Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,847 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Tbh I think a lot of the posts on here are bs and personally i wouldn't share any posts from my own facebook friends in a similar way. In saying that none of mine have posted anything similar.

Having viewed the thread, I find the eager gaudiness to share or view others fb posts to be worse off than those who post **** in the first place. I know there would be people who would agree with me but would not speak up.

I get the joke. I get the stupid post. I just dont find a lot of it funny. Its low brow entertainment.

U ok hun? x

• Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Telpis!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Ruben James

Quazzie wrote: »
    U ok hun? x

Know em knot :D

Made up post enuf for ya to find funny Quazzie??? Did I do the spellings write? Did I? Did i?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Little known fact - if a particular thread doesn't quite float your boat, it's possible to just ignore it and move on. :rolleyes: No one is making you read it.

Little known fact - if a particular thread doesn't quite float your boat, it's possible to just ignore it and move on. :rolleyes: No one is making you read it.

Are we having the equivalent of a facebook spat within the thread? Posters must be drooling. Logging into Facebook to post on the "absolute shyte you see on boards.ie. page'

Theres loads of things that could be shared to make it a funny thread without it being a tacky thread but no I will be ignoring it. You are the company you keep. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Are we having the equivalent of a facebook spat within the thread? Posters must be drooling. Logging into Facebook to post on the "absolute shyte you see on boards.ie. page'

Theres loads of things that could be shared to make it a funny thread without it being a tacky thread but no I will be ignoring it. You are the company you keep. :)

But you've only just registered and now you're ignoring a thread , at least give us a chance, please.

You're not a re-reg are you ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

AYou are the company you keep. :)

I bet your friends are great craic.....

But you've only just registered and now you're ignoring a thread , at least give us a chance, please.

You're not a re-reg are you ?

Sure that'd put me in a lower position than the people from the made up posts on here :)
    I bet your friends are great craic.....

:pac:

Oh they are the best RC. They're mostly friends with me so they can watch what I post on Facebook and put it up here to slag and look down on me. Oh how we all laugh. :)

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,991 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

MOD: - getting back on topic........

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

MOD: - getting back on topic........

Finally!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,975 ✭✭✭optogirl

a few doses on my timeline who spent all of 2019 posting posed & photoshopped pics of themselves and family having the most amazing, wonderful #blessed experiences now posting things like '2019 wasn't the greatest year' ...'I wont be sad to see the back of 2019, here's to a healthier happier 2020'

• Registered Users Posts: 2,540 ✭✭✭Martina1991

optogirl wrote: »
    a few doses on my timeline who spent all of 2019 posting posed & photoshopped pics of themselves and family having the most amazing, wonderful #blessed experiences now posting things like '2019 wasn't the greatest year' ...'I wont be sad to see the back of 2019, here's to a healthier happier 2020'

and the matching f**king pajamas on them.

Young 1s now a days sleeping in der own piss and putting fake tan over it to hide de smell a piss hahaha #washUrselfHun....

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭as_mo_bhosca

This is brilliant

• Registered Users Posts: 5,166 ✭✭✭enda1

Gotta be taking the piss - the Ken M of Facebook?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

enda1 wrote: »

Exactly. That is Ken M levels of piss taking.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,786 ✭✭✭✭loyatemu

enda1 wrote: »

reminded me of this:
    http://www.27bslash6.com/missy.html

Class :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 35 Tuff Gong

berried...

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

Under a post offering gift boxes for newborns:
    look at de lil sets in boxes 1 of denm is a set i bawt out de lil Coombe Hospital

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,143 ✭✭✭✭blade1

Tuff Gong wrote: »
    berried...

I knew he'd eventually end up in a bit of a Jam! :D

This is a response to a slimming club Facebook competition to win a membership voucher ... they asked for a Like and Share, not for a sob story! :-/

"I am not just saying I have being true hell an back. My heart is broken just doing this. I was doi g brilliant I lost 2stone in a few weeks an than I had to go for a hip opp. They left a bit if metal in side of me an that put me back to hell. Grieving over my sister passing so young than my brother/uncle brain tumour. I could not hack it so I went to a very dark place eating anything. I put back on the 2 stone but now I just want help. I am going to slimming world no matter wat. Life is to priches."

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

This is a response to a slimming club Facebook competition to win a membership voucher ... they asked for a Like and Share, not for a sob story! :-/

"I am not just saying I have being true hell an back. My heart is broken just doing this. I was doi g brilliant I lost 2stone in a few weeks an than I had to go for a hip opp. They left a bit if metal in side of me an that put me back to hell. Grieving over my sister passing so young than my brother/uncle brain tumour. I could not hack it so I went to a very dark place eating anything. I put back on the 2 stone but now I just want help. I am going to slimming world no matter wat. Life is to priches."

Priches:D:D I'm actually in pain laughing here

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Priches was a great movie.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,646 ✭✭✭✭El Weirdo

... brother/uncle...

That's quite the relationship.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I’ve been trying to upload this since last week, but the files were too big.
    Absolutely golden, the best I’ve seen in ages. Iran, Donald Trump & the Black and Tans all in one status :D

Mod - Removing public image of names. Worthy of transcribing it though
    S - FUCK YOU DONALD TRUMP YA UGLY FOOL ARE YA SLOW OR SOMTHING WE ARE ALL GOING TO DIE HERE OVER YOU NOW IF THE IRIANS DONT ATTACK YOU I WILL

S- but what about the Black and Tans like

A - what about them

S- are they not getting involved

A- are they not getting involved?

S - yes

L - :D:D:D:D

S - L what

A - S the black and tans are gone..!! A long time thats brits in Ireland uears ago killing irish...its a different topic what your seeing about ireland and Iran hahahahaha

L - The fucking Black and Tans were around over 100 years ago they don't exist anymore

S -A I dono not up to date on this

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,032 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

SusieBlue wrote: »
    I’ve been trying to upload this since last week, but the files were too big.
    Absolutely golden, the best I’ve seen in ages. Iran, Donald Trump & the Black and Tans all in one status :D

Sweet mother of......

tenor.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

Got called for " jury juty ".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,174 ✭✭✭RhubarbCrumble

Oddly enough I saw someone post recently about getting called for 'jury dooty'.

Let's hope those two aren't on the same jury.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,607 ✭✭✭chooseusername

Oddly enough I saw someone post recently about getting called for 'jury dooty'.

Let's hope those two aren't on the same jury.
    Some blockheads about all right.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement