Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dumb/Great Facebook Status {merge} [No Names] - Part II

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 719 ✭✭✭Gwen Cooper

El Weirdo wrote: »
    Also, aren't those "praying" emojis actually high five emojis?

I just had a quick google and apparently it can be both! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

I seen a picture of a fella pretending to dj at a house party on Facebook . He wrote underneath it

" I'm a dj anal now "

Did he mean "and all " or is his dj name " dj anal"

• Registered Users Posts: 401 ✭✭soiseztomabel

Life is hard...Dont care wat pll think of me i did wat i did get over it i did bad so wat i did my jail rated on no one but **** is ur thanks yeh even if u was robbin a tea bag with ye wood dickhead..but life in ballybeg is like Eastenders Emmerdale Fair ****e and the Glee ha storys storys hey friends come and go but famley Is ware the heart is blood is ticker the water famley wil always be their if u have a brain ull be grand 🙂 🙂 DONT TRUST ANYBODY jus ur MaM and DAD 🙂 🙂 O:-)=-O:OB-)o_O:-X:-\O:-)O:-):-*

• Registered Users Posts: 34,022 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

if u have a brain ull be grand

they're fúcked so.

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,148 ✭✭✭fyfe79

Life is hard...Dont care wat pll think of me i did wat i did get over it i did bad so wat i did my jail rated on no one but **** is ur thanks yeh even if u was robbin a tea bag with ye wood dickhead..but life in ballybeg is like Eastenders Emmerdale Fair ****e and the Glee ha storys storys hey friends come and go but famley Is ware the heart is blood is ticker the water famley wil always be their if u have a brain ull be grand �� �� DONT TRUST ANYBODY jus ur MaM and DAD �� �� O:-)=-O:OB-)o_O:-X:-\O:-)O:-):-*

Eastenders & Emmerdale are pretty much the only words spelled correctly in that affront to the language. Obviously a fan of the Soaps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,740 ✭✭✭Foweva Awone

got a new page opened ppl so add me if i dnt expect ya den i dnt like ya

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,070 ✭✭✭✭pq0n1ct4ve8zf5

Life is hard...Dont care wat pll think of me i did wat i did get over it i did bad so wat i did my jail rated on no one but **** is ur thanks yeh even if u was robbin a tea bag with ye wood dickhead..but life in ballybeg is like Eastenders Emmerdale Fair ****e and the Glee ha storys storys hey friends come and go but famley Is ware the heart is blood is ticker the water famley wil always be their if u have a brain ull be grand 🙂 🙂 DONT TRUST ANYBODY jus ur MaM and DAD 🙂 🙂 O:-)=-O:OB-)o_O:-X:-\O:-)O:-):-*

I wonder if it's too late to ask Santa for a last minute gift.

I'd really like someone to do me a little "family is where the heart is blood is the thicker the water" cross stitch thing to hang in the hall.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,010 ✭✭✭kildare lad

fyfe79 wrote: »
    Eastenders & Emmerdale are pretty much the only words spelled correctly in that affront to the language. Obviously a fan of the Soaps.

Probably started watching them in prison

• Registered Users Posts: 8,203 ✭✭✭Quantum Erasure

⚠️ *** WARNING *** ⚠️

If you get a link called "Ronan Keating sings Christmas Songs" don't open it...

It's a link to Ronan Keating singing Christmas Songs ���� [see no evil emoji] [sad crying smiley emoji]

edit: just looked it up, that's actually the 'loudly crying face' emoji, according to unicode.org

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭pinkyeye

⚠️ *** WARNING *** ⚠️

If you get a link called "Ronan Keating sings Christmas Songs" don't open it...

It's a link to Ronan Keating singing Christmas Songs ���� [see no evil emoji] [sad crying smiley emoji]

edit: just looked it up, that's actually the 'loudly crying face' emoji, according to unicode.org

That's quite funny in fairness. :D:D:D:D:D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,758 ✭✭✭✭BattleCorp

Thanks for the warning about people trying to steal dogs but please learn to spell before posting on Facebook.

People be careful 2 men tryed too take my dogs this morning at 7 30 they even had lock takeing of my gate they driveing small white van kk reg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Maybe acknowledge that some people have dyslexia when posting Battle Corp

• Registered Users Posts: 25,420 ✭✭✭✭sligojoek

Proposed new FB buttons.

497768.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,576 ✭✭✭Paddy Cow

khalessi wrote: »
    Maybe acknowledge that some people have dyslexia when posting Battle Corp
    Most people just suffer from lazy-itus.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,215 ✭✭✭khalessi

Paddy Cow wrote: »
    Most people just suffer from lazy-itus.

Maybe or just a lack of education never getting the swapping it y for ied or dyslexia.

I have no idea but just highlighting it could be an issue. Generally mistakes like those aren't usually just lazyitis

• Registered Users Posts: 5,752 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

khalessi wrote: »
    Maybe or just a lack of education never getting the swapping it y for ied or dyslexia.

I have no idea but just highlighting it could be an issue. Generally mistakes like those aren't usually just lazyitis

In fairness, K, there would be no thread if we took that into account.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,854 ✭✭✭De Bhál

'xhristmass'

hey friends come and go but famley Is ware the heart is blood is ticker the water famley wil always be their

You know when someone takes the p1ss out of these kind of posts and statuses, and they deliberately make spelling mistakes and switch lose/loose around to make it seem like they're dumber than ditch water?

If you took the sentence "Hey, friends come and go........but, family is where the heart is. Blood is thicker than water!.....Family will always be there" and deliberately tried to make a bags of it, it would still not be as all over the place as the quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭kevcos

Saw an article on RTE today about a tragic inquest.
    I had an inkling that those closely involved could be a source of ridiculous facebook correspondence and boy o boy was I right.

Far too many classics to list from this lady.
    Read below her refuting allegations that her new bf is a rapist.

"No down in the Garda station and I got his report he's not a rapist so uwhoever break knows you're going to noble by i am her with the gards and it just handed me the record he's not a rapist"

• Registered Users Posts: 1,726 ✭✭✭It wasnt me123

If that is to do with that poor child - she never stood a chance.

You have to have a licence for a dog but can have as many children as you like.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

If that is to do with that poor child - she never stood a chance.

You have to have a licence for a dog but can have as many children as you like.

Saw a video on here of the two scummers getting the sh!te kicked out of them when they tried to return to their house

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I actually love Christmas,but when the likes of gangster gee jacinta ,starts putting up the photos of what Santa left young AJ (anto junior) it does me head in 😡😡 iPhone 11 cause he keeps taking her phone to watch peppa pig,and the little brat keeps hanging up on anto when he rings 😂😂 ****ing gas child
    A scrambler because he is every bar of his da a ****ing dare devil 🀣
    A play station 4,that he can play in nanny’s when he has a sleepover,so she can watch the late late in peace,dressed head to toe in moncler,only the best for there little teddy bear ,and a heap of other stuff cause she sells her muff .....the child is turning 3 in March 😂😂 **** of jacinta they only joy your having this Christmas,is the one your visiting anto in 😂😂

• Registered Users Posts: 5,181 ✭✭✭Lady Haywire

SusieBlue wrote: »
    **** of jacinta the only joy your having this Christmas,is the one your visiting anto in

Fecking brilliant :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭Historybluff

Kids are hiding under parked pick-up trucks! Minister for Transport Shane Ross needs to arrange a public awareness campaign on this pronto!

• Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭aoh

9 year old repost. Any translators available?? :

today paddy the pirate is a jack nasty face with whopping kettle drums who is going to sack tanya theunderstrapper and alma the hoddy doddy who have very very fartleberry arses cuz they is queer as dicks hatband so there xxxx

• Registered Users Posts: 3,894 ✭✭✭selectamatic

Woman shares a women's aid status about the tragic death of Nadine Lott and starts into a rant about male violence.

Interestingly this same woman was involved in a violent unprovoked assault on a man in his mid 80's a couple of years ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,022 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

gangster gee jacinta

:pac::pac::pac::pac:

Life ain't always empty.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,458 ✭✭✭valoren

For everyone chatting **** about me ..if i was some sort of a peado i wudnt b at home since d court case i b in limerick prison serving a good and lng sentence dat PEADOS serve and only rite !! If any of ye read d echoe d day after ye nosey holes wud knw wat really happened RANT OVER !!!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 8,029 ✭✭✭SusieBlue

I've my tree done but got angry with wish through customer support why don't they have an Irish number to ring because my lights and robot hoover didn't arrive yesterday and they both were to arrive yesterday I've another thing I ordered to arrive tomorrow so I better get all 3 of them tomorrow cause can't put tinsel on my tree without the lights my lights I ordered on wish were to arrive last Friday then got daelayed so was told id have them yesterday got nothing I'd be waiting awhile for the smart lights cause only ordered them but will have them for next year and not have to get them next year 105 lights on eBay and all your talking 90 euro on 80 if lucky but 90 on even for 105 lights but my play pen mental fence hasn't arrived yet so a chair on top of the table to protect my baby* is all I can do mind ye she went for decorations today off the tree started chewing them I've to give her a bit of chocolate as didn't have treats or ham to get her to drop it really clever she is very smart and all she wants it all her own way too much like me definitely

*The baby in question is the dog. I messaged her telling her chocolate is poisonous to dogs and she told me to F off, her dog loves it and to mind my own business :(:(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,503 ✭✭✭✭Sadb

I've my tree done but got angry with wish through customer support why don't they have an Irish number to ring because my lights and robot hoover didn't arrive yesterday and they both were to arrive yesterday I've another thing I ordered to arrive tomorrow so I better get all 3 of them tomorrow cause can't put tinsel on my tree without the lights my lights I ordered on wish were to arrive last Friday then got daelayed so was told id have them yesterday got nothing I'd be waiting awhile for the smart lights cause only ordered them but will have them for next year and not have to get them next year 105 lights on eBay and all your talking 90 euro on 80 if lucky but 90 on even for 105 lights but my play pen mental fence hasn't arrived yet so a chair on top of the table to protect my baby* is all I can do mind ye she went for decorations today off the tree started chewing them I've to give her a bit of chocolate as didn't have treats or ham to get her to drop it really clever she is very smart and all she wants it all her own way too much like me definitely

*The baby in question is the dog. I messaged her telling her chocolate is poisonous to dogs and she told me to F off, her dog loves it and to mind my own business :(:(

If she ordered Christmas lights on wish then late arrival is the least of her worries! Hilarious that she thinks they’ll still work next year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement