Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Working but in agony. Suddenly got mad pains in my back but they don't feel muscular. Feels kinda like my gallstone pain but in my back. Worried it's kidney stones.

Can barely breathe with the pain. Going to doc tomorrow morning. Feck it.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Buside
    I will make a sandwich, and you will appear.

What kind of sandwich we talking about 🤔?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Surf is up!
    God be with the days when I would be putting on a wetsuit and heading out surfing in those november waves.
    Nowadays - I am getting a sniffle just looking at that picture.

There were some mad windsurfers doing loop the loops! I couldn’t stand with the wind!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

I love the pictures of sea , they give me a sense of peace somehow , or maybe that's the wrong way to phrase it :o

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    I love the pictures of sea , they give me a sense of peace somehow , or maybe that's the wrong way to phrase it :o

I love the sea Mam, I know what you mean. I once lived in a place Abroad that was away from the sea and it felt claustrophobic. I love the mountains too, but the sea restores me.

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote: »
    I love the sea Mam, I know what you mean. I once lived in a place Abroad that was away from the sea and it felt claustrophobic. I love the mountains too, but the sea restores me.

That's exactly it Poochie , restores you . I used always say it's good for the soul , but didn't want to offend anyone and restores is a better word , thank you !

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

In the door from my weekly walk with my neighbour ... I’ve (just about) calmed down since this morning! Going to have a ME evening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Sure why not... From earlier.

495030.jpg

495031.jpg

Sure why not... From earlier.
    Awwwwh, somebody loves his Papa :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

I'm home from the most mental day at work ever. Only fit for the bed.

To thine own self be true

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

I think it might snow tomorrow.Im a sleepy, relaxed Widdershins.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

I was hoping for a nice and clean switch over from EIR back to Vodafone today. 9am, EIR cut connection. No probs. 10am Vodafone guy arrives to reinstall their service. 11.25am and he's having problems.

So at my tech desk on a hotspot wasting my time trying to do an upload again! There is no TV service either so Mrs G and little G are having a meltdown. Mrs G over soaps and tonights episode of walking dead. Little G because she can't play online with her gaming buddies. WTF! The good news is I can talk to you lot here as the hot spot can handle basic internet 123.:D

My experiences with EIR and Vodafone are classic evidence that the human race did not put a man on the moon. EVER!:D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,062 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Went on a pub crawl yesterday got to the 5th pub, so about 7 pints, wife was in a happy mood, pub was empty and we were sitting outside, got shocked when wife returned from bar saying that they refused to serve her, I went to ask and got told we had had enough and they wouldn’t serve us.... like WTF.
    So walked literally 5 minutes down the road to another pub where we stayed for 3 hours followed by another pub for another hour.
    Wrote a nasty review of the bar and trying to decide If I should post it.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Went on a pub crawl yesterday got to the 5th pub, so about 7 pints, wife was in a happy mood, pub was empty and we were sitting outside, got shocked when wife returned from bar saying that they refused to serve her, I went to ask and got told we had had enough and they wouldn’t serve us.... like WTF.
    So walked literally 5 minutes down the road to another pub where we stayed for 3 hours followed by another pub for another hour.

Thats a First World problem. I've no Broadband.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭4Ad

smurfjed wrote: »

Dont bother with the review...
    Look on the bright side, you had an enjoyable session..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Killing time until Only Connect followed by University Challenge. Need to limber up the old grey cells.

No work or R+R can be done. No TV or Broadband still. At this point I guess it will be sometime tomorrow before connection. This is how babies get made! Thankfully Ive loads of books.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Grandeeod wrote: »
    No work or R+R can be done. No TV or Broadband still. At this point I guess it will be sometime tomorrow before connection. This is how babies get made! Thankfully Ive loads of books.:D

Do you need books on how to make babies? 😍

Do you need books on how to make babies? 😍

The books are to avoid the babie making carry on of a classic night of no modern day entertainment.:D Even a board game could get risky/frisky.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,542 ✭✭✭✭cj maxx

Back home after a surprisingly short stint in A&E. Thought I was wasting everyone's time with a sore finger but feel quite smug now when the x-ray showed a fracture.
    Off for an Indian and beers to 'celebrate '
    Gonna milk this for all I can :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with a cupan tae and eyeing up the yellow snack in front me........

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Deskside with a cupan tae and eyeing up the yellow snack in front me........

Don’t do it their muck now !! Totally changed

Wouldn’t mind a yellow snack myself... but one of the old ones. They’re horrible now!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,481 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I'm in The Olympia, waiting for a band to start and looking forward to it, but at the same time, wishing I was at home. :o

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Don’t do it their muck now !! Totally changed
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Wouldn’t mind a yellow snack myself... but one of the old ones. They’re horrible now!

I see ladies.....interesting......opinions ye have there....

giphy.gif

:pac:

I'm in The Olympia, waiting for a band to start and looking forward to it, but at the same time, wishing I was at home. :o

What band?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Goodnight all.
    Today was bedlam and tomorrow is shaping up similar so time for a horizontal workout.

To thine own self be true

Goodnight all.
    Today was bedlam and tomorrow is shaping up similar so time for a horizontal workout.

Sweet dreams.

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Thats a First World problem. I've no Broadband.:D

Mine was to be installed tomorrow , problem with the ESB pole outside , so that's to be rectified within five days by the ground crew , then they'll give new installation date ...
    At the other house , they had to dig up the path at the side of the house !

• Advertisement

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Mine was to be installed tomorrow , problem with the ESB pole outside , so that's to be rectified within five days by the ground crew , then they'll give new installation date ...
    At the other house , they had to dig up the path at the side of the house !

Well I think my solution tomorrow is coming from a call centre in India and a KN Networks person. Luckily I have a Cadbury's Caramello and Aldi Red Lemonade Zero to ease my pain. Got Mrs G off to bed too so no old fashioned baby making stuff.:D I was only jesting earlier and don't need a fecking book either!. Once she's asleep I head off with my book. Its like a Monday night in 1970.:D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement