Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Willie Frazer has died

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭careless sherpa

Always knew that Adair would start to tell all as he rots away in insignifance. Him and Frazer deserved eachother

• Closed Accounts Posts: 693 ✭✭✭The Satanist

Just another example of how every single facet of British involvement in Ireland is and has been hostile. Arms supplied to loyalists for decades, to the likes of Adair for sectarian killings, at best under the noses of the "security services" (or at worse with their help/ approval). They can never be trusted.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,017 ✭✭✭SharpshooterTom

https://twitter.com/JamieBrysonCPNI/status/1181467890140233728

He still has his supporters though evidently.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,135 ✭✭✭realdanbreen

https://twitter.com/JamieBrysonCPNI/status/1181467890140233728

He still has his supporters though evidently.

Sure wasn't Ulster Resistance the brainchild of the Reverend Ian Paisley. Himself and Peter Robinson delighted in marching around in their Red berets.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 7,466 ✭✭✭blinding

Kinda hard to take Fine Gael / FF / Lab seriously on the Irish Border and the North of Ireland when they turned a blind eye to what these people were doing in Ireland . I give the Dublin / Monaghan bombs as an example of that .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 66,969 ✭✭✭✭FrancieBrady

blinding wrote: »
    Kinda hard to take Fine Gael / FF / Lab seriously on the Irish Border and the North of Ireland when they turned a blind eye to what these people were doing in Ireland . I give the Dublin / Monaghan bombs as an example of that .

There is no doubt that FG and lately FF, under M. Martin were more than willing to remain silent on characters like this. happy to let them indulge their fantasies of being peacemakers/reformed if they attacked SF reps politically or damaged them.
    SF reps deserve to be called out as much as anybody but this 'look the other way' activity of FG is at best, mercenary and at worst, sinister.

Did Willie ever get a photo-op on the steps of the Dail one wonders?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 426 ✭✭MrAbyss

I was convinced he was a psychological weapon created by Sinn Fein to make them look sane.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,703 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Sure wasn't Ulster Resistance the brainchild of the Reverend Ian Paisley. Himself and Peter Robinson delighted in marching around in their Red berets.

Lol.

While waving gun licences in the air!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 200 ✭✭Uncle Charlie

https://twitter.com/SJAMcBride/status/1181343731498307584
    https://twitter.com/Mon_The_Hoops81/status/1181443067074813953

I'm the OP to this thread as I mentioned earlier I hated his politics but thought he wasn't anything much more than a crazy sectarian blowhard, but if this stuff is true then certainly I would withdraw any sympathy for his death.

I don't hate people based on their background or whatever their political affiliations are, but I absolutely draw the line at those who think violence is acceptable in furthering their political aims especially killing innocent civilians.

Not sure if I believe the fake news media about this.

Wasn't Frazer suppose to be against terrorism ?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Odhinn

...against Republican terrorism.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

They were all rats anyway

Sidenote, met Jonny Adair when i was at a wedding in Scotland. Nice personable guy. Had a chat for a couple of minutes

They were all rats anyway

Sidenote, met Jonny Adair when i was at a wedding in Scotland. Nice personable guy. Had a chat for a couple of minutes
    That other serial killer Ted Bundy was supposed to be a lovely lad also.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,907 ✭✭✭Stevieluvsye

That other serial killer Ted Bundy was supposed to be a lovely lad also.

Apparently so

I know is so hard to believe Wee Willie Winkie was a hateful sectarian bigot facilitating the murder of innocent people

• Registered Users Posts: 2,908 ✭✭✭LostinBlanch

Ah yes, him of the group that "invaded" Clontibret, vandalised a primary school, which later turned out to be a Church of Ireland school. :P

When he was arrested he refused an offer of tea from the guards, as it might have been Barry's tea. Peter Barry was Minister for Foreign Affairs at the time. But strangest of all, when he was arrested he was found to be wearing a wetsuit under his clothes. No one knows why. :D

Ah yes, him of the group that "invaded" Clontibret, vandalised a primary school, which later turned out to be a Church of Ireland school. :P

When he was arrested he refused an offer of tea from the guards, as it might have been Barry's tea. Peter Barry was Minister for Foreign Affairs at the time. But strangest of all, when he was arrested he was found to be wearing a wetsuit under his clothes. No one knows why. :D
    I think Iris was into a bit of bog snorkeling!

Soakage for any little willie accidents if anyone made a stand against them :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

His decomposing body is spinning in the grave over Brexit

Gael23 wrote: »
    His decomposing body is spinning in the grace over Brexit
    Grease would help the Fire where willie is !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭armaghlad

His close friend, “Pastor” Barrie Halliday has posted a video on William’s Facebook page. On it he refers to the “lesser breeds” ie Catholics.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 200 ✭✭Uncle Charlie

I know is so hard to believe Wee Willie Winkie was a hateful sectarian bigot facilitating the murder of innocent people

But how is it only coming out now ? when he can't defend himself.

You can say basically anything about someone once they're dead.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Scoundrel

He admitted to this himself ffs

There are some people worth defending and others best left to rot in peace

• Registered Users Posts: 7,991 ✭✭✭Odhinn

...and you can say things about people that they can't be put in jail for, them being dead.

In the past, Frazer had said of loyalist paramilitary prisoners that "they should never have been locked up in the first place", and that he had "a lot of time for Billy Wright".[18] He has also defended security force collusion with loyalist paramilitaries, stating in an interview with Susan McKay: "If you were in the UDR and your brother was shot, are you telling me you wouldn't [pass information on to loyalists]? ... See if a Paki comes from India and kills a Provo? I'm going to shake his hand."
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willie_Frazer

A well known associate of UVF members. Truth be told I find it suprising that he was entrusted with the job he's accused of, as he struck me as far too much of a tool.

You’d kind of feel sorry for the Devil . That willie was a right pain in the hole .

• Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Always knew that Adair would start to tell all as he rots away in insignifance. Him and Frazer deserved eachother

Same. Adair being the cretinous attention seeker he is, this was inevitable.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,086 ✭✭✭✭Gael23

Grease would help the Fire where willie is !
    You’d kind of feel sorry for the Devil . That willie was a right pain in the hole .

I do hope he is currently burning in the devils fireplace. Only thing for him

• Registered Users Posts: 15,287 ✭✭✭✭Beechwoodspark

Just watching this. Paisley was some “man of god”. What a joke. Embittered bigoted demagogue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 814 ✭✭✭debok

The British a great bunch of lads

• Advertisement

Just watching this. Paisley was some “man of god”. What a joke. Embittered bigoted demagogue
    And the son buyable for a holiday .

Advertisement