Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I do hot blackcurrant and neat whiskey :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Jeez lads it's fecking freezing, home from the coalface and the stove full to the brim with coal and timber but it's taking an age to warm up the house.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Homeside and freezing, I hope this cold snap doesn't drag on.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,109 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

At a pointless tech desk still on a poxy hotspot connection. Day two and still no broadband or TV. I was told today it will be Thursday afternoon before a fix is sorted. One day I can handle, but 4 days is 4 days without a wage as my work got passed over to someone else due to the tech issues. I feel like crying.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bus side home

honeybear wrote: »
    All is good in Bumbóg Land again. Have a good day all!

You should change the Bumbog to béar meala seeing as you're a honeybear and all 😛😃

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Bus side home

You should change the Bumbog to béar meala seeing as you're a honeybear and all 😛😃

Think Bumbóg is a cute word and I’m a busy bee so it really suits me.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Maybe it's the circulation boost from my shower but I'm not feeling the cold at all. Wearing a light dress with just ankle socks, no shoes or jumper needed. Or all the tea I drink might raise my temp???

I've to go somewhere I've always found deeply anxiety triggering tomorrow and argue my case with someone. Hasta bedun. Will be awake tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

All is good in Bumbóg Land again. Have a good day all!

Three degrees and blowing a gale, there was a poor Bumbóg outside the kitchen window this morning. :eek:
    Homeside and freezing, I hope this cold snap doesn't drag on.

+1 to that :D Being a very bold dog, have the heat on 24/7 :p

Homeside, with 'Driving Over Lemons' ( Chris Stewart ) transporting me to rural Spain. Very, very tired

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Think Bumbóg is a cute word and I’m a busy bee so it really suits me.

🤔🤔

Touche!

• Registered Users Posts: 28,916 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

0lddog wrote: »
    Three degrees and blowing a gale, there was a poor Bumbóg outside the kitchen window this morning. :eek:

+1 to that :D Being a very bold dog, have the heat on 24/7 :p

Homeside, with 'Driving Over Lemons' ( Chris Stewart ) transporting me to rural Spain. Very, very tired

Oh I loved that book! Had me in knots laughing!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Wondering how real or pretend people are.

Well, here are nice people being nice (or sometimes grumpy, but not at each other).

Ahhhhhhh. Homeside. Today I swam so much. Went diving and also snorkelling. Snorkelling is actually also so amazing - and a little less scary.

Now for some wandering without a jacket on in November. Can I live here forever?

Not working does improve the place though. :)

Skybirdjb wrote: »
    Don’t do it their muck now !! Totally changed
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Wouldn’t mind a yellow snack myself... but one of the old ones. They’re horrible now!

Both of ye were right, there rank!

Well, here are nice people being nice (or sometimes grumpy, but not at each other).

Ahhhhhhh. Homeside. Today I swam so much. Went diving and also snorkelling. Snorkelling is actually also so amazing - and a little less scary.

Now for some wandering without a jacket on in November. Can I live here forever?

Only if I can move in too :3?

Only if I can move in too :3?

Are you flirting with me for a free gaff in Spain? Or is it because I still have one of your bowls?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

FT, Did you forget the suitcase that we all packed ourselves into ?

Are you flirting with me for a free gaff in Spain? Or is it because I still have one of your bowls?

Both :3.

0lddog wrote: »
    FT, Did you forget the suitcase that we all packed ourselves into ?

OMG. KEVIN!!!

Both :3.

2 can play that game.

*Flutters eyelashes at Tedo*

2 can play that game.

*Steps away slowly...

:)

Loads of things to do here, but, Jaysus, the guys here are very open.. Which is good for them, but I'm spoken for, and you sit in a sandwich bar for five minutes, and ...

You should all come over .

You've been doing that for months now!

*runs off bawling*

:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Homeside with dinner on.

Coffee date went really well, better than the one with the last guy. This one seems much nicer too, so all in all, a fairly successful day :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Kitchenside smoking one of 2 emergency cigarettes while leaning out the door. Bit frigid out there. Pondering if the Siberian cold is a different sort of cold. Heard somewhere Alaskan snow and cold feels different, more tolerable somehow, something to do with its dry powdery quality, but it's Siberia I might visit next year. Very wound up and wishing my OH was here now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

I do hot blackcurrant and neat whiskey :)

Ooohhh Grem - Mr. Eleysian swears hot blackcurrant is not a thing so thank you for this...

Home from work (wishing for a hot blackcurrant and whiskey)
    Right how about we all take a trip over to see Fluffy Towel. I can’t take much more of this cold.... when there’s a brrrrr in the month.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Mine was to be installed tomorrow , problem with the ESB pole outside , so that's to be rectified within five days by the ground crew , then they'll give new installation date ...
    At the other house , they had to dig up the path at the side of the house !

You all heard it here first.
    Mam's up the pole :)

To thine own self be true

Bejaysus.. Sephers I hope you had no hand,act or PART in this revelation. 😂

:eek: :eek: :eek: Mam!

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Baby Jesus being born wouldn't be the only Christmas Miracle if I was , PM ;):p

Just back in , I know it's bitterly cold out , but there's a lovely clear sky and bright moon to make up for it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,916 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Can I join in with all you lovely folk??

Settling in to listen to the great music of John Creedon with the heater blazing (metaphorically!). A luxury I don't treat myself to half enough.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Can I join in with all you lovely folk??

Settling in to listen to the great music of John Creedon with the heater blazing (metaphorically!). A luxury I don't treat myself to half enough.

The more the merrier!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement