Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Park WW ROLE MADNESS - Game Thread

Options

Comments

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Frank WW

Eva WW wrote: »
    I’m starting to wish a seer would peek Brenda myself too.

Curious, why would wolves bite you for fakepeeking me?

I pretended to peek you as a villager.
    Mary has been confirmed as a villager.
    Winifred has been confirmed as a villager.

That should be 3 correct peeks. But yet, they killed Winifred and not me. its why I thought the thief was a wolf role because I reckoned they decided to steal my peek rather than kill me. But if Doris is on the level and one of us, then it comes back to...… why didn't they kill me for peeking you villager

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

Brendan WW wrote: »
    Why peek me? Any niggles why I may be a wolf? Please share.

If you are a wolf, then you've played a great subtle game as I trust you most out of the villagers remaining.

Youve never ever pushed an agenda backstage or tried to influence me, not even a little. Something I think a wolf would try

I’m going to do up a read list shortly where I’ll try and expand.

A lot is just.....I reckon someone is playing a really good game here. I’m just not sure who.

GG Liam, well played

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Liam well done sorry about the misread

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,802 ✭✭✭Brendan WW

Frank WW wrote: »
    I pretended to peek you as a villager.
    Mary has been confirmed as a villager.
    Winifred has been confirmed as a villager.

That should be 3 correct peeks. But yet, they killed Winifred and not me. its why I thought the thief was a wolf role because I reckoned they decided to steal my peek rather than kill me. But if Doris is on the level and one of us, then it comes back to...… why didn't they kill me for peeking you villager

So your saying ......

Hypothetical situation here..... You claimed to peek Frank ...... frank is a wolf..... he sees this and thinks your full of ****, keeps you alive as a result

Ive got that right, yes?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 1,645 ✭✭✭Patrick WW

My vote ......

Everyone but maybe Orla Tegan Conor and Eva are a contender.

Doris is front runner so far.

Fiona
    Angus
    Doris
    Frank
    Clodagh
    Phil
    Brendan
    Eva
    Conor
    Henry
    Orla
    Tegan
    Isla

My list of wolfy to least wolfy at the moment, just listing them out for my records, have I forgotten anyone? I've left Emily off, she has taken the poison

So your saying ......

Hypothetical situation here..... You claimed to peek Frank ...... frank is a wolf..... he sees this and thinks your full of ****, keeps you alive as a result

Ive got that right, yes?

Huh ?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 2,273 ✭✭✭Tegan WW

Turns out i dont think I was blocked i forgot my password

Forgive any bad typing today am in work dressed as a pinata horse

Frank WW wrote: »
    Huh ?

Is that not what your saying Frank?

• Forum Games Player Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Emily WW

So youre gonna die later...... whats your reads now..... when you die they might be useful

Doris: Pointed out why I didnt trust her. Wolf for me

Frank: I believe to be village. Im mainly basing that off his general play and in my scenario they both cant be good or bad.

Angus: Been weary of for a few days but cooled yesterday. But not shooting off the votes is a red flag for me. Unless he had better info. Wouldnt be so sure as roleblocker is always a handy role to have.

Clodagh and Fiona: These two need to be looked at. Really feel uneasy that Fiona has floated her way this far.

Isla and Patrick: The old explosive lovers. I believe both to be good. But as I've said it is not worth the risking offing one of them at this stage and possibly give the wolves a big momentum swing.

Tegan & Conor: Not sure about Tegan at all still after the night 2 lynch. But her and Conor have mine (and admittedly their) heads melted over the last couple of days. Conor village lean.

Phil: Tough one. I have a quick look at him yesterday. Ill have a read through him today and get something up later.

Abi: Completely unsure.

Lucy: Was on her side throughout the Wendy saga (which feels like weeks ago now) but the resurrection thing has confused me.

Eva: Like the way she has played the game. Sensible, pointed posts. Village lean.

Henry: I have never seen someone so much and not been about to get a proper read on them. The amount of work he has put in for the village gives me a slight good lean but there is something that doesnt make me surer than "slight"

And you Bren: To be honest. I do not know. I like you style of questioning. Straight to the point. You seem to be helping out. But that the aim of the game isnt it. All involved want to appear to be helping

Im forgetting one here. Who is it?

• Advertisement
  • Forum Games Player Posts: 2,789 ✭✭✭Abigail WW

Patrick WW wrote: »
    Fiona
    Angus
    Doris
    Frank
    Clodagh
    Phil
    Brendan
    Eva
    Conor
    Henry
    Orla
    Tegan
    Isla

My list of wolfy to least wolfy at the moment, just listing them out for my records, have I forgotten anyone? I've left Emily off, she has taken the poison

You have forgotten Jesus ;)

Allow me to attempt it again Frank.

You claimed seer, you claimed to peek frank.

You think that if Eva is a wolf, she would know your full of **** and that your claim is bull.

If hes not a wolf why did the wolves not try munch you or Eva

Hypothetically, Eva is a wolf and she knows you were full of ****

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,158 ✭✭✭Doris WW

Emily WW wrote: »
    Well shes killing one today anywhere. Not going to moan. Asked for it.

I would say that I was very close to being extremely useful for the village but currently amnt so thats why I put myself forward

Can you explain what you mean there?

Thanks Emily.

To those who doubt me, ive voted once each day..... no real late votes, all for wolves.

Senan twice and Ewan twice.

Doris WW wrote: »
    Can you explain what you mean there?

I literally cannot

Allow me to attempt it again Frank.

You claimed seer, you claimed to peek frank.

You think that if Eva is a wolf, she would know your full of **** and that your claim is bull.

If hes not a wolf why did the wolves not try munch you or Eva

Hypothetically, Eva is a wolf and she knows you were full of ****

I think he's basically saying if Eva was a wolf and he faked a seer claim on her that she was good, then wolves would know he was bull****ting and not bother munching him

I literally cannot

May I ask why not?

I presume not giving wolves info yes?

Abigail WW wrote: »

Forgotten you and Lucy, I dont even know what to with Lucy, Abi came back from a munch, has to be good really or am I missing something else?

I think he's basically saying if Eva was a wolf and he faked a seer claim on her that she was good, then wolves would know he was bull****ting and not bother munching him

Thats how im reading it, which is a fair point by Frank.

Abigail WW wrote: »

Any reads son of god?

• Advertisement

My vote ......

Everyone but maybe Orla Tegan Conor and Eva are a contender.

Doris is front runner so far.

Right since you won’t actually ask questions you can answer some

What are you basing this on? What is your analysis? No feels no gut, provide analysis. I want to figure out if you’re a villager gone mole man or a wolf pushing what they think is a viable mislynch, so spit it out

May I ask why not?

I presume not giving wolves info yes?

Thats one reason yes.

Game rules is actually the stronger reason.

I also hate the 'oh they worked hard, the must be village'

Wolves can work too. It doesnt give people a pass that they post a lot and appear villagery.

WOLVES WANT TO APPEAR VILLAGERY

Doris WW wrote: »
    Right since you won’t actually ask questions you can answer some

What are you basing this on? What is your analysis? No feels no gut, provide analysis. I want to figure out if you’re a villager gone mole man or a wolf pushing what they think is a viable mislynch, so spit it out

You claimed Cartman...... we had a Cartman hunter who was confirmed good. I believe you mad mistake claiming Cartman wolf.

I cant believe a Cartman Hunter and Cartman are on the same team

I also hate the 'oh they worked hard, the must be village'

Wolves can work too. It doesnt give people a pass that they post a lot and appear villagery.

WOLVES WANT TO APPEAR VILLAGERY

Not sure if that is pointed at me but I alluded to that exact point for both you and Henry

Not sure if that is pointed at me but I alluded to that exact point for both you and Henry

Its not directed at you. Ive seen it alot this game esp when Henrys name is brought up

• Forum Games Player Posts: 3,736 ✭✭✭Eva WW

At the risk of hurting my own case, I figured that franks story was BS off the fact it wasn’t hard to see he was the interrogator after he invited me in to his room. He acknowledged his absence from that room after I left it, and it’s one of the reasons I kept saying I trusted frank in the early days. So unless I thought he was an interrogator who was also a seer, I wasn’t buying the “peeks” anyway.

I don’t know. No real answer to it, since I’m good.

Eva WW wrote: »
    At the risk of hurting my own case, I figured that franks story was BS off the fact it wasn’t hard to see he was the interrogator after he invited me in to his room. He acknowledged his absence from that room after I left it, and it’s one of the reasons I kept saying I trusted frank in the early days. So unless I thought he was an interrogator who was also a seer, I wasn’t buying the “peeks” anyway.

I don’t know. No real answer to it, since I’m good.

Something you did alluded to before he came out to be fair.

Im out for a bit now guys.

Orla was the player I forgot in my reads.

When Im back i'll try and have a look at her, Phil, Clodagh and Fiona and gve you my thoughts. If I have time. Pretty busy for the afternoon though.

• Advertisement

You claimed Cartman...... we had a Cartman hunter who was confirmed good. I believe you mad mistake claiming Cartman wolf.

I cant believe a Cartman Hunter and Cartman are on the same team

Satan is good in this game but you struggle with this-I have no idea what a cart man hunter was meant to do or what happened if they found me. We’ve had a drunk seer and vig so I’d expect they were meant to assume they got a baddie and make it more difficult for village but tbh I don’t know.-that’s your analysis?

Advertisement