Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,927 ✭✭✭Orla WW

Lucy WW wrote: »
    Did that bullet which was fired get anyone?

No it was fired at Liam and he was munched.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

Henry WW wrote: »
    Can you send me a link to this post (don't copy) or give me the post number?

I can't see the post your talking about that preceded Mary's death.

https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058024109/49/#post111573352

I think he's referring to this, 2nd post in thread shows a bullet fired on day 3 and Mary dieing on night 3

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,394 ✭✭✭Lucy WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Lucy your a bit of an enigma, can you help us in anyway? Like be of use?

It's best not to get too involved.

Orla WW wrote: »
    No it was fired at Liam and he was munched.

Ah right, but do we know who fired it?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    My thoughts is that if I was the last wolf, with sooooo many viklagers. Id be hiding and hoping the active villagers run themselves in circles 8f they are on the wrong track.

Lots of non active players. Phil appeared helpful at time, but ultimately hes been forgetable.

I have heard zero from Abi.

Fiona..... is she even playing at this game

Lucy was very erractic and active early doors..... barely seen her recently

Lucy was dead for a while there Brendan - i.e. not posting, so hardly surprising you haven't seen much of her recently :).

But if you haven't heard anything from me in my approx. 80 posts Brendan then what would you like to know? I've gotten some of the way through providing you with my reads on people (mostly based on their lynch votes).

• Advertisement

Ah right, but do we know who fired it?

Think Angus is the vig

Death does that Abi. I died to prove a point about team village. Didn't work out exactly the way I had hoped. But think village stands by my choice.

Kenny is good.

Kenny is always good.

Kenny is Mysterion.

Mysterion is a hero.

Heroes are good.

Think Angus is the vig

They just really wanted to sure he died huh? Possible it was two wolves teams or did we sort that argument?

Death does that Abi. I died to prove a point about team village. Didn't work out exactly the way I had hoped. But think village stands by my choice.

Kenny is good.

Kenny is always good.

Kenny is Mysterion.

Mysterion is a hero.

Heroes are good.

But role doesn’t equal alignment

They just really wanted to sure he died huh? Possible it was two wolves teams or did we sort that argument?

No I think that argument is ongoing

• Advertisement

But role doesn’t equal alignment

Well Saddam was evil. And roled evil alignment.

Who so far has roled opposite of their character?

Even Satan is a good guy in the show.

Well Saddam was evil. And roled evil alignment.

Who so far has roled opposite of their character?

Even Satan is a good guy in the show.

I don’t know I’ve never seen South Park. Going to try out the movie this weekend.

No I think that argument is ongoing

Is it possible, if two teams, only one can munch and one can shoot?

Is it possible, if two teams, only one can munch and one can shoot?

I suppose anything is possible. They could also be competing for kills. The fact they’re not hitting each other is weird though.

The fact we're having an extended weekend rather than a rapid round day tells me the village is a long way from winning.

The fact we're having an extended weekend rather than a rapid round day tells me the village is a long way from winning.

Definitely.

I suppose anything is possible. They could also be competing for kills. The fact they’re not hitting each other is weird though.

Could be shared backroom and negotiations

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    https://touch.boards.ie/thread/2058024109/49/#post111573352

I think he's referring to this, 2nd post in thread shows a bullet fired on day 3 and Mary dieing on night 3

I getcha - the one that Senan claimed.

Okay, I can see where Conor is coming from now.

If that's the case, did wolves munch liam in the hope that it would look like munch and shot were the same action?

Could be shared backroom and negotiations

Oh that would be an interesting dynamic. I’ve not seen that in play before.

Oh that would be an interesting dynamic. I’ve not seen that in play before.

Think I've seen it a long time ago, unless my mind is playing tricks.

• Advertisement

Let's have a look now and see who is flying we'll under the radar!

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,709 ✭✭✭Henry WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    This post was in response to Wini, now a confirmed goodie

Seems to be siding with Ewan a bit here

I wasn't happy that Winnie seemed to accuse Ewan and then slid back off the allegation.

Took me a while to figure out that she was night watcher rather than seer, then I put her firmly in my goodie pile. If you check my reads, she'll have been consistently in my goodie pile from later that day onwards.

Let's have a look now and see who is flying we'll under the radar!

Fiona and Emily for sure but I’ve poisoned Emily already.

Fiona and Emily for sure but I’ve poisoned Emily already.

Usually a low laying poster is an unrolled villager. But the fact that everyone in this game has an ability or power should mean everyone is very active in some way.

The silence most definitely is odd.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

Can you send me a link to this post (don't copy) or give me the post number?

I can't see the post your talking about that preceded Mary's death.

Cool. . Just to say that Angus admitted to trying to interact with me on thread, he posted some link to him trying to probe me on thread for what I knew. Possibly because I have brought up the "a shot is fired" thing a bit.

I think I am answering what you are asking by saying, I think this
    sKeith wrote: »
    Mod announcment: A shot has been fired.

Was Angus placing an order in to use their Vig power on Gertie and this is confirmation of that order being carried out.
    Necro wrote: »

Gertrude WW has been shot dead in the street

Their souls still hang by a thread however.... for another hour

I think this is Angus putting in his order to kill Mary
    Mod announcement: A shot has been fired.

And this is Mary being Killed:

Mary WW was shot dead in the street.

I think this was Angus shot this morning (which he placed at 9.59 so it wouldnt show up sooner)

A shot was also fired.

If I a correct about when Angus placed his orders, hes as dodgy a target we have right now as far as I am concerned because he wont be able to explain why he came on thread pretending that he only had 8 mins to use a bullet and a wolf chose the exact target he chose the day before. I think it was a wolf ruse to try and make Angus look villagey.

• Forum Games Player Posts: 4,972 ✭✭✭Conor WW

I getcha - the one that Senan claimed.

Okay, I can see where Conor is coming from now.

If that's the case, did wolves munch liam in the hope that it would look like munch and shot were the same action?

THats exactly what I was thinking, in the shower .

Why would wovles choose Liam when he might actually be shot by a "village" Vig ? It makes no sense when they have such a wide choice of people to kill and would chose one who is a potential Bullet target. Surely a wolf would just take out the VIG to be sure they are not on that list the next time !

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,479 ✭✭✭Isla WW

Think I've caught up. Sorry Liam I was wrong about you. I think the fact that he hadn't claimed was probably why they went for him, fear of his potential power. I just didn't get your sudden issue with Patrick. Maybe I'm too close to see something with him but nobody else seemed to echo your concerns. I also reckon I'm only alive because the baddies want explosive lovers to be killed by the village.

Can someone re-confirm who is poisoned? So much speed reading I'm sure I don't remember.

I'm probably most worried about the people I still don't have a strong lean on, Phil, Angus etc Angus having a gun is a bit worrying in that respect. Doris still kind of worries me too as she was in that grouping too until her reveal and issues with Frank but that was messy and hardly a plus point. If we find out there is 2 teams then others would enter my thinking but im not theorizing too much on Conor, Tegan etc just yet. I'm a bit worried about Lucy, she is referencing being Kenny as a defense even though it seems to be brought up a few times a day that character does not = good / bad. I wonder does she even know if she is good or bad?

I wasn't happy that Winnie seemed to accuse Ewan and then slid back off the allegation.

Took me a while to figure out that she was night watcher rather than seer, then I put her firmly in my goodie pile. If you check my reads, she'll have been consistently in my goodie pile from later that day onwards.

That really confused me at the time. Winnie was adamant coming out saying it was a fact and then just backed down. Something wasn't right. Was wondering if he was a drunk Seer for a bit myself

Isla WW wrote: »
    Think I've caught up. Sorry Liam I was wrong about you. I think the fact that he hadn't claimed was probably why they went for him, fear of his potential power. I just didn't get your sudden issue with Patrick. Maybe I'm too close to see something with him but nobody else seemed to echo your concerns. I also reckon I'm only alive because the baddies want explosive lovers to be killed by the village.

Can someone re-confirm who is poisoned? So much speed reading I'm sure I don't remember.

I'm probably most worried about the people I still don't have a strong lean on, Phil, Angus etc Angus having a gun is a bit worrying in that respect. Doris still kind of worries me too as she was in that grouping too until her reveal and issues with Frank but that was messy and hardly a plus point. If we find out there is 2 teams then others would enter my thinking but im not theorizing too much on Conor, Tegan etc just yet. I'm a bit worried about Lucy, she is referencing being Kenny as a defense even though it seems to be brought up a few times a day that character does not = good / bad. I wonder does she even know if she is good or bad?

1. I know I'm good

2. Show me where someone's character is not matching good/bad so far?

3. I died for the village to prove I'm a villager, granted sneaky game Mods made that part of proving village member more difficult but Kenny is village.

• Advertisement

Conor WW wrote: »
    THats exactly what I was thinking, in the shower .

Why would wovles choose Liam when he might actually be shot by a "village" Vig ? It makes no sense when they have such a wide choice of people to kill and would chose one who is a potential Bullet target. Surely a wolf would just take out the VIG to be sure they are not on that list the next time !

There is a chance they were trying to make the vig look dodgy by surviving but tbh It does make me worry about Angus. Me thinking they were worried about his unknown power makes me wonder why not worry about the known vig?

Advertisement