them, tightens her nipple clamps and sparks up a bong?

lol:pac::D

Wanna support genocide?Cheer on the murder of women and children?The Ruzzians aren't rapey enough for you? Morally bankrupt cockroaches and islamaphobes , Israel needs your help NOW!!

http://tinyurl.com/2ksb4ejk

https://www.btselem.org/

He won't be able to delete from their Twitter.
    What's the betting he thinks he's in with a shout for standing in Drogheda but spending their coffers instead of his own?

And his entire post is deleted with all the comments ... such a charlatan... he deliberately didn’t include the naming of the party he was spending the afternoon with ... realised that most people really dislike the views of these people .. but of a back lash .. delete history .. echo chamber restored

washiskin wrote: »
    He won't be able to delete from their Twitter.
    What's the betting he thinks he's in with a shout for standing in Drogheda but spending their coffers instead of his own?

Lads, would ye look at the cut of him.

Lads, would ye look at the cut of him.

He looks about 70 odd not the 50 he supposed to be ... a life time spent grafting hasn’t been kind to him

Wow, Jeff you're some spoofer :D
    I'm again stating something for clarification, I have stated before.
    * I believe in personally hearing people out.
    * I believe that people should have the right to go before others, so the public too can decide - right or wrong - if to back them or not.
    * Only by exposure and thus being questioned from many angles and by many people, will better truth and character be truly established better.
    I met people in the past that I have listened to. I have met people that deserve to be confronted by the public and questioned.
    I have met those that I certainly do not agree with.
    I said the following before many times on social media - look for oneself - and I again say it here again quite clearly.
    * I don't abide racism.
    * I don't abide sexism.
    * I couldn't give a crap about your colour.
    I do believe that the best way to make a judgement, is to at least turn up and hear a person out.
    If you are a decent person, fair mined, equally wanting a better future for one and all, I will welcome you to my home. No if - no buts.
    I attend meetings to hear people out - then I make my own judgement. I did this today in order not to deprive others of their democratic right to be heard - for it's not my right to take that away from them.
    Having heard what I have heard and the principles I stand by, I try to move forward for a better Ireland. If that's on my own, so be it. My principles are not for changing.

It's comedy gold tonight.

The edit history on that post had 6 edits !! He had to do some thinking about it !

It just shows that he is so desperate to get any sort of political recognition he will talk to anyone ... I don’t believe for one minute he subscribes to any or most of these people’s beliefs but he needs to have some sort of connection to the elections

It’s another car crash at election time for Jeff and he isn’t even running !

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,711 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

whippet wrote: »
    Jeff would be no use to Ben in Dublin .. he’d have to get the bus in everyday and travel costs were a big nine of contention in the DDI days

He also whinged about bus fares when he was getting "more better college educated".

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement