Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rub a Dub

SusieBlue wrote: »
    my lights I ordered on wish

Her next post could very well be about the christmas tree going up in flames....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

*The baby in question is the dog. I messaged her telling her chocolate is poisonous to dogs and she told me to F off, her dog loves it and to mind my own business :(:(
    What a charmer. I let my dogs eat a few grapes and my sister told me they're actually toxic for dogs and can cause kidney failure. Instead of telling her to F off I thanked her and felt terrible. Luckily no harm was done and I've obviously never given them grapes again.

I don't bring chocolate into my house because not only do the dogs love it but my two parrots do as well and it's also highly toxic for them. Anytime I've had chocolate Charlie flies straight over to me and tries to take it. He can get quite aggressive about it so it's not worth the hassle. I'd be afraid I'd leave some lying around and he'd get hold of it. You can't explain to a bird that it's bad for their health :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

Rub a Dub wrote: »
    Her next post could very well be about the christmas tree going up in flames....
    Or a moan about a very expensive vet bill when her dog gets sick from eating chocolate.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭leggo

*The baby in question is the dog. I messaged her telling her chocolate is poisonous to dogs and she told me to F off, her dog loves it and to mind my own business :(:(

https://www.ispca.ie/cruelty_complaint

Seriously. Screenshot the status as proof.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

Gng gvn me sexy man jonathan me password ta day so wat ever yer inboxn go head coz i tel jonathan every thng so no secerts been kept nw jst inbox me as if he hasnt gt da password bt jst remember he dose hve it haha so **** u lol xxxxxxx

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Gng gvn me sexy man jonathan me password ta day so wat ever yer inboxn go head coz i tel jonathan every thng so no secerts been kept nw jst inbox me as if he hasnt gt da password bt jst remember he dose hve it haha so **** u lol xxxxxxx

Telpis & Telp Jonathan

Da dirty whore don't seem ta get d msg **** of u cum bucket awl mad for sauce I wudnt b seen dead wit u you backstabbing bitch Ur fella was locked up a week n you tryin his friends I'm tellin u now u tallagh tramp it's in Ur best interest tah rare Ur son && **** off from around me u absolute disaster ... good for wan nyt a feek is all u are no self respect awl mental health herself sort Ur life out Nd stay away from me u contamination of a ting Ur not worth a charge sheet u waste of space awl stalker syndrome oh I dare you ta slag my child cos she calls him iKey once more now I dare u. least she's not ****ed off to Nana n granda every DaY now I'm in Limerick wit my child I promise god u slagged my Harmless child 2 tyms u Wana stay outa my way u horrible ting outa a cave covered in seaweed and crabs tyin to get to d nearest rock for survival . Rare Ur child ur a disgrace of a mother I'll see u wen I do Nd ill make bits of u slaggin my child n my fella Ur a local bike . **** u you ram stay far away u cum bucket

Da dirty whore don't seem ta get d msg **** of u cum bucket awl mad for sauce I wudnt b seen dead wit u you backstabbing bitch Ur fella was locked up a week n you tryin his friends I'm tellin u now u tallagh tramp it's in Ur best interest tah rare Ur son && **** off from around me u absolute disaster ... good for wan nyt a feek is all u are no self respect awl mental health herself sort Ur life out Nd stay away from me u contamination of a ting Ur not worth a charge sheet u waste of space awl stalker syndrome oh I dare you ta slag my child cos she calls him iKey once more now I dare u. least she's not ****ed off to Nana n granda every DaY now I'm in Limerick wit my child I promise god u slagged my Harmless child 2 tyms u Wana stay outa my way u horrible ting outa a cave covered in seaweed and crabs tyin to get to d nearest rock for survival . Rare Ur child ur a disgrace of a mother I'll see u wen I do Nd ill make bits of u slaggin my child n my fella Ur a local bike . **** u you ram stay far away u cum bucket

Followed by:

Tallagh tramp threatened ta put windows in around my child and slagged my child coz she calls him iKey... I'm in d ryt humour now for that sea monster.. my child she slagged not me ohhh her day will come. I'm sick of her haven't seen her in months Nd she tryin ta add me da smellll yuck smell neglected turkey bones off her"

Neglected turkey bones :D:D:D Isnt that some epic ranting to be fair!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,362 ✭✭✭corner of hells

"Went to Parnell Teck",

Brilliant in its simplicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

U contamination of a thing is my new favourite insult... love it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

iKey...

What the hell is iKey?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,026 ✭✭✭farmchoice

What the hell is iKey?
    i was wondering that too, perhaps the child has a little speech impediment and calls a man called Mikey, ikey.

farmchoice wrote: »
    i was wondering that too, perhaps the child has a little speech impediment and calls a man called Mikey, ikey.

Yes it's the mum's boyfriend Mikey, in fairness the child is only two, the other person may well have been just messing rather than making fun of the child!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

Woman shares a women's aid status about the tragic death of Nadine Lott and starts into a rant about male violence.

Interestingly this same woman was involved in a violent unprovoked assault on a man in his mid 80's a couple of years ago.

Reminds me of a woman whos son got pricked by a needle in a playground. She was on the news giving out about it, it turned out the kid's father was locked up at the time for possession of heroin

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I ave 981 friends
    On facebook
    I wanna see how many
    Will say to merry christmas 2 me

• Registered Users Posts: 921 ✭✭✭benjamin d

I ave 981 friends
    On facebook
    I wanna see how many
    Will say to merry christmas 2 me

Hopefully 980 friends now

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

benjamin d wrote: »
    Hopefully 980 friends now

The status has been up 16 hours and so far it has 2 replies. Obviously not as popular as he thought :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

Santa clause is not real he is a fake person he is actually called Satan clause because he is saying that he can go all around the world in one night which is blasphemous to God because only God is omnipresent Santa clause is a fake imposter of God and a lie from the enemy #satanclause

!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

aoh wrote: »
    Santa clause is not real he is a fake person he is actually called Satan clause because he is saying that he can go all around the world in one night which is blasphemous to God because only God is omnipresent Santa clause is a fake imposter of God and a lie from the enemy #satanclause

!!!

It's amazing how people don't believe in Santa, yet believe in a another fella with a big beard who watches every move of everybody in the world, and rewards or punishes them based on the same sort of naughty / nice list that Santa uses.

I'm raffaling this colt at €100 a ticket hes double doncaster bread wouldnt be raffaling this colt only my father is locked up and we've too many horses he will make a serious pony if he gets a bit of looking after 100% double Doncaster bread chancey raffle boys

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

"This is to all you Facebook peeps happy New Year to everyone on Facebook including my Facebook merry Christmas (even though I don’t like Christmas Because it is a pagan holiday) and a happy new year Blessings be upon you all in Jesus Christ’s mighty name we pray Amen"

Sweet jeebus!!

U c u laura smell u might blame my father for some thing he dident do u had no luck their not guilty now ur saying i am the same u just prove ur self a liar as we all now smell again keep my ****en name out of problens and putting pics of me up i put a picture of ur house and ur address up on facebook look at ur own kids frist smeel

"Don't let people treat you like a cigarette, they only use you when they are bored and step on you when they are done. Be like drugs let them die for you!"

Very deep and meaningful. Such a philosopher!

Oh God ... someone just posted in a parenting group, "My 4yr old is loving her Somealien families she got for Christmas"

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,693 ✭✭✭Lisha

Oh God ... someone just posted in a parenting group, "My 4yr old is loving her Somealien families she got for Christmas"

:D

That’s funny 😂 Also slightly sad n scary but I’m after wine so I’ll stick with funny

• Registered Users Posts: 8,207 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

"When the mother-in-law hands you a tub of cream and says "it's clearly out of date but give it a sniff and stick your finger in and give it a lick and let me know"

Surely a hearty giggle is allowed?"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 Rub a Dub

Foweva Awone.....
    You've got an elite list of FB friends :)

"Eddie Stones was in Waterford Thursday night last and said the warning is soon he also said Ireland is in a bad state that 5 cities in Ireland will be hit possibly by a comet, 7 states in America will also be hit... soon the cross will appear in the sky and the Lord will appear for everyone to see for a week.. people need to go to confession to prepare for what's coming... there will be 6 weeks darkness.. only blessed candles will light. He said get medals crucifix say the rosary get enough food and fuel and water for the time of darkness.. many suicides are occuring because of abortion...but he said many will turn back and be saved..he also said get the scapulars, there's protection in that from what's coming to the world.. many will awaken and turn back to God which is a great thing.. Amen x"

You've been warned!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭simongurnick

"Isolating fan for sale"

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 77 ✭✭Ruben James

Tbh I think a lot of the posts on here are bs and personally i wouldn't share any posts from my own facebook friends in a similar way. In saying that none of mine have posted anything similar.

Having viewed the thread, I find the eager gaudiness to share or view others fb posts to be worse off than those who post **** in the first place. I know there would be people who would agree with me but would not speak up.

I get the joke. I get the stupid post. I just dont find a lot of it funny. Its low brow entertainment.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement