Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

4Ad wrote: »
    I will send you head to East Clare I will entertain you, but I want stories

Is it cold there?

Am probably too tired for stories. Have spent the last few hours writing 4 articles about nasal congestion, about 3000 words in total. All I can think of are stuffed noses.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hugs for Witchie :)

• Registered Users Posts: 673 ✭✭✭Sharp MZ700

Witchie wrote: »
    Finally finished work, well as much as I can handle today. Wrecked.

Having a beer and some quorn goodies are in the oven. Having a party by myself. Tomorrow is another long day ahead and the next and the next...

Someone please cheer me up and send me home.

I'm having a party too, a whiskey and leftover Halloween monkey nuts! Cheers:-)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

My friend who was to be induced today is going to be induced tomorrow instead. She started her text telling me this with "want a shock?". My heart went crossways for a moment. My mind was going through the maddest possibilities and had just reached conjoined twins when she text again and clarified.

Doubt I'll sleep now :/ I'll make some virtual Barry's tea...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I'll make some virtual Barry's tea...

👍👍👍👍

😛😃

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside now listening to a podcast. Have decided I’m taking the rest of the week off college work, then on Monday I’ll try and start working on my thesis. So I’ve been enjoying a bit of free time to relax :)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,759 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

It's good to plan some time off Kitty, assignments and a thesis are big drains :)

Hotelside.
    Back in Chicago. Which is cold and dry but fabulous as ever.
    Listening to an old Chicago playlist that involves a lot of Bob Dylan, Willie Nelson and Jamie Johnson. Not sure how location drives my taste in music but somehow it just does. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

It's good to plan some time off Kitty, assignments and a thesis are big drains :)

Planning on making a plan to do a certain amount of words each day and hopefully it’ll stop me from getting too stressed :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sweet dreams all 😴 💤 x

• Advertisement

Off the clock o clock? :P Night

Suddenly sneezing like a sneezy thing. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

https://images.app.goo.gl/KrejWuZjs5TCfsQp8

Bedside, enjoying last few moments of peace & solitude.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

.....Hey Mister Christmas, we hope you're havin' fun, Hey Mister Christmas, Mister Christmas here we come...

Morning all,

Clear spells and showers, cold 2.5C

Kitchen with the brekkie - off to hide in the salt mines :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Wednesday!!!

Smurf is having some fun in the pic today :D

Another day................
    Will visit my 2 favourite little people later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Classroom side preparing for the arrival of little monkeys (I mean elves!)

Off to the shop and chemist for her of the ailment before I head home..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,070 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am at work. Still sleepy. Need to get my act together as have a big night ahead.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Smurf is having some fun in the pic today
    We really do that :):)

Have a cold that has not gotten to the cough stage and I scheduled to work in a few hours, ugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Waiting for fiancee in his car, guzzling mocha coffee. He's dealing with some business. A sprinkling of hailstones shining in the sunlight on the windscreen. I didn't sleep much. I could have a power nap.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,683 ✭✭✭Pretzill

Back in from morning stroll - it's a beautiful, chilly but sunny day. The bird feeders have been filled. Now I'm relaxing with a cuppa.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Home from Doctor. Back in bed feeling very fragile. Trying to summon up energy for tea and toast....

Heading into town to drop off more documents, sephers is one sleepy kitten today

giphy.gif

Eleysian wrote: »
    Home from Doctor. Back in bed feeling very fragile. Trying to summon up energy for tea and toast....

Here ya go

tea-and-toast-C96TEP.jpg

It's barrys tea as well which has healing properties 😛 unlike that other brand which I won't name 😜

I’m very much a morning person, but for some obscure reason this company loves to have me working nights. UGH.

My sleep tracker is freaking out with my irregular sleep patterns :)

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,381 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

About to dock in Holyhead aboard a ship that was due in 7 hours or so ago. The one I was supposed to be on 4 hours ago is about to leave Holyhead...

Business finished , in weather spoons , having a sandwich, got my niece and nephew their presents as well, a dolly for my niece and a remote control Thomas the tank engine for my nephew and Meccano car for me :3, I best sent the dolly tomorrow as it has to go Adelaide!

Note to self, don’t shave with cheap razor just before putting on uniform with a white shirt.

• Advertisement

Just noticed that there is a beautiful full moon out there, so what out for the crazies

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement