Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

I don't know where we're going, but I know where I am (part 8)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Monday!!!

Heading to the coalface

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Raring to get out of here Auto, usual psych appointment later yikes but a little sleep first.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Looking everywhere for some motivation to adult. I might have left it in work, suppose I should head in to check.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 59,829 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Looking everywhere for some motivation to adult. I might have left it in work, suppose I should head in to check.

If I'd any to spare I'd donate it to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,813 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

....it's just another manic Monday, wish it was Sunday...

Morning all,

It's another grey cold one 4C

Kitchenside with the usual coffee porridge toast

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 401 ✭✭Eleysian

Morning all, been deskside for the last hour. It will be a long day at work.
    It is cold out there.
    Be kind to yourselves one and all.

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭SATSUMA

I can't get up...

• Registered Users Posts: 28,916 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

Stumbled across this thread while browsing..... what a lovely ray of positivity in the largely bitchy, negative mess that a lot of boards has become!!

If I need a lift I'm my mood I know where to look now!! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭Poochie05

I am still in bed, still in Sligo. It is wild and windy and I can’t wait to get out to see the sea.
    But maybe breakfast first...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

It’s a nice morning here but not nice enough to coax me in to a motivated worker bee.
    Monday. Eugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,633 ✭✭✭✭Widdershins

Wasn't the best start to the day; lost my temper a bit with someone I'd normally have endless patience for. I haven't much temper to lose, thankfully. A bit short and cross is the worst of it.
    Drink8ng tea and smoking a B&H and appreciating the peace. It's very mild and sunny, and didn't really get cold last night apart from the wind and hailstones interlude.

Cali_girl wrote: »
    Same Widderhshins. Got my new dress on and all, but really not feeling it and am thinking fire, book, phone on airplane mode and some chocolate hobnobs would be an even better plan.

I'd best go though. I remember one of the ONLY orders/pieces of advice my father ever gave me as a young wan: "You have to show up for people. Go, say hello and leave early if you must but show up and support". He was right too dammit. :o
    HeidiHeidi wrote: »
    Stumbled across this thread while browsing..... what a lovely ray of positivity in the largely bitchy, negative mess that a lot of boards has become!!

Yes it's really nice and different isn't it. There is no mean spiritedness in this one. Trivial things that make you happy is a good thread too.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,620 ✭✭✭votecounts

Morning all, workside with a coffee. Hope ye all have a good day.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's showery but we're going for a walk. That's what raingear is for.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,916 ✭✭✭✭HeidiHeidi

It's showery but we're going for a walk. That's what raingear is for.

There's no such thing as bad weather, just bad clothing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 62 ✭✭rECTAL fLAKE

HeidiHeidi wrote:

I got caught in a hail shower in a bikini once. No joke! :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

That's a favourite saying of our GP and you're both right.

Had a good walk. One heavy shower but we were nicely wrapped up.

Home now. Coffee brewing, book to hand; just have to get the biscuits out and we're good to go.

Nice sunshine breaking through now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Yes! This is one of the nicest places on boards.

Good morning lovely people. I am in the sunside. \o/ I mean, still at the airport, but roasting away in jeans and jumper from the coldside.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,064 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Canteen side
    Yes! This is one of the nicest places on boards.

Good morning lovely people. I am in the sunside. \o/ I mean, still at the airport, but roasting away in jeans and jumper from the coldside.

Take me with me you 😏

Please

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 12,626 Mod ✭✭✭✭JupiterKid

On a commuter train to Balbriggan. Lovely crisp clear November day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Got a few jobs done this morning ducking between the showers, couchside now fire blazing, very cold outside now and looks like more showers on the way. Relaxing now for the afternoon, a bit of reading to catch up on.

Just finished my lunch (tarka Dahl. I can't get enough of lentils at the moment!). Running around ll day after an old dog who's doting. She doesn't recognise me half the time, looks for water when her bowls freshly filled, keeps going in and out to the garden and gazing through the gate. A few phone calls to make now. Weather, April showers

Trundle time again. Sigh..

• Registered Users Posts: 954 ✭✭✭Skybirdjb

Trundle time again. Sigh..

Hope your appointment went / goes ok grem

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Got off a 24 hour duty at 08:00 this morning and went straight to the beach with Richo, just over a little nap and then I'll have a run and swim this evening.

And the man himself

495003.jpg

Canteen side

Take me with me you ðŸ˜

Please

I will make a sandwich, and you will appear.

Just finished my lunch (tarka Dahl. I can't get enough of lentils at the moment!). Running around ll day after an old dog who's doting. She doesn't recognise me half the time, looks for water when her bowls freshly filled, keeps going in and out to the garden and gazing through the gate. A few phone calls to make now. Weather, April showers

Sorry to hear about your doggo Widdershins. Hey - bet she’s still happy though. That’s the main thing. Give her a head scratch for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,225 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Well I didn’t get swept out to sea but cobwebs well and truly swept away!
    495016.jpeg

• Registered Users Posts: 6,080 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Surf is up!
    God be with the days when I would be putting on a wetsuit and heading out surfing in those november waves.
    Nowadays - I am getting a sniffle just looking at that picture.

• Advertisement

Just out of a pretty gruelling psych session. Decompress slowly and then let the snowglobe settle all its thoughts

Lovely to see Rico, thanks Mak

Also thanks Sky

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement