Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Guinness mmmm damn you work..

I'd try cheer you up and say the pints are sub par grem but I'd be lying. The sambo was delicious. Proper ham, not processed slices and I smothered it with mustard. I could probably eat another one but the neighborino is picking me up in 20 mins. I'll definitely have time for another pint though!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,379 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside trying to decide what to eat. The possibilities are not appealing.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I'd try cheer you up and say the pints are sub par grem but I'd be lying. The sambo was delicious. Proper ham, not processed slices and I smothered it with mustard. I could probably eat another one but the neighborino is picking me up in 20 mins. I'll definitely have time for another pint though!

Oh a twenty minute pint, perfect. Cold the full way through, tasty.

Time to pack up and get ready for road, traffic does be weird.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Eleysian wrote: »
    Bedside. Have not eaten anything since Sunday and still feeling very unwell.
    Yowsa...ll

Ahhh here! get yourself to the doctor asap, that doesn't sound good!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I'm back at base 2. Coffee.I was at a meeting, remembered it's the 10th, my best friend's giving birth! Hard to believe I forgot. That's how hectic it's been today. Sad that I couldnt make it.

Nice to come back to a house and not have to catch up on housework after a long day. OH is even more conscientious and houseproud than I am.

Hope all's well in boardsland

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,012 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Yeah I actually did Seph because I didn't know what the first two things were for a minute!!

Bedside, working tonight, I'm so confused with days..

Gold star for gremmy :3

Deskside watching merkin and his kittens :3

Just home, picked up a few groceries after work, put grub in the oven and poured a glass, difficult day at work but I've a short week and a flight at the weekend for an itsy bitsy breakaway, contemplating getting another spray tan just in case...😂

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,761 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Cranky brain, itchy nose, cheery work peeps better keep a distance :mad:

Just home, picked up a few groceries after work, put grub in the oven and poured a glass, difficult day at work but I've a short week and a flight at the weekend for an itsy bitsy breakaway, contemplating getting another spray tan just in case...��

Where yis off to? 😏

Gold star for gremmy :3

Deskside watching merkin and his kittens :3

There's a cat called Merkin??? :D or Merlin? :)

I'm relaxing and unwinding with a stack of books to look at...can nearly feel the tension dissolving. With tea, of course! :)

• Advertisement

There's a cat called Merkin??? :D or Merlin? :)

I'm relaxing and unwinding with a stack of books to look at...can nearly feel the tension dissolving. With tea, of course! :)

What kind of tea hmmmm ?

No no merkin is a dog and helps to look after foster kittens :3

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

We survived :D well I did, not so sure about CH :D weather was horrible but shopping was done and food was eaten :)

Now to plan another day of fun with CH :D;)

Maybe more shopping :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

What kind of tea hmmmm ?

No no merkin is a dog and helps to look after foster kittens :3

Awww!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,022 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

CH - Let me know if you want me to give you a shout about an emergency & you to get away immediately

• Registered Users Posts: 10,040 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Kinda glad that my missus doesn’t like shopping:)

Hotel bound, went to visit Bahrain today with its wet and windy thunderstorms, kinda reminded me of Irish weather.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,806 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Autosport wrote: »
    We survived :D well I did, not so sure about CH :D weather was horrible but shopping was done and food was eaten :)

Now to plan another day of fun with CH :D;)

Hmm I must discuss the merits of targeted shopping with someone i.e. Know precisely what you want - go to shop - pick off shelf and/or ask assistant - pay and out :D

Still the company was great and she stood me lunch and shur my coat and shoes will eventually dry out :D

Kitchen with tay and apple crumble

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

bedside, pondering things :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 372 ✭✭Ghosteen

I think I now know where the phrase God give me strength came from. Le ugh.

Ghosteen wrote: »
    I think I now know where the phrase God give me strength came from. Le ugh.

'Sup?

• Advertisement

Hmm I must discuss the merits of targeted shopping with someone i.e. Know precisely what you want - go to shop - pick off shelf and/or ask assistant - pay and out

Is that sirens I hear?.... :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,239 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted that's most kind of you and I'll let you know if I need you to make that emergency call ;):D

Now to write Christmas cards :)

'Sup?

Ah I'm grand just really worn out is all. I shall feel replenished in the future again. :)

'Sup?

Thanks for asking though.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch watching the Chelsea game

• Registered Users Posts: 12,087 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Let them shop, let them eat, let them all have fun! It's all cool if you want it to be whether your a woman or a man. I'm a man that likes shopping on my own, with kids or Mrs G. Absolutely no problem with it. I would shop with anyone! Groceries. Clothes. Furniture. Whatever. Shopping should be a cool experience.

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Couchside feeling totally overwhelmed too much crap going on . Nothing wrong with a good cry is there

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

smurfjed wrote: »
    my missus doesn't like shopping

New bird smurfjd? Have u dropped the hand yet? If you haven't done so don't.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Let them shop, let them eat, let them all have fun! It's all cool if you want it to be whether your a woman or a man. I'm a man that likes shopping on my own, with kids or Mrs G. Absolutely no problem with it. I would shop with anyone! Groceries. Clothes. Furniture. Whatever. Shopping should be a cool experience.

I like this sentiment very much, and not only because I'm an accomplished clothes shopper...quite a good outlook for life!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,828 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Heating on , wrapped some presents , now have Amazing Spaces - Northern Lights Adventure on the tv . One day , when I win the lotto..
    No harm in dreaming eh :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement