Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Wow. I'm gobsmacked at the spontaneity of it all. Enjoy *grumble* :p

I’ll send you a fish from the underwater. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 21,846 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Well, the accommodation is requested. But I have a good feeling.. :)

30 minutes to the taxi to the airport. :D:D:D

Have a great time !

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Have a great time !

Thank you Mam. You are just lovely.

That's a pro-move FluffyTowel!!! Exit stage Canaries :)
    Sure the rain will still be here for you when you get back :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

couchside, back from Dublin, had an enjoyable day :D heading to bed soon though

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,996 ✭✭✭✭gozunda

I'm a week behind myself for some reason. Just catching up now :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 13,068 ✭✭✭✭Purple Mountain

Goodnight all from me and my hot water bottle.

To thine own self be true

couchside, back from Dublin, had an enjoyable day :D heading to bed soon though

How did your Mam get on AW ?

In bed , fluting around boards on the phone , just remembered , any word from Sharpz?

Did anyone watch The Evil Next Door on Netflix , just wondering if it's any good ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,997 ✭✭✭The Crazy Cat Lady

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    How did your Mam get on AW ?

In bed , fluting around boards on the phone , just remembered , any word from Sharpz?

Did anyone watch The Evil Next Door on Netflix , just wondering if it's any good ?

she got on really well thanks :D she didn't win sadly but looked smashing

• Registered Users Posts: 16,551 ✭✭✭✭Leg End Reject

Enjoy FluffyTowel.

Couchside jealous. :(

• Advertisement

she got on really well thanks :D she didn't win sadly but looked smashing

Aw , delighted ye had a great day , and your mam's still a winner anyway !!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

We opened the Christmas elderberry wine as by Christmas I might be strictly off alcohol and generally naughty substances...3 sheets to the wind on one thimble full. Still laughing half an hour later after our conversation about similarities between my ex and Hitler. Cold dead eyes, short stature, has a little fixation with genetics, bit peculiar in bed, bitter and twisted and hates Jews in particular, blames Jews for an assortment of things they didn't do, was a "meek timid child", veers between manic giggling and dark depressive angst, and made a balls of university but that's probably the Jews fault too. He's LITERALLY HITLER!!!

Ps. I'm in no way laughing at Hitler's vile atrocities, I suppose it's a dark humour thing that mighty convey well in text at the best of times. Perhaps a way of laughing in the face of the darkness in some people rather than letting it scare you.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    That's a pro-move FluffyTowel!!! Exit stage Canaries :)
    Sure the rain will still be here for you when you get back :D

What's a rain?? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Late to the leaba tonight, ended up watching A Dog’s Purpose with mam. What an absolutely adorable movie! :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmm, trying to think of something that the missus might watch, Kitty you may just have helped me out.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

There may be tears, but it’s very very cute

Hmmm. Some delay in the airport. They must he taking their time setting up the sun in the Canaries. La la la, I hope nobody is sitting beside me, because I am going to fall over and sleep on the plane.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Hmmm. Some delay in the airport. They must he taking their time setting up the sun in the Canaries. La la la, I hope nobody is sitting beside me, because I am going to fall over and sleep on the plane.

You have to sleep on the plane, maximise your time there ;)

Birch wine. Mmm. Pure magic. I tapped the birch tree (mine. Just in case tapping's illegal.) and collected the sap for this.

Birch wine. Mmm. Pure magic. I tapped the birch tree (mine. Just in case tapping's illegal.) and collected the sap for this.

That sounds amazing, i'll have to google

• Advertisement

You have to sleep on the plane, maximise your time there ;)

Yes!!!

And the apartment is confirmed. I'm all doing a Stella Got Her Groove Back. Can't wait!!!

Fluffytowel, I'm told it's also packed with vitamins and helped my elderly Russian friend's family to survive the siege of Leningrad. It was one of the things they'd made/preserved that spring before Germany declared war on them, that kept them going through a desperate time of mass starvation. And also it's really nice :)

Fluffytowel, I'm told it's also packed with vitamins and helped my elderly Russian friend's family to survive the siege of Leningrad. It was one of the things they'd made/preserved that spring before Germany declared war on them, that kept them going through a desperate time of mass starvation. And also it's really nice :)

Hmmmm. I will mine for vitamins. Like some.strange vitamin-mining person. Everybody will love me. :)

But you get dibs on whatever I find.

Spuds eaten, five hours left..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭Be right back

Last night of my stint! (Hopefully for a while)

Last night of my stint! (Hopefully for a while)

Salute to you, comrade night grafter

Salute to you, comrade night grafter

Aren't they rubbish?

I don't work days because i don't like them!!

I don't work days because i don't like them!!

You take my nights so!!

• Advertisement

Hah well if i get shoved into doing a dayshift here and there as i expect i'll trade ya ;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement